Protestant colored glasses!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Protestant scriptures

Matt 24:12 he who has “Faith Alone” is saved.

Matt 24:13 he who endures till the end shall be saved.

Matt 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, they are saved by “Faith Alone”.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mk 16:16 he who has “Faith Alone” is saved.

Mk 16:16 he who believes and is baptized shall be saved.

John3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born by “Faith Alone” thru the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and preached “Faith Alone” 23 And John also was also preaching “Faith Alone” in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much people there: and they came, and believed.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized. 23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made more disciples by “Faith Alone” than John.

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John.

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be saved by “Faith Alone” and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Romans 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as believe by “Faith Alone” into Jesus Christ were believed into his death?

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by “Faith Alone” into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all believed by “Faith Alone “ into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been believed by “Faith Alone” into Christ have put on Christ.

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even “Faith Alone” doth also now save us!

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

Part 2

1 cor 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have “Faith Alone” so that I could remove mountains, I am saved.

1 cor 13: 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth “Faith Alone” this one, and the greatest is “Faith Alone”.

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Phil 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, to have “Faith Alone”.

Phil 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now we are saved.

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Reactions: Mungo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some are not ignorant of Satan's devices. He puts out bait and and expects bites to lure the unsuspecting down the path of confusion.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Protestant scriptures

Matt 24:12 he who has “Faith Alone” is saved.

Matt 24:13 he who endures till the end shall be saved.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, they are saved by “Faith Alone”.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mk 16:16 he who has “Faith Alone” is saved.

Mk 16:16 he who believes and is baptized shall be saved.

John3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born by “Faith Alone” thru the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and preached “Faith Alone” 23 And John also was also preaching “Faith Alone” in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much people there: and they came, and believed.

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized. 23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made more disciples by “Faith Alone” than John.

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John.

And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be saved by “Faith Alone” and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Know ye not, that so many of us as believe by “Faith Alone” into Jesus Christ were believed into his death?

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Therefore we are buried with him by “Faith Alone” into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

For by one Spirit are we all believed by “Faith Alone “ into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For as many of you as have been believed by “Faith Alone” into Christ have put on Christ.

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even “Faith Alone” doth also now save us!

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

Part 2

1 cor 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have “Faith Alone” so that I could remove mountains, I am saved.

1 cor 13: 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth “Faith Alone” this one, and the greatest is “Faith Alone”.

1 cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Phil 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, to have “Faith Alone”.

Phil 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now we are saved.

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

More accurate than the RCC blacked out glasses.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More accurate than the RCC blacked out glasses.

scales are scales that the blinding light of Christ and His holy church penetrate and shine forth to glory of a God

Jn 9:5
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Matt 5:14
Ye (the apostles/ the church) are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
(There is only one church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors!) matt 16:18 Jn 10:16 eph 2:20

Christ and His church are one
Acts 9:4

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strawman.

Do whatever you think you need to do to remain blind to what others believe and live in your own world.

We will pray for you and your anti-protestant war

sorry but I’m only seeking biblical truth
Jude 1:3

the revolt of Protestantism is an attack on Christ and his holy church

Protestantism produced two children
Fundamentalism: faith without reason and
Atheism: reason without faith
Both have as their nature to attack Jesus Christ and His holy church!

I’m just a defense

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry but I’m only seeking biblical truth
Jude 1:3

the revolt of Protestantism is an attack on Christ and his holy church

Protestantism produced two children
Fundamentalism: faith without reason and
Atheism: reason without faith
Both have as their nature to attack Jesus Christ and His holy church!

I’m just a defense
Nah

Your defending your cult

If you were looking for truth you would look to the word. Not what your church says vs what another church says.

Your hatred of anything non catholic is well documented in this chatroom

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come ye out from amongst the RCC and her daughters who have made a convenant with her and a league
with even the false religoins of the world .
Beware those whose loyalty is with She who has made a convenant , a league with the nations of this world and their false gods .
For it is and shall be but a snare upon the soul of all who do such a thing .
And beware of thee faith for he has greatly withstood our words and hears naught but the vision of the RCC .
The Lord is with the true lambs . And a strangers voice they shall not heed .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah

Your defending your cult

If you were looking for truth you would look to the word. Not what your church says vs what another church says.

Sorry but I always quote scripture
And don’t hate anyone
Acts 2:42 Jn 10:16
The church and its authority came before the New Testament and the holy church founded by Christ on Peter wrote the New Testament

Saul thought he was acting righteous and doing the will of God like you
Acts 9:4 by the by

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah

Your defending your cult

try religious forums if you want to see a wild side of apologetics
Every pagan religion you can think of
B’hi something like that says the Christian dispensation is replaced by them
I can’t spell it much less pronounce it
Most is eastern pagan stuff
B’hi is basically communism in religious terms

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
try religious forums if you want to see a wild side of apologetics
Every pagan religion you can think of
B’hi something like that says the Christian dispensation is replaced by them
I can’t spell it much less pronounce it
Most is eastern pagan stuff
B’hi is basically communism in religious terms
If I want to see pagan and religion. I will just read your posts.

Reactions: mailmandan

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charity can cover all sins

But only if we give them to the cross where the lamb of God was raised like Moses raised the serpent, that all who believe will be given life eternal.

Otherwise. We will die in our sin.

faith alone?
Is that all?
Or faith and the sacraments of Christ?
Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 acts 8:36-38
Or really persevering faith and sacraments faithful till the end matt 24:13

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
faith alone?
Is that all?
Or faith and the sacraments of Christ?
Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 acts 8:36-38
Or really persevering faith and sacraments faithful till the end matt 24:13
Like I said, If i wanted to see paganism. Just read you..

Good day sir., I no longer wish to play your games.

Reactions: mailmandan

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 6:12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

fallen?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Eternally Grateful

Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Is that faith alone?