'PUT GOD FIRST!' - Denzel Washington's Testimony leaves you speechless!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HolyMood

Aug 25, 2019
Cologne
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
This perspective of Denzel Washington is rare for a Hollywood actor to uphold, and even rarer to promote publicly.

Hope it encourages you!

Be blessed! Amen!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not a word about Jesus though.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This perspective of Denzel Washington is rare for a Hollywood actor to uphold, and even rarer to promote publicly.

Hope it encourages you!

Be blessed! Amen!
Over the years I have been prompted to pray that more and more people in the public eye would stand up and be counted as Christians and followers of Jesus. But I wonder why Denzel Washington left Jesus out of his testimony.

Reactions: Nancy

HolyMood

Aug 25, 2019
Cologne
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Over the years I have been prompted to pray that more and more people in the public eye would stand up and be counted as Christians and followers of Jesus. But I wonder why Denzel Washington left Jesus out of his testimony.
But he talks about the Bible and this is actually including Jesus, isn't it?

Reactions: Wrangler

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But he talks about the Bible and this is actually including Jesus, isn't it?
It's just that I never heard anybody not mention accepting Jesus or coming to Jesus or finding Jesus as a part of their Christian testimony. Just made me wonder why he didn't. No big issue though.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It's just that I never heard anybody not mention accepting Jesus or coming to Jesus or finding Jesus as a part of their Christian testimony. Just made me wonder why he didn't. No big issue though.
@Pearl I once saw a documentary about a man converted in jail and he seemed to be a genuine believer but for his own reasons the producer had apparently edited his testimony rather heavily so that what he exactly mean't didn't come across clearly...

Reactions: Pearl