Q.& A. on Rev.19/20

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I borrowed this question and answer ( site link below) because I thought it was a very good answer to a confusing question....................................................................................................Question In Rev 19, the beast (the one world system of satan) and the false prophet (the antichrist/satan) is cast into the Lake of Fire. They are gone, done away with. But then you might say, "How can antichrist/satan be destroyed in the Lake of Fire in Rev 19, and then satan is later sent into that Lake in Rev 20?" That, I believe, is your question. Ans. Antichrist is satan manifested on this Earth in a body, just as Jesus Christ was God manifest into the flesh. You have to be able to understand the difference between flesh and spiritual bodies. We all were in spiritual bodies before we were born into this flesh body that we now inhabit. but we (our soul) is eternal unless God blots us out in the Lake of Fire, the death of a soul, the second death. But our flesh body dies and is cast off and men bury it in the ground where it decomposes back into the elements whence it was taken. But this is not so for the unique bodies of the serpent/antichrist, and the fallen angels. These had a different body than we flesh humans have, but they could operate in our realm. Those bodies must be collected up to Heaven to destroy, they cannot decompose into dirt because they are not formed of the dirt of the earth--they are spiritual, but are not the same as the spiritual bodies like we all have within us. They underwent a transformation when entering this flesh world, but they are different than our flesh bodies, as they are from above, not formed here below from the dust of the earth. Jesus on the other hand, was formed from the dust of the Earth in the womb of the human woman, Mary of Nazareth. That is the difference between Jesus' body and the body of the serpent in the Garden, the antichrist of the tribulation, and the fallen angels of Gen 6.http://www.biblestudysite.com/