Quadricep wasting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, quadriceps wasting means the muscles just above my operated knee is thinning. It's weak.
You can pray God touch this thinning muscles and make it strong and normal like before. No more thinning but let it become strong. Let God bless my operated knee and physiotherapy . Let God heal my knee and give strength to it Luke before.

Thank you!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers. I too have muscle wasting from dead nerves in my lower legs and ankles. Pretty sure you will be able to strengthen that muscle once strong enough. I will pray for full healing.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Prayers. I too have muscle wasting from dead nerves in my lower legs and ankles. Pretty sure you will be able to strengthen that muscle once strong enough. I will pray for full healing.
Sorry!, to know

Any news on endoscopy?
Praying sis. Nancy God bless us both with physical healing and bless our spirit

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry!, to know

Any news on endoscopy?
Praying sis. Nancy God bless us both with physical healing and bless our spirit
I must wait for the biopsies and still thinking positive! The doctor said he didn't think it was cancer which did lift my spirits immensely.
Am keeping positive and only praying God's will here as, when our turn comes, we must go home. Thanks for asking bro Mel. How is the family?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I must wait for the biopsies and still thinking positive! The doctor said he didn't think it was cancer which did lift my spirits immensely.
Am keeping positive and only praying God's will here as, when our turn comes, we must go home. Thanks for asking bro Mel. How is the family?
Yes, Amen!, Praise God!, we can always expect good results snd God will bless!.
That's true!, welcome!
We all are doing good, namrata and daughters will return next week. There tickets were waiting list so booked tickets so now they have confirmed seats for some stations and for some stations they are waiting hope this waiting list also gets confirmed. Thanks sis. Nancy

Reactions: Nancy