Question For JW's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do JW's believe you are gods who will rule over non JW's in God's eternal Kingdom?

Comments from non JW's welcome.

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a JW and extremely not a fan of JW beliefs.

That being said, there's nothing to be gained from debating a JW: you're not going to change their mind and they aren't going to change yours. Such only cause amenity.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know "non denominational believe in 'Universalism'.

I see your point.

What methods of torture do you suppose Jesus uses against the bad people? I think fire is great but it has to get boring after a while. How about disembowelment? That's gotta hurt! Do you think Jesus gets off on doing that to the bad people? Do you think he'll let you and I in on the fun?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see your point.

What methods of torture do you suppose Jesus uses against the bad people? I think fire is great but it has to get boring after a while. How about disembowelment? That's gotta hurt! Do you think Jesus gets off on doing that to the bad people? Do you think he'll let you and I in on the fun?
You'll meet Him soon. Ask Him why He said:

Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Patrick1966

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, the JW's don't seem to want to reply, as usual.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm moving on, brother. Good luck with your ongoing attacks!
Quoting Jesus is an attack? I can see why Satan's children would believe that. Why do you think quoting Jesus is an attack?

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Quoting Jesus is an attack? I can see why Satan's children would believe that. Why do you think quoting Jesus is an attack?
@Patrick1966 I've meet people like Jack online in other forums - its as though no forum is complete without the antagonist Jack! I've often wondered what it would be like to meet these type of people in person. They are often lonely and struggle to maintain relationships. Wise to move unless they lower their guard and agree to ceasefire its a kick the dust off your feet type of senario.
F2F

Reactions: Patrick1966

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Patrick1966 I've meet people like Jack online in other forums - its as though no forum is complete without the antagonist Jack! I've often wondered what it would be like to meet these type of people in person. They are often lonely and struggle to maintain relationships. Wise to move unless they lower their guard and agree to ceasefire its a kick the dust off your feet type of senario.
F2F

I love Jack. He is my brother.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm moving on, brother. Good luck with your ongoing attacks!
If any one is 'attacking' you it's Jesus. I quoted Him.
F2F
Nice fairy tale but the Truth is I defend the Bible. Why are you here?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take note folks, not one JW has answered my question!

"Do JW's believe you are gods who will rule over non JW's in God's eternal Kingdom?"