[Question]what is a true christianity brothers and sisters?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
this is about christian life not sure where to post is it here?

the question is
if we are all brothers and sisters are the antichrist also our brothers? are those false christ/false teachers also our brothers?

I used to think we were all brothers but now I realize that those who are just in the same faith as you are your true bros and sis

but i am not saying we need to be aggressive with them the word of God says we have to love them

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brothers and sisters in Christ are all those world-wide from any denomination or none who have been born again into God's family. If they are not born again they are not brothers or sisters.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Brothers and sisters in Christ are all those world-wide from any denomination or none who have been born again into God's family. If they are not born again they are not brothers or sisters.
if i am not born again yet then i am not your brother?
well i do not think i have been reborn yet

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
if i am not born again yet then i am not your brother?
well i do not think i have been reborn yet

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. John 3:3

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
true Chriastianity is having a relationship with Jesus & obeying his Word & serving him & following him daily :)

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Many people are misunderstanding of being reborn, being reborn is to live and learn how to lived in righteous and put away the evil habitual sin & defeat the will of sins that tries to take over our will of righteousness (1 Corinthians 5:7-8; 2 Corinthians 4; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-22).

Reactions: shortangel

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@BasuraAko
"But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." Matt 12:48-50

So then the question that needs an answer if we need one should be, What is the will of the His Father? How do we know it in order to do it? Knowing what it is then, can we do it?