[Question]would you let the scammers take advantage of you because of the word of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
can you give you give your all because of the word of God or
would you follow your own understanding?
would you follow your common sense?
can you really give right here right now all your life for God can you quit everything about your life here on earth even if God will not be coming anytime soon yet said your common sense?

God said something about just let the people take advantage of you and let your wealth be given to the poor

are you sure you can do this by action not by talk and not by thinking?

because i also said the same thing i said i can but i did not

how can i let the scammers scammed me more than thrice? can you do that? and you wouldn't try to fight it out with them? just like i did or so not yet but in my mind because wrath has covered me i should've exposed them but i did not know if the workers did not told me i would not know

i did not follow the word of God in my mind i wondered in reality will i also do the same when the time comes

will you also do the same as me
but can you?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will define our limits for us if we are hearing and paying attention to Him. Many people will use what they call 'common sense' and say then that all will be well... but common sense for one man in his circumstances may not be common sense for another man in his circumstances. Probably only rarely will what he determines is common sense will also be equal to the will of God! God always knows and if it pertains to us in our walk with Him, will He hide such things from us?

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
my sis says when i asked someone but did not reply that someone probably do not know the answer so i guess they ignored this thread because they do not know how to respond or simply tired of this piggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my sis says when i asked someone but did not reply that someone probably do not know the answer so i guess they ignored this thread because they do not know how to respond or simply tired of this piggy
The population seems to be increasing on the forum which makes it more difficult to read and answer all posts. It has been years since I have tried to read them all. Lately I have been reading even fewer and posting less than was once the case.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
okay it has been answered by probably the comforter

"ask and it shall be given"
what if he did not ask will it be given probably not

well he did not ask for forgiveness yet not even an apology he just go on like nothing did happen like he did not do it like it was okay to do it since he said before that we are rich but we are not we can't even eat what we want to eat how is that rich

anyway it has been answered by the comforter if he asked for forgiveness then forgive