Questions For Pariah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Pariah Sense You want to dictate what we should and shouldnt teach around here and have basically implied you know everything better than any of us ..then you should have the all the answers to all our questions right ? Pariah please provide documentation with your answers so that we may all learn and Please do not create any biblical contradictions in doing so. 1. Who did Cain Marry 2. Who was Cain afraid of (if only Adam and Eve were alive ) 3. Who are the Jews who say there are Jews but are not in Rev. Rev 2:9 and 3:94. Where are we flying away to (flesh and blood can not enter heaven and Satan is prince of the air so where are we all going 5. Where is it written the earth is 6.000 years old 6. Where does God foreknow us from7. Where did the tares come from who planted them8. Why does God write Rev and all the other future prophies of the End times to the unsaved sense the saved will be gone9. Why does God talk about Giants? are tall people good or bad? if God talks about tall people what about short people?10. Why could the sons of God (sethites according to you) have face to face meeting with God and live (Job1:6 and 2:1) Why did these sons travel with Satan? We will start with these questions I have many more Im sure you have our answers

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Sense You want to dictate what we should and shouldnt teach around here and have basically implied you know everything better than any of us ..then you should have the all the answers to all our questions right ? Pariah please provide documentation with your answers so that we may all learn and Please do not create any biblical contradictions in doing so.
When did I say that I have all the answers? Are you not implying it so when we read the Bible plainly, and yet you read it differently but you have to go outside the Bible to prove it, and yet you are astounded that we cannot read it the way you do? Which one of us sounds like they have all the answers when we are going by what the King James Bible says? One moment you are patient and even SwampFox acknowledges theories in regards to the "teachings", but yet the way you teach, it is a fact... and yet by His grace, only, I have provided more than enough Biblical opposition to your fables to give you pause, but you ignore the reproofs because your mind is settled on the matter just as any catholic is on catholicism and as any Pentecostal/ Charismatics are on tongues without interpretation.
1. Who did Cain Marry
Genesis 4: 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 3And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.In the process of time... that means fastforwarding from that point to that event does not exclude any other birth from Adam and Eve. The command to be fruitful and multiply is not hindered here by anyone or any government. We have this testimony from the Bible: Genesis 3: 20And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.Take note of how God called man as Adam, meaning everyone was born of Adam.Genesis 5: 1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 3And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: 4And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.There is nothing to declare that there were no other children being borned after Cain and Abel. Seth was the replacement for Abel specifically as the giving of the time of Seth for the replacement of Abel. And Adam continued to begat sons and daughters afterwards. That is not to say he did not before that time. The command to multiply, remember?We know this to be true for Eve is the mother of all the living and God referred to man as being all of Adam. So the answer is Cain married his sister, cousin, niece, or some female from his family line.
2. Who was Cain afraid of (if only Adam and Eve were alive )
His other relatives. Only they would have a personal vendetta for what he has done to the family. If there were other families, what would they know of it or by what cause would they seek vengance for Cain to be afraid of? Would such a family that was not of his family be the one to go to and hide? But there was no such people.
3. Who are the Jews who say there are Jews but are not in Rev. Rev 2:9 and 3:9
The same ones in John 8:37 when Jesus spoke of knowing them being of Abraham's seed, but they were being of the devil in John 8:44 for they were seeking to kill Him for they believed Him not. If they were of Abraham, then they would be doing righteous works as in believing in Jesus.
4. Where are we flying away to (flesh and blood can not enter heaven and Satan is prince of the air so where are we all going
That is where the "in the twinkling of an eye we shall be changed" comes in when Jesus appears to bring the Bride into the Bridechamber so that where He is now.. there will we be in the Father's mansion. John 14:1-3
5. Where is it written the earth is 6.000 years old
Follow the lineage back and you get an appoximate figure to 6,000 years.Genesis 5th chapter gives a starting point to Noah, but if you would rather check someone else's work to save time:Bible ChronologyThere are other links at the bottom of this site that will lead to other counts after the count of Adam to Noah is given or you can figure out the approximation from there.
6. Where does God foreknow us from
"From" is your take on God's foreknowledge. Our thoughts are not His thoughts. We do not have to exist before in order for Him to know us. Foreknew means before He knew us as coming into existence. This goes to God being God, not confining Him to the existence of everything He had created in order for Him to be God in foreknowing us.
7. Where did the tares come from who planted them
The devil, by sin and death by sin. He is the murderer. He is the tempter, the father of lies. Is he not still planting heresey in the churches today?
8. Why does God write Rev and all the other future prophies of the End times to the unsaved sense the saved will be gone
Contrare. God addressed seven churches in Revelation to be ready or else they will enter into the great tribulation ( Revelation 2:22 ) in that hour of trial that will try all on the earth ( Revelation 3:10). He does not say it in that way to each and every one of them, but clues are left as to how that judgment on the House of God was coming. Read them all yourself.
9. Why does God talk about Giants? are tall people good or bad? if God talks about tall people what about short people?
But yet they were men of renown. Still men. It was the wickedness of men that God punished with the Flood. It was because of their thoughts and imagination was evil continually... not because of lineages being corrupted by angels or fallen angels. Violence was in the earth. Genesis 8: 20And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. 22While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
10. Why could the sons of God (sethites according to you) have face to face meeting with God and live (Job1:6 and 2:1) Why did these sons travel with Satan?
Why did God came and visit Cain and Abel to see their offerings? Stands to reason that when Seth replaced Abel, he took over as Abel has done, but it became a family tradition to present themselves to the Lord as doing righteousness in honouring God. I fail to see how you got the sons of God travelling with Satan. God would not ask where he had come from other than to clarify that he did not come with the sons of God when they were presenting themselves to the Lord. Consider this, at both times the sons of God were presenting themselves to the Lord, why would God mention Job unless he was among them? It was not a coincidence and hardly complimentary to the "angels" while presenting themselves to the Lord that God looks elsewhere and mention a "man". Noah was there at this presentation for God to point Satan to. Thus the sons of God were of the lienage of Seth.
We will start with these questions I have many more Im sure you have our answers
By His grace ONLY.2 Corinthians 11:1-4 goes to show our present course and high calling of Christ as we seek to present every believer as a chaste bride to Christ by redeeming the time so that by the meat of the Word, they can discern what is of faith and what is not.. what is serving the Lord, and what is not. Those fables does not do anything but distract and turn from the truth in God's words. It is obvious that by taking this course, the devil has defamed you to the point that when presenting the meat in regards to the errors in those that seek after another spirit to receive format which is a rudiment found already in the world, they see those fables and discount that meat that would have presented them as a chaste bride to Christ for they have already discounted what you call meat in those fables.But I believe God is bigger than all our mistakes and shortcomings that He is able to deliver those that seek the truth by recognizing His voice to prune away the extras and narrow their relationship back to the Bridegroom by whatever we plant and water as He enables us and ignore that which does not edify us in the knowledge of Him.I can only hope that the Lord will help you prune away the extras that is taking time away from giving real meat of the word that will help present every believer as a chaste bride of Christ in redeeming the time for the devil is like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Dare we turn to fables that turn from the truth in God's words?1 Corinthians 2: 2For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.Titus 1: 13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did I say that I have all the answers? Are you not implying it so when we read the Bible plainly, and yet you read it differently but you have to go outside the Bible to prove it, and yet you are astounded that we cannot read it the way you do? Which one of us sounds like they have all the answers when we are going by what the King James Bible says? One moment you are patient and even SwampFox acknowledges theories in regards to the "teachings", but yet the way you teach, it is a fact... and yet by His grace, only, I have provided more than enough Biblical opposition to your fables to give you pause, but you ignore the reproofs because your mind is settled on the matter just as any catholic is on catholicism and as any Pentecostal/ Charismatics are on tongues without interpretation.
I think the very same could be said of you. We can all claim authority, but that does not make it so.Regardless, I did want to clarify a comment that you made here that included me. Not sure if this is your intention, but it makes it sound as if I am not behind what I choose to teach at this website and in my life. I simply wanted to clarify that I am behind what I teach, otherwise I wouldn't teach it. For me, it is not theor -- and while I certainly do have them about issues not explicitly in the Bible -- I never present my theories as lessons unless clearly and duly noted. You'll find no apology from me, but I do recognize that God functions on multiple levels and regardless of the views on this Scripture and that, unity can be found in Christ. Paul speaking:
Ephesians 4:1-7I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism,One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
I do my best to strive for this unity, but I certainly won't claim to be perfect. Regardless, my intention is never to tear down unless it is a bastion of the enemy. Of which, I will bring crashing down through the power invested in me by YHVH. Sometimes that includes the fables about apples and talking snakes.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Why did I post this thread because I take Gods Word very seriously I have spent many years as have others here learning studing scripture, language, history, finally getting to where the Whole Bible fits like a perfect jigsaw puzzle....And you seem to have made it your self appointed job to follow evey post I/We make for weeks with your nay saying smart remarks. Not based in fact but simply your opinion which is of men and tradition without scripture support We can back everything we say with scripture or through the orignal language .. We desire only to teach what we have learned ...Yet you have decided we should not..NOT out of knowledge but because you do not agree.Its not knowledge/wisdom from God when is that of a parrot repeating mens doctrine with no real concern for Gods truth.And so I'm giving you the chance to put up or shut up. 1. Who did Cain marry A.So the answer is Cain married his sister, cousin, niece, or some female from his family line.Wheres your documentation where does scripture say this ? Cain was banned from Eden yet according to you he came back and was welcomed to to disobey God and married his sister he could not have married anyone else no one existed as of yet .. So where you getting your info? This was an Egyptian myth furthered by the catholic church in a book that was not accepted as part of the bible you said that wasnt allowed in another thread ...yet amazingly here you are quoting mythology and lost books From hieroglyphs we have the following: Osiris, the good and mighty king, was born to bring joy to all the earth. Pamyles did as he was bidden, and he also attended on the Divine Child and brought him up as a man among men.When Osiris was grown up he married his sister Isis, a custom which the Pharaohs of Egypt followed ever after. So who is following myths nowBut we do not have this in scripture? NO!... yet somehow you know it to be true from where??2. 2. Who was Cain afraid of (if only Adam and Eve were alive )A.His other relatives. Only they would have a personal vendetta for what he has done to the family. If there were other families, what would they know of it or by what cause would they seek vengeance for Cain to be afraid of? Would such a family that was not of his family be the one to go to and hide? But there was no such people.No one was on earth when he was kicked from the garden Adam Eve Cain and Abel and Abel was dead ...his punishment was to be banned from Eden .... to the land of Nod ... Who was there no one was on earth yet seth wasnt even born so who was cain afraid of Gen4:13And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. 14Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. 16And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. So who is Cain and God talking about and if he is sent to Nod where no one is when did he get welcomed back to marry his sister?... where is your scripture to prove any of this ? ....3. 3. Who are the Jews who say there are Jews but are not in Rev. Rev 2:9 and 3:9A.The same ones in John 8:37 when Jesus spoke of knowing them being of Abraham's seed, but they were being of the devil in John 8:44 for they were seeking to kill Him for they believed Him not. If they were of Abraham, then they would be doing righteous works as in believing in Jesus.True to a degree but it doesnt really answer the question fully Who was seeking to kill him and if they were not of Abraham who were they?4. Where are we flying away to (flesh and blood can not enter heaven and Satan is prince of the air so where are we all goingA.That is where the "in the twinkling of an eye we shall be changed" comes in when Jesus appears to bring the Bride into the Bridechamber so that where He is now.. there will we be in the Father's mansion. John 14:1-3Well now that can not be true because that doesnt happen until the last trump which is the 7th which is the second coming of Christ which is after the tribulation and the scripture clearly says ALL WILL BE CHANGED NOT SOME BELIVERS... Flesh and Blood can not enter heaven So this wont work because it all happens at the end after Tribulation and then Christ comes here for his bride they are the overcomers that make it to the End ... So sorry try again ..5.5. Where is it written the earth is 6.000 years oldA,Follow the lineage back and you get an appoximate figure to 6,000 years.Genesis 5th chapter gives a starting point to Noah, but if you would rather check someone else's work to save time:Bible ChronologyThere are other links at the bottom of this site that will lead to other counts after the count of Adam to Noah is given or you can figure out the approximation from there. Well we never said different it was about 6000 from Adam until now but Adam is not the earth ..I asked where it says the earth and the heavens are only 6ooo years old ...There is no time between gen 1:1 and gen1:3 So what does Adam have to do with anything here ... You are basing a time line on Adam ..not the scripture not the earth ... So basically you have no scripture you are again speculating ... because men said 6. Where does God foreknow us fromA."From" is your take on God's foreknowledge. Our thoughts are not His thoughts. We do not have to exist before in order for Him to know us. Foreknew means before He knew us as coming into existence. This goes to God being God, not confining Him to the existence of everything He had created in order for Him to be God in foreknowing us.So your answer is to twist scripture and give the word "foreknew" a different meaning? I did not say he doesn't know us but he says he fore knew us ..from where .... So you have no answers but to change scripture to fit your view and change the meaning of foreknew (meaning before) So basically all you have is an opinion based on nothing. We will twist the scripture and change the divtionary meaning and you call that sound doctrine? ...7. Where did the tares come from who planted themA.The devil, by sin and death by sin. He is the murderer. He is the tempter, the father of lies. Is he not still planting heresey in the churches today?Again no answer that's not the question the tares are a specific seed (group) planted with the good seed line (Adam) how did the devil do this ? I didnt ask you about heresy that's a given a child knows .. Where did the tares come from ? that were planted (a seed is planted) this isnt talking about sin or heresy 8. Why does God write Rev and all the other future prophecies of the End times to the unsaved sense the saved will be goneA.Contrare. God addressed seven churches in Revelation to be ready or else they will enter into the great tribulation ( Revelation 2:22 ) in that hour of trial that will try all on the earth ( Revelation 3:10). He does not say it in that way to each and every one of them, but clues are left as to how that judgment on the House of God was coming. Read them all yourself. Where does he do this ? Where does he tell us to be ready to fly and if we aren't we will have tribulation ... I have read them and you are just flat lying or blind in fact he tells us many things about the churches but no where does he imply that we must be ready to fly away or we will enter tribulation ..In fact they are types of the churches today and he tells each one what he likes and dislikes about them ... and that cover the first chapters of Rev what of the rest what of the 1000 other prophecies of the End times spread through scripture who did he bother writing those to? again no documentation pure speculation and conjecture 9. Why does God talk about Giants? are tall people good or bad? if God talks about tall people what about short people?A.But yet they were men of renown. Still men. It was the wickedness of men that God punished with the Flood. It was because of their thoughts and imagination was evil continually... not because of lineages being corrupted by angels or fallen angels. Violence was in the earth. Genesis 8: 20And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. 22While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.So you again are not going to answer the question where did the giants come from ? They are mentioned time and again in scripture we are even told of a second influx... Influx of what ? The Hebrew bible says the flood was because Noah's blood line was pure he was saved pure from what ... You can even watch the history channel to get the answers to this one you dont even need to be a bible scholar Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. So renown for what ? just stating they are renown answers nothing we know this Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. Wow giants and we looked as grasshoppers in their site thats pretty smalll Deu 2:20 (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims; Jos 12:4 And the coast of Og king of Bashan, [which was] of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei, Jos 13:12 All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth and in Edrei, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did Moses smite, and cast them out. Jos 15:8 And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same [is] Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that [lieth] before the valley of Hinnom westward, which [is] at the end of the valley of the giants northward: Jos 17:15 And Joshua answered them, If thou [be] a great people, [then] get thee up to the wood [country], and cut down for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee. Jos 18:16 And the border came down to the end of the mountain that [lieth] before the valley of the son of Hinnom, [and] which [is] in the valley of the giants on the north, and descended to the valley of Hinnom, to the side of Jebusi on the south, and descended to Enrogel, Wow seems theres alot of giants in the bible let us not forget Goliath ... 10. Why could the sons of God (sethites according to you) have face to face meeting with God and live (Job1:6 and 2:1) Why did these sons travel with Satan?A.Why did God came and visit Cain and Abel to see their offerings? Stands to reason that when Seth replaced Abel, he took over as Abel has done, but it became a family tradition to present themselves to the Lord as doing righteousness in honouring God. I fail to see how you got the sons of God travelling with Satan. God would not ask where he had come from other than to clarify that he did not come with the sons of God when they were presenting themselves to the Lord. Consider this, at both times the sons of God were presenting themselves to the Lord, why would God mention Job unless he was among them? It was not a coincidence and hardly complimentary to the "angels" while presenting themselves to the Lord that God looks elsewhere and mention a "man". Noah was there at this presentation for God to point Satan to. Thus the sons of God were of the lienage of Seth.So you have no scripture just some conclusion based in speculation that doesnt go with what the scripture says uyou basically have an opinon. I get that they were with Satan from reading the scripture Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. So God didnt come see them they went to God and Satan was with them and he had come from walking to and fro upon the earthJob 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. Wow these sethites hung with Satan could go to heaven and visit God face to face that is ridicoulous the sons of god were the angels they were created by god and were also his sons Joel will tell you they left the first habitat (that is heaven) Satan was an Angel also and was with them So again no documentation doesnt align with scripture just a speculation So lets see I'll give you a score of 1/2 right on question #3 thats 9 1/2 wrong based on no documentation not answering the question speculation drawing conclusions not in evidence....Not aligning with scripture Theres nothing wrong with not knowing all these answers ..where your wrong is you have proven you do not know the answers yet you choose to to continally deny any one else might. and claim you are right and they are wrong yet... you obviously do not know the answers therefore you can not be right . God has foretold us all things Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. So all the answers are there we just have to know how to dig them out and we do not speculate or use opinons to do so... there are no contradictions in his word ...everything has a place and a reason. You dont know the answers because men do not teach them any more they teach their traditions and half truths and sometimes down right lies ... I'm not asking you agree with everything...but you can not dispute scripture with smart remarks and opinion .. You must have a scriptual argument But worst of all you have no desire to learn his meat... because its challenges what you pretend to know and you discourage others from checking it out ... If you dont agree with us fine.. but you will not prove us wrong in scripture.... To answer your question I am patient but Im also human and weeks of undocumented opinions smart remarks pretending you know what you dont thus causing confusion to others who may want to investigate for themselfs to decide whether or not they agree has pushed us to our limit and you have over stepped your bounds...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
1. Who did Cain Marry
Genesis 4: 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 3And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.In the process of time... that means fastforwarding from that point to that event does not exclude any other birth from Adam and Eve. The command to be fruitful and multiply is not hindered here by anyone or any government.We have this testimony from the Bible:Genesis 3: 20And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.Take note of how God called man as Adam, meaning everyone was born of Adam.Genesis 5: 1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 3And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: 4And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.There is nothing to declare that there were no other children being borned after Cain and Abel. Seth was the replacement for Abel specifically as the giving of the time of Seth for the replacement of Abel. And Adam continued to begat sons and daughters afterwards. That is not to say he did not before that time. The command to multiply, remember?We know this to be true for Eve is the mother of all the living and God referred to man as being all of Adam.So the answer is Cain married his sister, cousin, niece, or some female from his family line.
With all due respect Pariah. Genesis 4:1 has nothing to do with who did Cain marry? Neither does Genesis 3:20, neither did Genesis 5:1-32. You are completely avoiding question #1. Now let me see the others.
2. Who was Cain afraid of (if only Adam and Eve were alive )
His other relatives. Only they would have a personal vendetta for what he has done to the family. If there were other families, what would they know of it or by what cause would they seek vengance for Cain to be afraid of? Would such a family that was not of his family be the one to go to and hide? But there was no such people.
Scripture reference? Again you are completely avoiding the question. No scriptures supported is avoiding the question. Very interesting... I see.Genesis 4:13 - And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.Genesis 4:14 - Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
3. Who are the Jews who say there are Jews but are not in Rev. Rev 2:9 and 3:9
The same ones in John 8:37 when Jesus spoke of knowing them being of Abraham's seed, but they were being of the devil in John 8:44 for they were seeking to kill Him for they believed Him not. If they were of Abraham, then they would be doing righteous works as in believing in Jesus.
How about Genesis 3:15?Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
4. Where are we flying away to (flesh and blood can not enter heaven and Satan is prince of the air so where are we all going
That is where the "in the twinkling of an eye we shall be changed" comes in when Jesus appears to bring the Bride into the Bridechamber so that where He is now.. there will we be in the Father's mansion. John 14:1-3
I Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.Revelation 11:15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
5. Where is it written the earth is 6.000 years old
Follow the lineage back and you get an appoximate figure to 6,000 years.Genesis 5th chapter gives a starting point to Noah, but if you would rather check someone else's work to save time:Bible ChronologyThere are other links at the bottom of this site that will lead to other counts after the count of Adam to Noah is given or you can figure out the approximation from there.
So did man existed in Genesis 1:1?Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Or did man started to exist at Genesis 1:26,27,28,31?Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.Genesis 1:28 - And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.Genesis 1:31 - And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
6. Where does God foreknow us from
"From" is your take on God's foreknowledge. Our thoughts are not His thoughts. We do not have to exist before in order for Him to know us. Foreknew means before He knew us as coming into existence. This goes to God being God, not confining Him to the existence of everything He had created in order for Him to be God in foreknowing us.
With all due respect, if you are going to make a statement like that, you should be able bring in scripture reference, otherwise all you have been doing is attacking everybody because your believe is right? And they are wrong?
7. Where did the tares come from who planted them
The devil, by sin and death by sin. He is the murderer. He is the tempter, the father of lies. Is he not still planting heresey in the churches today?
May I repeat...Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
8. Why does God write Rev and all the other future prophies of the End times to the unsaved sense the saved will be gone
Contrare. God addressed seven churches in Revelation to be ready or else they will enter into the great tribulation ( Revelation 2:22 ) in that hour of trial that will try all on the earth ( Revelation 3:10). He does not say it in that way to each and every one of them, but clues are left as to how that judgment on the House of God was coming. Read them all yourself.
This is nothing but pure speculation? The house of God is doing the final judgment? And you are clearly contradicting yourself now... either that, you are completely ignoring the question once again... in my honest opinion, I think you can't bare the question with a straight face.
9. Why does God talk about Giants? are tall people good or bad? if God talks about tall people what about short people?
But yet they were men of renown. Still men. It was the wickedness of men that God punished with the Flood. It was because of their thoughts and imagination was evil continually... not because of lineages being corrupted by angels or fallen angels. Violence was in the earth.Genesis 8: 20And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. 22While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
What does Genesis 8 has to do with this "men of renown" Do you not know what the evil committed by these "men of reknown" Let's go check.Genesis 6:2 - That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
10. Why could the sons of God (sethites according to you) have face to face meeting with God and live (Job1:6 and 2:1) Why did these sons travel with Satan?
Why did God came and visit Cain and Abel to see their offerings? Stands to reason that when Seth replaced Abel, he took over as Abel has done, but it became a family tradition to present themselves to the Lord as doing righteousness in honouring God. I fail to see how you got the sons of God travelling with Satan. God would not ask where he had come from other than to clarify that he did not come with the sons of God when they were presenting themselves to the Lord.Consider this, at both times the sons of God were presenting themselves to the Lord, why would God mention Job unless he was among them? It was not a coincidence and hardly complimentary to the "angels" while presenting themselves to the Lord that God looks elsewhere and mention a "man". Noah was there at this presentation for God to point Satan to. Thus the sons of God were of the lienage of Seth.
With all due respect, Is this what you do all the time? Counterattack a question with a question that has nothing to do with the question Christina posted? And no scripture reference... I wholehearted believe that you are hear to cause division to the Body of Christ.Edit: Sorry Christina I must have been posting while you were posting, wasn't meaning to repeat some of what you said... it's obviously clear that I am a slow typer.

BenTobijah

Apr 11, 2009
....9. Why does God talk about Giants? ....
Pariah, maybe God was talking about the New York Giant's
blink.gif
rolleyes.gif