Quick Refutation of TULIP in Calvinism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blinkin1604

Sep 18, 2017
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
TULIP (Calvinism) Refuted

T is refuted by John 5:25.

U is refuted by Acts 16:31. Romans 10:9-13.

L is refuted by John 3:16, 1 John 2:1-2.

I is refuted John 5:39-40. Revelation 22:17.

P is refuted by John 3:36, 5:24.

(KJV only)

Mark 4:23 (KJV) If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

John 6:51 (KJV) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 7:37 (KJV) In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

John 9:31 (KJV) Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

John 12:26 (KJV) If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Revelation 3:20 (KJV) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Mark 3:35 (KJV) For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Mark 8:35 (KJV) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Luke 6:47 (KJV) Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

Luke 12:8 (KJV) Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

John 3:15 (KJV) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 4:14 (KJV) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 11:26 (KJV) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 12:46 (KJV) I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Acts 2:21 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:13 (KJV) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 John 4:15 (KJV) Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Romans 5:6 (KJV) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 (KJV) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Isaiah 53:6 (KJV) All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

1 Timothy 4:10 (KJV) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

1 John 2:2 (KJV) And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Hebrews 2:9 (KJV) But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

1 Timothy 2:4 (KJV) Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.