Quiet and Hiddenness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God dwells in the secret place. We live in a world that demands notice. Ive found out why I was supposed to leave for a while. But this forum in particular, I believe I can go back to in good conscience now.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God dwells in the secret place. We live in a world that demands notice. Ive found out why I was supposed to leave for a while. But this forum in particular, I believe I can go back to in good conscience now.
Well hello back.
Hope all is well.
Lessons learned are lessons lived.

Glad you are back my sweet.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Sis! How have you been?
Not so good. My grt. nephew passed at 19 yo on Tues. Found out my only grandson age 26 has been in jail since Oct 6 for drugs again.
Thank God he is touched by the feelings of our infirmities and his grace is all sufficient.

How's that peach of a gal you cuddle?

Reactions: Pearl

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so good. My grt. nephew passed at 19 yo on Tues. Found out my only grandson age 26 has been in jail since Oct 6 for drugs again.
Thank God he is touched by the feelings of our infirmities and his grace is all sufficient.

How's that peach of a gal you cuddle?
Sorry to hear that. Little one is quite content as long as she's not hungry. She's almost three months old. Last Sunday, my husband and I dedicated her to the Lord at his parents church. It's with great joy that I get to be her Mom.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that. Little one is quite content as long as she's not hungry. She's almost three months old. Last Sunday, my husband and I dedicated her to the Lord at his parents church. It's with great joy that I get to be her Mom.
I love the gift you have received of the Lord.
3 months, I need new pics....lol
I love babies, sweet, innocent and loving to those who are good to them and even them whom are not :(.
Thank you.
Keep us in your prayers, I'm ready to go be with our blessed Lord and shed this mortal coil.

Reactions: Pearl and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love the gift you have received of the Lord.
3 months, I need new pics....lol
I love babies, sweet, innocent and loving to those who are good to them and even them whom are not :(.
Thank you.
Keep us in your prayers, I'm ready to go be with our blessed Lord and shed this mortal coil.

May God be with you. I just sent some photos to your email.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A season for everything :) Today is the first time I've had a working computer! Good to see you back, how comforting!
Much love in HIM!!!

• Love
Reactions: Wynona

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too.... Blessings all, i pop in from time to time, but not led to comment. Keep looking up...

Reactions: Wynona

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Wynona ~

Thanks for sharing your decision to take a break for your own needs to reflect and tend to new things in your life.

Our lives are a journey, of old and new, reflecting and experiencing. It’s the path we walk on of old, new, reflection, experiencing, that makes the journey favorably rewarding.

Good to see your schedule looks promising to be able to spend some time back on the forum.

May God abundantly Bless you and yours,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and Wynona