Quirks...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two bad habits that I can think of are biting my nails,.. and picking my nose,.. XD I only do the second thing when nobody's around though. When it comes to quirks I also have a couple of those. First of all I am very eye squeamish as I don't like anybody touching my eyes or going near my eyes which how makeup is a pain for me and I wear glasses instead of contacts. Another quirk I have is that I must like a design on a plate or dish for me to eat off of it. (this goes for use of paper towels and napkins as well.)

I also have a few pet peeves. The first one is I won't take showers with hair by the drain, second I don't like loud tapping noises or when people chew loudly,.. and third I can't stand squeaking shoes! If it's raining outside and somebody is going into the kitchen or unloading the dishwasher I try to stay far enough away as possible because it drives me nuts! (Unfortunately I can't escape it though when I'm in the car and somebody has wet shoes and it squeaks up against the pedals.) I also don't like acorns falling on top of my head and I need to have something on my head to protect me. (This topic is seeming very familiar btw. XD So I just copied and pasted from the website that shall not be named. :D)

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tap my feet almost constantly. I've never been diagnosed with ADHD, but I swear the reason I am not overweight is that I almost never stop moving. Tap my feet in front of a computer, under the table at meals, even when lying down my legs keep moving back and forth. In my therapy office I use a rocking chair so clients think it's normal that I keep moving throughout the session.

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have a few. If I'm at a restaurant, I cannot order the same dish as someone else at the table. If I'm watching a tv program that is at least an hour long, I absolutely cannot watch it right from start to finish without breaking it up by watching something else once I'm partway through. I'm rather pendantic about proper grammar and spelling, even to the point that I correct people on tv who make grammar errors even though I know they can't possibly hear me through the television. Sometimes when I'm in private, I have a strange habit of not so much picking, but poking and prodding my nose. I'm not sure where that comes from.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Name some personal quirks and unusual habits that you have. :)

When I dry my hands in a public restroom I must get exactly six pieces of paper towels (I literary got more and started over) and when I am at a crosswalk I push the little crosswalk buttononly four times and it has to be four times :)

Reactions: Michael1985

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When I dry my hands in a public restroom I must get exactly six pieces of paper towels (I literary got more and started over) and when I am at a crosswalk I push the little crosswalk buttononly four times and it has to be four times :)

Seems like you might have a touch of OCD?

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've thought of a couple more. I almost never call people by name when I'm speaking to them. I have no idea why. I also refuse to use dryer sheets, not because of their so-called health risks, but because I figure that's what one of these is for.

images