Races Vs Racism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you ever tested your close friends Blood Groups!?

• Nope, according my sources, it's not depended on that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hi,
We wanna understand/realize difference between Races and Racism!

Source:
Shi'a-Hadith
و قال أیضا:
حدثنا علی بن أحمد بن محمد رضی الله عنه قال: حدثنا محمد بن أبی*عبدالله الکوفی قال: حدثنا سهل بن زیاد الآدمی قال: حدثنا عبدالعظیم بن عبدالله الحسنی قال:
سمعت علی بن محمد العسکری علیهماالسلام یقول: عاش نوح علیه*السلام ألفین و خمسمائة سنة، و کان یوما فی السفینة نائما، فهبت ریح فکشفت عن عورته، فضحک حام و یافث، فزجرهما سام علیه*السلام و نهاهما عن الضحک، و کان کلما غطی سام شیئا تکشفه الریح کشفه حام و یافث، فانتبه نوح علیه*السلام فرآهم و هم یضحکون.
فقال: ما هذا؟ فأخبره سام بما کان، فرفع نوح علیه*السلام یده الی السماء یدعو و یقول:
اللهم! غیر ماء صلب حام حتی لا یولد له الا السودان، اللهم! غیر ماء صلب یافث، فغیر الله ماء صلبهما، فجمیع السودان حیث کانوا من حام و جمیع الترک و السقالبة و یأجوج و مأجوج و الصین من یافث حیث کانوا، و جمیع البیض سواهم من سام. و قال نوح علیه*السلام لحام و یافث: جعل الله ذریتکما خولا لذریة سام الی یوم القیامة، لأنه بربی و عققتمانی، فلا زالت سمة عقوقکما لی فی ذریتکما ظاهرة، وسمة البر بی فی ذریة سام ظاهرة ما بقیت الدنیا
"Prophet Nuh lived 2500 years.. one day he was asleep in the ark and an wind came and made him naked.. Ham and Yafith saw and laughed but Sam came and covered him and condemned these two brothers then Nuh woke up and been aware then cursed both and said your generations will be slaves of generation of Sam and all Blacks are children of Ham, and Gog, Magog, Turk, Tsaqaliba, China are children of Yafith. And the rest of whites are from generation of Sam."

Qur'an
And God Expects/Punishes anyone based/depended on his/her social position.

Well,
This Hadith introduces the races to us!
And a Racist says: I am better than you bcz of my race!
But a non-racist says: Although my race is better than you! But your deeds/humanity are better than me! Therefore you are better than me!

And it is such as a rally that several brands are matching togethers and all people know that the vehicles of Germany, Japan, USA, England are better than those of France, Korea and these are better than those of Turkey, China,.. But it's the DRIVER that makes a car champion!
And maybe a driver by a Chinese Sedan FWD car goes through mountains but a driver by a 4WD American truck can not drive even out of asphalt.

Or imagine an engineer works by an old Pentium 3 computer engineering,
But one by a System octa-core CPU can not even open a video clip!!

Well,
Scientific question here is:
Have the scientists ever tested Genetics/DNAs of these groups of races and recognize its correctness!?
Means testing these groups and finding common attributes within them:
1. All Blacks,

2. Chineses, Slavs, Turks!?

3. The rest

Also we have the worst cursed tree [Ummayed] that are Semitic, and the Sufiyani from the same tribe will start the Armageddon war..
And we have the army of saint Al-Khurasani who are from at least two Yafethic race from Shilla/Samarqand!
I don't know the race of Koreans are sub race of Chinese or not. But Samarqand are Uzbeks and Turks.
Revelation of the saint Yuhanna[pbuh]

Although all of races have been mixed together but at all i don't know..
Or is that possible that after mixing the races and databases of our DNAs, there be our Blood Groups A , B , O same Hamitic , Japhethic , Semitic!?
Have the scientists ever tested that!?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would just say that it just comes down to deceptions of this world.
All though history we see what people thought and now in 2021 we have body's of people peddling lies still on such things.
Lets say 2021 and one come to another and starts dictating to them about a position that they have and that it must be obeyed ? or malice will kick in and such a one will work to destroy the one who does not comply.
The new age world is dictating to all, what they must think or do ?
Not to mention that everything must be to come down to the lowest denominator in all this as they claim we are all equal.? but are we all equal ? well no one is equal to another in fact, not one person in the world is in fact equal to another ever. so the equal thing is a total lie for a start.

Now as to race, so what ! each race has the village idiot etc etc.
Now as to history, ok lets say 1900 vs 1960 and then 2020 are they the same ? no. say a city in the UK for example, what would the 1900's person think of 1960's or 2020 for that matter ? off their off spring ? same race remember ? so what is at hand is the culture ? but when young people may claim to think of people in 2020 from 1900 ? well that is normally seen through extremely prejudice eyes, of their forefathers mind you and all. so they are uneducated and ignorant on the subject because they have only been indoctrinated on the subject. so the young as such claim that they are an embodiment of an much more advanced people in themselves looking down on their forefathers, now sure they were not all Saints ? and this generation are Saints ? now are they.
Man has had to do with what was at hand all through history regardless of culture or race if you want to add that in.
So lets look at 2020 what is the problem truly, deceptions ! are abound and where is this coming from, don't look you will not like to know what you may truly find.

Now as to race ? one could say that they have perceptions of Asia and it's all the same, Asians are all the same and then we look to the so called white man and then again well from an Asians point of view or others they are all the same and the Blacks are all the same where ever they come from ? well that's not true at all in fact ! and nor are we all the same. but ignorance is bliss.
But then comes culture and we can see such is different in different nations and also States have a different overall that sets them apart somewhat as well and then within a State there are differences yet again. and then again one could say that you not like one town overall for many reasons and it maybe even in your own State. you do not like the food, the people in general or and whatever transport you name it.

But you know what people do get on with others races, they even get married and all so that race is not the point of contention in fact.

It all comes down to attitude with other people and in that people fight with their own family's, so what the hell chance is their out in the wide world if you can't cut it with the people you love. but it rubs both ways. ant no body got time for dat sugar !

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Dear uncle,
Before reading that Hadith during this 35years old i have had, I've had always problem with my own family... then after our Covid-19 i understood that those are all 8 people of my family A , B, AB and I am O+!!
Also I had always problem with Turks of our State, but i have two close friends that are Uzbeks then I saw their passports and saw they are "O" too!!
These 2 experiences are my sources plus the above Hadith plus an other hadith:

Shi'a-Hadith
If you knew how the body of human has been created, you would never condemn anybody to their faults!
God Has Considered for everyone 40 attributes that each one of them expands to 10 attributes and each one of them expands to 1000 attributes.
And one has a few of them, one a bit the more, one several levels the more, and one half of them, and someone completely. And those are we 14 innocent Ahl ul Bayit [the same Woman/Sun/Moon/12Stars]..

I read this hadith about 10 years ago from an ancient Shi'a book [Al-Kafi - Ya'qub al-Kulayni] and maybe it is mistaken about the numbers but at all it is pointing to Genetics/DNA/RNA

Another Shi'a Hadith:
God Has CreatED the Angels absolute Intellect
And CreatED the Animals absolute Emotion
And CreatED the Human both!
Therefore IF one clean himself from any emotion to any intellect, and be upgrading himself, after a level [51-49%] he will be better than the Angels along God!
And IF one ...( counter )... [49-51%]... he will be lower ranked than the Animals along God!

And an other Hadith explains carefully that what are the signs of an Intelligent/wise person and what are about the emotional..
If you want, i search that and write here

But where is your source for denying that!?