Rapper dedicates new Nike shoes to Satan.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evil is in, and righteous is out nowadays. The world is being conditioned to receive the man of sin, aka Antichrist. Satan is being portrayed as a friend of sinners, and God is mean for requiring that the flesh must be denied.

"Lil Nas X is fully leaning into his new hellish aesthetic -- teaming up with an idea org to release "Satan Shoes" ... this on the heels of his polarizing music video on the same subject.

The rapper/pop star is putting out a limited release of Nike sneakers that are all about the Prince of Darkness and his kingdom ... right down to the box artwork and even the shoe design itself, which features a pentagram emblem sitting on the laces."

Lil Nas X & MSCHF Releasing 'Satan Shoes' In Wake of Music Video

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No fear of God. I think God is not real to people like this. If they knew of his reality and his severeness they wouldn’t openly mock him. Some people Will be very surprised when open their eyes after death.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely no doubt, we are in the days of Noah, and the days of Sodom and Gomorrah...

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely no doubt, we are in the days of Noah, and the days of Sodom and Gomorrah...

When I was talking to @Devin Wintch about believing that God has a sense of humor,.. this is downright mocking Him and there's a definite difference there. This is sad, sick, twisted and disgusting all at the same time. :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was talking to @Devin Wintch about believing that God has a sense of humor,.. this is downright mocking Him and there's a definite difference there. This is sad, sick, twisted and disgusting all at the same time. :(
I'm concerned with the promotion of evil, but I don't follow rap. It's sad probably or just evil, but the wicked get their reward.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's also harmful to them.

Now here's something that I don't get. How can anybody who claims to love the Lord want a satanic boyfriend? I can see having a mixed religion denomination or even other religion or atheist even though it isn't a really good idea to be unequally yoked with somebody. However this is just crossing the line BIG time for me. (Even though was aired back when I was really little.)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My son wondered if this would reach the forum, he told me about it a few days again. You have added to the promotion manipulation that is Obviously behind the video, shoes and song. How do you make something really popular, you make sure it causes a reaction from groups of people so they talk about it and complain.
This rapper is an attention seeker x
Rita

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
As a child who grew up in the 70's and 80's this reminds me of the way heavy metal bans used satanism as a marketing tool. We had people putting satanic imagery all over their album covers, using it in concerts, backward masking, biting heads off of bats and blasphemy as commonplace in that world.

In my opinion, all of this represents rebellion against God. This is the world we live in and people are rebelling constantly. For some it will be wearing "satanist shoes" for others it will be rejecting God's design for marriage, gender, and sexuality and for others it can mean rejecting biblical authority and God's teaching over another specific area of life.

It reminds me of that C.S. Lewis quote,
“There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." All that are in Hell, choose it. Without that self-choice there could be no Hell. No soul that seriously and constantly desires joy will ever miss it. Those who seek find. Those who knock it is opened.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Great Divorce

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As evil as it is, Nike was not responsible, MSCHF was, MSCHF another company took Nike shoes and modified them. Nike is now sueing MSCHF for modifying those shoes that has led to many people boycotting Nike.

'In no way connected': Nike sues over Lil Nas X Satan Shoe collaboration

The crazy thing is, apparently Lil Nas X's father was a Gospel singer, I just read..... So definitely an act of rebellion.

"Montero Lamar Hill was born in Lithia Springs, Georgia,[13] a small city outside of Atlanta, on April 9, 1999.[14] He was named after the Mitsubishi Montero.[15] His parents divorced when he was six,[16] and he settled in the Bankhead Courts housing project with his mother and grandmother. Three years later, he moved in with his father, a gospel singer,[16]north of the city in Austell, Georgia. "

Lil Nas X - Wikipedia

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The crazy thing is, apparently Lil Nas X's father was a Gospel singer, I just read..... So definitely an act of rebellion.

"Montero Lamar Hill was born in Lithia Springs, Georgia,[13] a small city outside of Atlanta, on April 9, 1999.[14] He was named after the Mitsubishi Montero.[15] His parents divorced when he was six,[16] and he settled in the Bankhead Courts housing project with his mother and grandmother. Three years later, he moved in with his father, a gospel singer,[16]north of the city in Austell, Georgia. "

Lil Nas X - Wikipedia

I kinda thought this sounded like a mark of the beast thing, where the person (rapper) thinks Satan will promote them because they give worship to him. So I wondered if the rapper had a Christian education of some sort.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They need to do something... bc regardless, their sales will decrease over this. I don't but Nike anyway and never really did. I like Sketchers. lol

Yeah me too,.. if it wasn't for the fact that the shoes were a mark of Satan I think that I would like their color,.. but I just don't like what they're promoting. Same with the Jesus shoes as I like their color, but having the wearer "walk on water" is blasphemous in my mind.

Reactions: TLHKAJ