Rapture 2020: The Feast of Trumpets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Feast of Trumpets starts on September 18, and points to the time of the Rapture. In this post, we explore some of the main prophetic points of this Holy Day. Are we approaching the time when the gates of heaven will be opened? Rapture 2020: The Feast of Trumpets

RAET, no offense here, but if you are saying the rapture is coming in 2020, you are sorely mistaken and shouldn't be posting this sort of material online anywhere. It is false prophecy.

God bless, and please reconsider what you are doing.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RAET, no offense here, but if you are saying the rapture is coming in 2020, you are sorely mistaken and shouldn't be posting this sort of material online anywhere. It is false prophecy.

Does it matter if it is this year or next? I highly doubt it. There is so much false prophecy and interpretation on this forum. No one can really claim to know the truth. Dreams are just virtual and all that. Even this current reality is just virtual. Then you have virtual dreams based on virtual reality, where is truth in all that? A seed of truth does not make a forest of truth. Posts here are just guesses at best, and speculation at it's worse.

Calling the statement false prophecy, could be just a false prophecy itself. Probably should wait till the end of 2020, before you call a statement in May a false prophecy. You have no clue whatsoever yourself, it will not happen in 2020.

Any one who cannot see the seals of Revelation 6, being opened already and that the Rapture is the 5th and 6th seal, are Either already prepared and it does not matter, because they are in obedience to God. Or they are so decieved they will never see nor receive the truth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wouldn't give him any blessing, since you know what he's doing is false. And if I were admin, I'd already have deleted his post.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't give him any blessing, since you know what he's doing is false. And if I were admin, I'd already have deleted his post.

Most Christians are wrong in something, and I have found that faith in prophecy coming to pass too soon is often a symptom of many over-zealous believers. Surely there are worse things one could be, so I simply pray for them and try to encourage them, while nevertheless warning them not to get ahead of things and proclaim what isn't true.

Those are my reasonings.

Reactions: Scoot

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
The Feast of Trumpets starts on September 18, and points to the time of the Rapture. In this post, we explore some of the main prophetic points of this Holy Day. Are we approaching the time when the gates of heaven will be opened? Rapture 2020: The Feast of Trumpets

As a believer my body may die but my spirit will go directly to heaven to be with Jesus. The dead, those that never believed, will be raised on judgment day.
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?