Rapture 2020: the Last Day and the Eclipse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt the Jews of Jesus day had knowledge and wisdom. They did have a bunch of man made rules and doctrines.

A total eclipse of the heart.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OP. What a load of rubbish.

And it gives people a false hope which wont happen.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture happens on the "last day". Nobody is escaping the coming persecutions of the man of sin once he is crowned, yes and before he is crowned I am sure much bloodshed may happen.
The last day of what? The last day of the church is about the only last day that comes to mind. Then the next day the world will still be in shock. Probably for a few more days even.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There can only be one "last day".
That is not an answer. Every Saturday is the "last day" of the week.

So no, there are billions+ of "last day"s.

If there is only one "last day" there would be one verse in the Bible declaring this one last day. Seems enough space for a non descript "last day".

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the last day of the world is over 1000 years from now. One needs to be more specific than a non descript last day of the world. If that is what you are talking about, being prepared for that day makes little sense, when we need to be prepared this week for what is happening this week.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last day draws nigh. We are living in the end times. We await the crowning of the antichrist as king over the coming global government/new world order.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last day draws nigh. We are living in the end times. We await the crowning of the antichrist as king over the coming global government/new world order.
Sounds like you are waiting for your king?

There is going to be war, famine, pestilences, and the wild animals are going to attack. Then Jesus will return. That is who I am waiting for.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is my king, not the antichrist. That doesn't mean I'm not watching and waiting and seeing prophecy unfold. They await the crowning of their king to worship him. I await the crowning of their king because I know that the King of Kings the Lord Jesus Christ will not return until after the antichrist is first revealed as we are told in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no Antichrist, and the one in 2 Thessalonians 2 is Satan. If you are still around for him, you will have missed several opportunities to be with Jesus Christ.