Rapture and End Times and You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had a strong calling to teach the truth of the Rapture and the End Times through this blog. Now, it is your turn. Please tell us your story, and how this blog has helped you. Include any prayer requests and suggestions.

Enjoyed reading your testimony

No need for your blog, thats why we are on CARM

Jesus Is The Lord

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your testimony, our God is truly amazing in love.

I understand where you are coming from on the word rapture for so was I taught. Through study of the word by the leadership of the Spirit I no longer believe this word.
There will be a second coming of Jesus,but we are not promised any DELIVERANCE except from God's own wrath against the evils of this world.

I believe we are going to pass thru a time of horror as many of faith have done before us. They didn't cling to any verse except that God would be with them to the very end of life as we know it. Daniel in the lions den,the three in the firey furnace, the many killed through out the ages for their faith and trust in God.
It is appointed unto man to die then the judgement, those who trust him will have NO part in the second death.

Truly it appears to be an end- time period for we see great apostasy, a leaving of first love, love waxing cold in many, ppl perishing from a lack of knowledge of the word, fear and worship of men rather than God !

May we ever pray that the Spirit keeps bringing conviction to hearts and replacing the SINS of the flesh with the pure words of God.

Blessings !

Reactions: Keraz and Marty fox

Benjamin731

Jan 1, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had a strong calling to teach the truth of the Rapture and the End Times through this blog. Now, it is your turn. Please tell us your story, and how this blog has helped you. Include any prayer requests and suggestions.

Thank you so much for your service. I wait for your posts every week in anticipation of learning more about the end times we are in. Keep up the super work!