Rapture Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
The burden of the Lord is the spirit of the prophet and the words they speak; or write in this case. I was called and chosen, as my brother and fellow servant Jeremiah was, before our birth. The enemy has tried but failed to kill us. And those who are also called have escaped. The satanic inspired policy of abortion is a pogrom of the enemy as an attempt to kill those who would be born for this call and charge. Herod tried to do the same to our Lord, Jesus Christ, at the time of His birth.We are of those who will help the tribualtion saints at the time of the rising of the son of perdition and his false prophet. We will not kill the man of sin, that is left to another. We are only to idenify him, the false prophet and the beast who are servants of the Dragon, and point him out as well as the way of escape for those who will follow the servants when the tribulation starts. As you can guess, since we are alive and have awakened to our call and have chosen to obey our call we will see the end of this age within our lifetime. It is very close and the start of the end of this age may come in the coming years. What we see on the world stage are the increasing birth pangs that lead to the great tribulation and the time of wrath. Toolapc, now is the time to decide to escape the lie and follow those who have the words of truth that come from the spirit of the servants.Following is the word of the Lord. Pray that you receive the spirit of wisdom and understanding before you read. This is the burden of the Lord. The very thing the end time servants carry as prophet.________This is the word of the Lord. Hear it if you can:The words I speak are not to convince, nor are they to qualify. My hand doesn't need a test, or spirit a measure. These have been tested and measured over the many days and years of bearing a pearl and keeping it secret, for the pearl I hid is most valuable and precious.There are others of the many that were given a pearl of great price for the time of the end of days, but they revealed it too soon for all to see instead of keeping it hidden.These pearls were meant as a gift for the wedding of the bride, and those who couldn't bear the burden of its meaning will not be welcome, for they have revealed its beauty for gain and corruption.The pearls of great value were to be revealed only at the end of days when the bridegroom prepares for the marriage feast.The pearl is a rare gift, and so has value above all the other gifts, and hiding the pearl while bearing it is a heavy burden from birth to those who have given their lives in labor to keep them hidden.The pearls are a gift from the bridegroom given to the servants at the end of days to gather the bride for the bridegroom and the wedding feast.The pearl is now commanded to be revealed and is this very truth that is now revealed at the end of days, for the pearl of great price is the spirit of the prophet.A word from a servant who obeys the Lord for this time.

Toolapc

Jul 9, 2006
the burden of the lord is the evil one. the prophets have to go up against satan and that is the burden and thank GOD you do not have to face against the tempest thats what the lords prayer means. servant of tempest saysThe burden of the Lord is the spirit of the prophet and the words they speak;hahahahhahahahah ya satan has a short time left hahahaha and all those who tempted the lord serpants come to your house or ufo aka the greys and they do anal probs and shit all the evil people in the world get to go home with the greys. for some reason i think your purpose is to help these people that are kicked out of earth you are to preach the word of GOD to them so that they may be saved after the 1000 years.now satans burden is the two prophets who will pee all over satan hahahathe prophets have already won.wow you rule servant of the end your crazy like me pearls what are u talking about you should post more on these pearls. so whats the pearl mean you have light in your eye or somethin. what type of power does these pearls give you. i think you mean seals instead of pearls.oh so you worship a mantle like Jeremiah. i was just wondering what you no about the Church in Laodicea????

Toolapc

Jul 9, 2006
were u go serevant i finally get to talk to a mantle worshiper who reads the bible and you dont talk back why. YOU still read the bible even if you mock it you still read the word of the LORD when the harvesting angels COME and take you away during the 1000 years you are to preach the word of the LORD to all the wicked that are in hell and you may become a saint during this time you rule servant of the end even if the evil one is in you but you are to do the will of the lord during the laodicea age after you suffer like a pow. hey do you have xbox360 buy the game prey cause thats your future witch isnt that bad i guess. i realized your purpose when i was watching stargate what a great movie with RA servant of the end you must belong to one of those elohim cults or somethin but u read the word of the LORD and you are to preach it to all the wicked. write back what is a pearl or did you mean seal.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
I will reply to you if something of substance is being asked. So far you have done nothing but ridcule me and that is expected. I have answered your questions and you can find the answers if you read them thoughtfully. I am not angry with you so there's no need to suggest that of me. I just want to know what is so hard to understand about what I am saying? The servants have no honor in this world due to the nature of their call, the burden of the Lord in which we share in His sufferings and the exhorting and warnings we bring to those who abide in apostasy.I have read your writing and notice you shift between coherent phrasing and then to a type of newspeak that is foreign to me. Key your thoughts plainly and ask what you will and you will get a thoughtful answer. You said this:
you rule servant of the end even if the evil one is in you
The Pharisees came dangerously close to blaspheming the Holy Spirit by suggesting our Lord Jesus Christs ministry and the words He spoke to the deeds He did were the product of the devil. What I have is from the Lord and the spirit I carry and speak from is a gift of the Holy Ghost, and I am warning you that to suggest I speak on behalf of the devil instead of the Lord could lead you to a place of judgement and damnation. You have been warned.

Toolapc

Jul 9, 2006
servant of the tempest saysI speak on behalf of the devil instead of the Lord could lead you to a place of judgement and damnation. servant of the tempest your one of satans ministers and your going to go up with the harvesting angels ill be sure to send the greys now you worship a mantle and practice old covenant witch is satanic but u read the bible and you are to preach to all the wicked in hell your the one whos in for it your one of satans ministers. whats a pearl you have to find the two prophets or somethin well i think you won and u get to be a preacher in the 1000 years of hell.the lords burden is the words of the prophets. see your calling the lord satan you call yourself a prophet no your not even close a prophet is some one who dies daily and only the second coming of christ can do this so your false times tenok i have one question are you saying the servants have no honor do you mean the two witnesses?The servants have no honor in this world due to the nature of their call, the burden of the Lord in which we share in His sufferings and the exhorting and warnings we bring to those who abide in apostasy. if your one of satans ministers have fun with the greys harvesting angels.

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
RAPTURE, IS THE WORD RAPTURE IN THE BIBLE...? (No)Rapture means to be “Caught Up” St. Jerome; who did the Latin Vulgate for the Roman Catholic Church.Centuries ago used the word Rapture.He used the Latin ‘Lapiamor’ for it I Thessalonians 4:17Where it says ‘caught up.’So the word has been around for a long time.And can be attributed to Catholic Teaching.What is Rapture?It is the literal, visible, bodily coming of Christ.‘In the Clouds.’*Not to earth yet.... ‘In the clouds’.Those who are prepared and those who were prepared.The dead and the living..Thessalonians 4:16 The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout ‘Come up Hither’.Actually the word rapture means ‘Lapiamore’ – ‘caught up’*Latin vulgate.As we are Raptured our Bodies become Glorified and made like unto Jesus Christs Glorified Body. Philippians 3:21.1 John 3:2 We shall be like him. THIS MEANS WE GET A NEW BODY..................WITHOUT SPOT, BLEMISH OR WRINKLE................____________________________________________________Here is your new Glorified Body through the Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5: 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not havingspot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.THE CHURCH IS NOT PERFECT…………. AS LONG AS IT HAS FLESH THAT IS CORRUPTION IN ITSELF…………. It makes sense if we consider it is the new body we are to have when Raptured….. 1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.We are made of flesh and even though saved …. We are housed in corruption.WE INHERIT NEW BODIES MADE OF INCORRUPTION…….THEY DO NOT AGE……….WE MUST LIVE IN THEM FOR ETERNITY…NO SPOT, NO WRINKLE, OR ANY SUCH THING……….. But that it should be holy and without blemish.No imperfections, no aged wrinkles, no disease, no corruption………….. Holy and without blemish.1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, `Reserved for us.1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (Saved we will inherit.)We shall have a new Glorified Body …Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.Jesus could never come for a perfect blemish free church……………. We are so not that…But we shall be………………..is every body ready?God BlessLove123