Rapture of the church around mid-march 2018 ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Revelation2012

Feb 4, 2018
Vaud
Faith
Christian
Country
Switzerland
Hi brothers and sisters,

According to our extensive study of Scriptures (see here : Revelation 20:12 - Articles in English ), the rapture takes place in spring. If it happens this year, it should happen mid-march 2018. If not, we would have to wait 'till next year, and so on.

You are most welcome to have a look on the following teaching about the 70th week of Daniel, and comment about it : Rapture of the Church in march 2018 and second coming of Jesus in 2021 ?

We also have a 2 minutes video that quickly introduce this teaching :

Let's hope it would be for this year :)

Blessings to all of you in Jesus glorious name,

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm always willing to accept a little more money. Are you, *Rev 2012*, willing to place a small wager on your belief? Say, $1,000?

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh dear ..yawn...
Bless your heart...I wish I had $1 for every time I have been told of some rapture....I wish I could believe you...I hate the world and what it has become.
Creation is still wonderful...that the corruption , anger, violence, unkindness, and filth...Oh I wish you were right...but sadly you are not.

If you look on this site you will see many other like yourself, who have come here...given us a date...and left quickly ...when nothing happens.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only thing I don't like about this (Revelation 20:12 - Articles in English). it will interfere with the next total solar eclipse I'm plan on viewing on April 8, 2024. so I reject it...... :rolleyes:.

PCY

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

One very simple question.
When this prophecy does not happen, who will be exercising the church discipline that silencies those who made this false prohecy so they cannot blaspheme Gods holy name again.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

When this prophecy does not happen, who will be exercising the church discipline that silencies those who made this false prophecy so they cannot blaspheme Gods holy name again.

A Stone......anyone? :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

When this prophecy does not happen, who will be exercising the church discipline that silencies those who made this false prohecy so they cannot blaspheme Gods holy name again.
i guess you could do it if you want, but why wise up the marks imo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WAIT! I NEED TO GET THE BET ESTABLISHED, AND THEN COLLECT ON IT.

Haha! Forgot that :)
awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

Revelation2012

Feb 4, 2018
Vaud
Faith
Christian
Country
Switzerland

Where did you read I prophesied anything ? If you read the post (and the teaching on my website), you will find that there is no prophecy at all, just a study of the Scriptures who points to a general season (before Passover) that could happen this year or another year (we even already mentioned the rabbinic dates and Gregorian dates if the Tribulation starts in 2019...and we could have given dates for all the years to come ! Does it sound like a prophetic word to you ?)

How can "searching the scriptures" blaspheme the name of the Lord ? I know that Christendom is plagued with date setters who presents dates with a "thus saith the Lord", I don't.

Revelation2012

Feb 4, 2018
Vaud
Faith
Christian
Country
Switzerland
Oh dear ..yawn...
Bless your heart...I wish I had $1 for every time I have been told of some rapture....I wish I could believe you...I hate the world and what it has become.
Creation is still wonderful...that the corruption , anger, violence, unkindness, and filth...Oh I wish you were right...but sadly you are not.

If you look on this site you will see many other like yourself, who have come here...given us a date...and left quickly ...when nothing happens.

Don't worry about that, my website in french is online since the beginning of 2012 and the English one about 10 years ago... If nothing happens this year before Passover, you will still find me there, serving the Lord, so do not compare me to "them" :)

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where did you read I prophesied anything ? If you read the post (and the teaching on my website), you will find that there is no prophecy at all, just a study of the Scriptures who points to a general season (before Passover) that could happen this year or another year (we even already mentioned the rabbinic dates and Gregorian dates if the Tribulation starts in 2019...and we could have given dates for all the years to come ! Does it sound like a prophetic word to you ?)

How can "searching the scriptures" blaspheme the name of the Lord ? I know that Christendom is plagued with date setters who presents dates with a "thus saith the Lord", I don't.

I read what is posted in the forum.
Claiming that something will happen because of something in scripture, particularly if it is the return of Jesus is prophercy and when it is wrong as it always is it is blasphemy.

We are told that No one knows when Jesus will return. Some people claim that revelation is an exception to that.
God works to his timetable not ours. Our role is to live for him and to expect his return.

Reactions: Willie T

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps the thread title is not as simple as you think. It is a statement of claim with a "?" at the end.

"Rapture of the church around mid-march 2018 ?"

The basis of this claim is purely speculative and is based on suppositions because of a lack of understanding of the scriptures.

The 1948 return of some of Abraham's descendants to the Land of Canaan in their own strength is the fulfilment of the Genesis 15:16 single verse prophecy to Abraham. Embedded within this prophecy is the fact that the Nation of Israel is not living in the Land of the Canaan nor has been for an extended period of time prior to their return to the land.

Christ told the parable of the man who planted a fig tree in His garden and his inspection of the planted fig tree at the beginning of the season looking for the first fruits of figs on the tree and being disappointed when He found none. At the beginning of the fourth season He instructs the gardener tending the fig tree to destroy the fig tree, but the gardener requested the owner to the Fig Tree to allow one more season before the decision to destroy the fig tree is made and if there are no figs on the fig tree, that then was the time to destroy the tree.

The return of some of Abraham's descendants to the Land of Canaan in 1948 is an indication of a desire to seek the Lord Israel and the budding of leaves on the "withered fig tree was used in another parable found in three of the Gospels to indicate when the end of the fourth season would be. The understanding of these parables and the correct deciphering of the time span indicated between when the budding of leaves on the withered fig tree and the beginning of the summer season of the kingdom harvest of souls is important in understanding when the end of this present age/season will occur and when the next age which we have incorrectly labelled as the Millennium Age will begin.

In the Parable of the owner's fig tree, the gardener expected that at the beginning of the fifth season of the fig tree that there will be figs on the tree to harvest. Israel will be the first fruits of the Son of Man when he is given dominion over all of the people of the earth such that they should worship Him.

Paul in Romans 11:25-26 also tells us that when the fullness in time of the heathen gentiles is complete, then, after the completion of that time, all of Israel will be saved.

What are the signs in our near future to indicate when the end of this present age is complete, there will turmoil in heaven and Satan and the other fallen heavenly hosts will be cast out of heaven, there will be turmoil on the face of the earth as the heathen gentiles assemble at Armageddon to be judged by God. The fallen heavenly hosts, described as beasts in Daniel 7 will have their respective dominions taken from them at this time and the Son of Man will be given dominion over all of the people of the earth that they should worship Him. The judged heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth and their armies will be gathered together and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit/the abyss and locked up for 1,000 years.

At the beginning of this 1,000 years of peace and no turmoil, God will make like new again with the House of Israel and Judah the Kingdom of Priests and a Holy Nation and His possession of people among the Nations Covenant and those who are of the Fig tree, whether natural or grafted, will become a Royal Priesthood teaching the Salvation message of the Kingdom of God to all of the peoples of the earth.

When the 1,000 years is ended, the Bottomless pit will be unlocked and Satan and the Beasts etc. will have a short time available before the time of the final judgement begins to attempt to upstage God and His redemptive work.

It is at this time that Satan or one of his cohorts will make a solemn covenant with many people for a period of 7 years but it will be broken and the "great" tribulation will occur over all of the earth which has not been seen before this time, nor will be ever again when it is finished.

At this time the Beasts and Satan are restrained by Christ and dispatched into the Lake of Fire.

It is at this point in time that we will See Christ coming on the clouds with the hosts of heaven and the dead will be resurrected and those who are still alive will meet Christ in the air. The unrighteous will then be dispatched into the Lake of fire and those who are deemed righteous will enter into the place where they will receive their inheritance and finally death and hades will be thrown into the lake of fire as well.

When is the "rapture"? I know that it is not soon or in our near future, but that it is in our distant future.

Should I be focused on the "Rapture" or on God's purposes for his Royal priesthood?

Should I lay down my fears and trust in the Lord God who I profess to worship to keep me within His loving embrace at all times?

When will those who belong to Christ be "raptured?" It is in the distant future, and if our focus is on that then we are not focusing on God and his purposes for our lives.

Shalom

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi brothers and sisters,

According to our extensive study of Scriptures (see here : Revelation 20:12 - Articles in English ), the rapture takes place in spring. If it happens this year, it should happen mid-march 2018. If not, we would have to wait 'till next year, and so on.

You are most welcome to have a look on the following teaching about the 70th week of Daniel, and comment about it : Rapture of the Church in march 2018 and second coming of Jesus in 2021 ?

The rapture comes every Spring.

As many as die in the Spring, they will see Jesus, "that day."

Likewise, the same is true of the Fall, Winter, and the Summer. Be careful for what you hope for.

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jay Ross,

I would disagree with your post. It seems the Apostles were prepared for Jesus to come back any minute and did not anticipate such a distant coming.

Revelation 2012,

I disagree with your post. Although you may not be claiming to be a "prophet" you are suggesting that the Bible is making predictions about particular dates and times. I think this is not only a misreading of the Bible but can cause uninformed people to think that if the second coming does not come in the next few years during the seasons you suggest that perhaps the Bible is in error. Maybe you don't mean to imply is much, but I suggest you take a more reflective and cautious approach to your interpretations. I suggest you pose it more like, "The way I read these passages indicate that perhaps Jesus can be expected in the next couple years during a particular season. Maybe I am wrong, but here are some reasons I think this may be the case." Then we know this is simply your humble interpretation and we can explore it ourselves to see if it sounds valid. Otherwise, it sounds like you are making a declaration that the Bible clearly teaches one of these particular dates and seasons is the time we should expect Jesus to return.

Reactions: pompadour

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Hi brothers and sisters,

How do you know when it takes place if it can happen at anytime?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross,

I would disagree with your post. It seems the Apostles were prepared for Jesus to come back any minute and did not anticipate such a distant coming.

<snip>

What part of what I wrote is in error with what is recorded in the scriptures?

Also, where in the New Testament, is it recorded that the disciples anticipated Christ was coming back in their relative near future and not in their relative distant future.

Shalom