Rare Penguin Discovered 0__0

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Rare Penguin Discovered 0__0
hmmmm, and I thought I'd seen a few here on this site!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol....my dear, you are likeable enough....why would I want to shoot you?

Let me rephrase that,.. was that a burn? Come on it's the twenty-first century dude you need to catch up on your lingo! :p (I'm glad you seem to be acting normal again btw. :D)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me rephrase that,.. was that a burn? Come on it's the twenty-first century dude you need to catch up on your lingo! :p (I'm glad you seem to be acting normal again btw. :D)
let me say this bugalugs....if we define 'normal' by the consensus of the majority, we have a certain measure but if we define normal by those who approve of us our insecurity is on display.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me say this bugalugs....if we define 'normal' by the consensus of the majority, we have a certain measure but if we define normal by those who approve of us our insecurity is on display.

Although it sure would be nice if you talked normal. You know people might like you more if you stopped making all of your posts so intelligent and just talk regular and simple like this. :) (And not say every little thing on your mind especially when it might hurt somebody.)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Although it sure would be nice if you talked normal. You know people might like you more if you stopped making all of your posts so intelligent and just talk regular and simple like this. :) (And not say every little thing on your mind especially when it might hurt somebody.)
as agents given free choice in how to express ourselves does another have the right to control that?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as agents given free choice in how to express ourselves does another have the right to control that?

No,.. I was just giving you some advice on how to make more friends. For if you want to have friends first you have to be one. :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No,.. I was just giving you some advice on how to make more friends. For if you want to have friends first you have to be one. :)

and do you think your advice is superior to the choices I make re attracting friends?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and do you think your advice is superior to the choices I make re attracting friends?

We're getting off subject I'm just saying that people don't like a rude know-it-all but since I actually do like you despite our differences and arguments and care about you I actually want other people to like you. Do with the advice what you will.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We're getting off subject I'm just saying that people don't like a rude know-it-all but since I actually do like you despite our differences and arguments and care about you I actually want other people to like you. Do with the advice what you will.
Dear A_R, I say this with utmost respect...if health is of interest to you, you might like to explore the many characteristics of Codependancy.