RAT POISON (blood thinners) used to cure covid-19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

georgecollins

Sep 20, 2018
NT/Yellowknife
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My grandfather, was given blood thinners, when he was in the hospital. All the doctors, and trainees, and such, forgot. That giving too much blood thinners, makes you bleed to death as he did. Bleeding from you eyes, nose, ears and anus. Of course, he was a human rights activist, but did not realize it, here in Canada. I realize today, that there is a simple, and safe, alternative to RAT POISON (blood thinners). Water, can be given by I.V.

I know it is amazing. You can do a simple experiment yourself. Take some ketchup, and add some to a cup. Add some water and still it up. It will become thinner. If you have some deer blood or a bloody steak. You can add that blood to a cup and add water. It will thin out.

Maybe salt water, instead of regular water. You need salt too, or it could still kill you, too much water and not enough electrolyte. When people, in poor countries, get diarrhea (dysentery), they are given sugar water with some salt in it. Too much salt makes there diarrhea worst. More massive water loss. Takes more water to flush out the salt water, if too strong. Like drinking sea water. You may need a multivitamin too. Be warned, too much vitamin A, for example, will make your skin peel off in long strips. Makes your skin soft though, when put into creams.

A nurse can give you a I.V. of water. Not too dangerous to try. You know to save your life or a loved ones life.

Starting to be talked about by some to help cure covid-19 cases.

Blood Clots. Again I.V. water.