Reaching The World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had people tell me the Internet and social media is of the devil. May be but like always he has shot himself in the foot again like he does, trying to out fox the ole fox. Anything that can reach the amount of people you can reach at one time can't be all bad. I see it as the best thing since sliced bread. I personally got on in the mid nineties through AOL, remember them, I don't even know if they are still around. They had all these chat rooms where you could talk to other people. I have done the camera thing with headset and loved it, made many friends all around the and still friends today. What is there not to love about that.

I remember a certain christian tv personality that had tv stations. He used to quote a scripture out of Revelations that said "and I saw a angel flying through the sky," something to that effect. But he would say that is the satellite he was connected to to reach the world. I used to think (wether he was right or wrong didn't matter because you could reach the world). I feel more compassionate about it today than ever before. Saints the world needs you because you carry the answer. Give every man the answer that is in you. There is no other way, there is no other hope, Jesus is still the answer for hurting dieing humanity. Have a blessed day and reach the world for Jesus one soul at a time.