Real" Americans Grow tired of the Liberal Media Fake news 24/7 Attacking President Trump.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Real" Americans Grow tired of the Liberal Media Fake news 24/7 Attacking President Trump. Many just ignore it, some curse it, some just laugh in disgust!! Trump 2020 =easy win!!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me that Trump's mouth is his worst enemy. Can Trump do anything bad enough to lose your support? BTW, trump declared war on the media even before he got elected.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me that Trump's mouth is his worst enemy. Can Trump do anything bad enough to lose your support? BTW, trump declared war on the media even before he got elected.

The liberal, leftist, atheistic, meida has been at war with the Christian right long before Trump came into the picture.

Is that who you support and believe. What a sucker.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ruckus, ruckus

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christian Right is a political term, not representative of the majority of Christians in America

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No worries!! President Trump!! PTL.

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 54:17 no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, declares the LORD.”

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am growing tired of people using terms like fake news. Fake news is news that people don't like or don't want to here - doesn't matter if it is true or false.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fake news is another word for media lies used as a weapon 24/7 in a effort to bring down President Trump. Real Americans will stand by their man as media lies backfire!!!

Reactions: Helen