Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a wicked abomination. The transgressors have come to a full. The anitchrist is no doubt soon to make his appearance.

Reactions: Acolyte

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And how are Christians to do this?
On a much simple issue in the UK Christians could not agree to unite over the 'Keep Sunday Special' campiegn.
This is much bigger has universal support from society etc.

Many Christians are struggling with being openly Christian, without the extra problem of being abused by everyone because as a Christian they are opposed to lgbt.

How do you relate to a work collegue who is lgbt? Do you preach at them or befriend them without approving of their lgbt and seek to win them for Jesus?

D

Dave L

A big problem is with the churches that permit divorce and remarriage (adultery) not being consistent when they condemn homosexuality and transgenderism. All of these sins had equal mention along with bestiality in the OT.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I ain't on board with this... Sure its a sin and its wrong... But it is covered by grace just as much as any other sin.
we live in a fallen world , and corruption has corrupted, and it is ok for the "perfect" person to judge the "imperfect", can you imagine how it would be if all the gay haters where born with there hormones all screwed up and had to daily fight there flesh just because "christians" demand they bow down to there flesh. They are still Gods children..

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting comments. Yes homosexuality is a perversion. But, I do agree that way too much hatred has been directed, very personally, toward those caught in THAT particular sin instead of the ones we engage in and therefore deem more acceptable.
IS it a sin to be born with no arms, is it a sin to be born co joined, is it a sin to be born with hormone imbalance, is it a sin to be a male born with female gentiles, is it a sin to be born blind, is it a sin to to be born legless is it a sin to be born deaf?? Judge as you must

Joh 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Interesting posts here...and a problem that is not going to go away any time soon.

I guess it comes down to seeing the difference between the person themselves and the spirit which has bound them.
It's a strong spirit too...

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IS it a sin to be born with no arms, is it a sin to be born co joined, is it a sin to be born with hormone imbalance, is it a sin to be a male born with female gentiles, is it a sin to be born blind, is it a sin to to be born legless is it a sin to be born deaf?? Judge as you must

Joh 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
I can't agree with you. You are talking about people born with no choice but to live life without arms, or blind, etc. There are several totally unacceptable things that I find my heart telling me I should do. But, I don't do them. Homosexuals choose, very explicitly, to do as they do. Yes, it might be difficult for them to live life otherwise, but they certainly can. They, however, make the choice to do as they prefer.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can't agree with you. You are talking about people born with no choice but to live life without arms, or blind, etc. There are several totally unacceptable things that I find my heart telling me I should do. But, I don't do them. Homosexuals choose, very explicitly, to do as they do. Yes, it might be difficult for them to live life otherwise, but they certainly can. They, however, make the choice to do as they prefer.
So if you where male born with an overdose of female hormones and gentiles you would have no issues.. Such is teh flesh. You should be so lucky to be "perfect", dont look at my sins God look at theres....

Reactions: Nancy

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prayed for gay friends, sometimes I am afraid to ask our Father, they are good people and I wanted them to meet Jesus.
One has had 2 bouts with cancer, is no longer a practicing gay(is that how you say it?), has accepted Jesus and is doing much better. The other has had at least 14 strokes, the small ones. She still walks, talks and feeds herself, but no interest in Jesus. She was raised Catholic and I just don't understand. I took her to all her doctor appointments for a year and a half. Prayed continuously for her. Her memory is gone and I feel bad, but could no longer take her.
In the long run, none of us are worthy, but wanting to please our Father pleases our Father.
They can change whatever they want, the DNA still says they are what the Father made them.
Sorry to ramble. Gotta agree with Willie T on this. It is difficult because it seems to touch everyone in some way. Family, friends or co-workers. Is it wrong to pray for them?

Last edited:
Reactions: friend of

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination. God does!!
When Are Christians Going to Care About This?

Don't ask when. Christians do stand up and say what the Scriptures say about homosexuality Just because the overall Church is accepting of it, doesn't mean there are not Christians who oppose it.

God always has His remnant.

Stranger

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Real Christians Stand up and Condemn the LBGT, Transgender Abomination. God does!!
When Are Christians Going to Care About This?

As Christians we need to acknowledge that the bible does condemn homosexual practice. But as Christians we shouldn't be labelling it "abominations"...like these sins are any worse than others. Sin is sin in God eyes and we all sin. Christians are just people who have recognized they need God because of their sin. We're not perfect. People who are practicing homosexuals are just lost people who are struggling with sin. We need to recognize what sin does to people. While people might return to sin, and love it, it actually separates them from God and does them so much harm. We need to love these people and do our best to help them understand that we, and God, want whats best for their souls...which is to give up their practicing lifestyles, and turn to God. It's not easy, just like it's never easy for us to fight our particular sins. But it's possible with God's help, and Oh! The joy of forgiveness and growth towards God is more than worth it!