~ REAL CHRISTIANS ~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've just read it again on here just now!:rolleyes:

Do you know what?
These last few days I find I am getting really fed up with people writing ..
"blah blah blah...real Christians" ....

The standing of our brothers and sisters is God's business..He is the one who said , -
Matt 13 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But He said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
"

In other words JESUS says ...mind your own business... it is I who will say when it is time to judge.

So..I wish the terms " You are not a real Christian" would STOP!!
My rant for the day.

I see a lack of kindness and love has crept onto this forum ... and is leaving it's slimy trail on this site.:oops:

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you know what?

The standing of our brothers and sisters is God's business..He is the one who said , -
Matt 13 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But He said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
"

In other words JESUS says ...mind your own business... it is I who will say when it is time to judge.

My rant for the day.

I see a lack of kindness and love has crept onto this forum ... and is leaving it's slimy trail on this site.:oops:
Amen!

And if you are stacking this upnon yourself (meaning you are wondering if you are guilty) check also your tone. Just because you haven't said "real Christians do or don't..." doesn't exclude you.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Do you know what?

"

My rant for the day.

And it wont go away untill that devil is locked away for good.

breathofdesire

Sep 12, 2017
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Do you know what?

"

My rant for the day.

Are you not passing judgement when you write a rant like this? But am I not passing judgement on you when I point you are passing judgement like this? Are not other people going to pass judgment on me after they read that I passed judgment on you, then myself, then on them who I think will pass judgment on me?

Confusing no?

Well I'm confused.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreeing with the biggest Christian bully in the room who is challenging the faith of every person he/she meets does not make you a ‘real Christian’......to the dismay of all bullies

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Are you not passing judgement when you write a rant like this? But am I not passing judgement on you when I point you are passing judgement like this? Are not other people going to pass judgment on me after they read that I passed judgment on you, then myself, then on them who I think will pass judgment on me?

Confusing no?

Well I'm confused.

Now I'm confused <chuckle>

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I see a lack of kindness and love has crept onto this forum ... and is leaving it's slimy trail on this site.

My rant for the day.

As Christians, we need to build ourselves up and keep in the love of God. We build ourselves up by having our faith placed in Jesus Christ, not on man and by praying in the Holy Spirit, tongues.

Jude 1:20, But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,

1 Corinthians 14:2, For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.

There is nothing that can come between God's love for you but you have to keep yourself there, don't be averse to adversity. When you are told you are not a "real Christian" or that you are "butchering a parable" or "tongues aren't real", keep yourself in the love of God, it's a personal responsibility.

Romans 8:38-39, For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jude 1:21, keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

God is love and the believer will love too, Galatians 5:22, Romans 5:5, 1 John 4:7.

As a Christian, recognize love and kindness don't come from just you, God is the source of true love and true kindness. Recognize that genuine love and kindness toward one another can't be done by our own power, He is our strength, Isaiah 40:29.

My preach for the day.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Confusing no?

Well I'm confused.

:D Well , when you say it like that ...yes...I see what you mean. :)
I guess last night when I wrote this thread...I felt like I too should follow those who have left.
Many good , sound members may not have cancelled their membership....but they are no longer here. Why?
What is it which drives them away?
Or maybe does not “draw them here” any more?
I just hate all the name calling...and angry posts ( and like you point out...I have now joined them by ranting).
Maybe more of a reason why I should just go too. :oops:

Reactions: Pisteuo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:)
Agreeing with the biggest Christian bully in the room who is challenging the faith of every person he/she meets does not make you a ‘real Christian’......to the dismay of all bullies

I remember your thread on Bullying.
But it seems that it is dragging the site down....and “winning” with the atmosphere of the site.
There used to be more positive people than negative people on the forum...now the balance seems to have tripped toward “those who just come here to argue childishly to be seen as top dog.
( and I am not thinking of BOL here...he is just defending his bridge.. :) the site wouldn’t be the same without him lol )
Oh, I don’t know...maybe I am just a bit disappointed ..and needed to vent.
Haha...maybe I have just turned into one of those people who say “All I want is world peace”
Which we know will never happen this side of God’s reign.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha, what really drives me nuts is when you see, and then begin agreeing, "yes, i am prolly not a real Christian," that gets misunderstood too lol, like, you just can't win

True indeed...but do you know what I was trying to say in the OP?
You do argue a lot...but it is never with a vicious , angry tone. Like some.
One can tell when arguing with you , that you enjoy the challenge.
Somehow last night I got hit with the thought( maybe wrongly) of a destroying spirit at work.
And....maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut and prayed about it instead....
Thinking back is would come under your favourite word prolly....:)

A case of “Don’t say, PRAY..”
I guess that is the word of the Lord for me , for today.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen!

And if you are stacking this upnon yourself (meaning you are wondering if you are guilty) check also your tone. Just because you haven't said "real Christians do or don't..." doesn't exclude you.

I think more a case of...If I stay on this site will I become one of them , and become their type of judgement condemning “Christian”....:rolleyes:
Maybe it is too late and I already am!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As Christians, we need to build ourselves up and keep in the love of God. We build ourselves up by having our faith placed in Jesus Christ, not on man and by praying in the Holy Spirit, tongues.

Jude 1:20, But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,

1 Corinthians 14:2, For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.

There is nothing that can come between God's love for you but you have to keep yourself there, don't be averse to adversity. When you are told you are not a "real Christian" or that you are "butchering a parable" or "tongues aren't real", keep yourself in the love of God, it's a personal responsibility.

Romans 8:38-39, For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jude 1:21, keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

God is love and the believer will love too, Galatians 5:22, Romans 5:5, 1 John 4:7.

As a Christian, recognize love and kindness don't come from just you, God is the source of true love and true kindness. Recognize that genuine love and kindness toward one another can't be done by our own power, He is our strength, Isaiah 40:29.

My preach for the day.

Thank you for your “preach of the day” Well said ...
The more I read the responses here on this thread....the more I am convinced that I need to take time to get quiet and pray about what troubles me.
I know that God has all the answers...

Bless you .....H

Reactions: FHII and Pisteuo

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would hate to see you go. It seems there is a lack of positive posting here anymore short of Amadeus and few others. I have seen a change in the short time I've been here. I will step away shortly too likely. It's becoming alot like another forum I'm on. I've been treated well here for the most part. But forums in general are probably not the place for someone seeking peaceful fellowship. IMO Amadeus is one of a kind how he can get right in the middle of the action and still keep his peace about him. He, bbyrd, ScottA and a few others are why I peek in daily. Wisdom such as theirs seems in short supply locally for me.

And for the record I believe the admins here are great. I like that they don't step in and take sides at every turn.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would hate to see you go. It seems there is a lack of positive posting here anymore short of Amadeus and few others. I have seen a change in the short time I've been here. I will step away shortly too likely. It's becoming alot like another forum I'm on. I've been treated well here for the most part. But forums in general are probably not the place for someone seeking peaceful fellowship. IMO Amadeus is one of a kind how he can get right in the middle of the action and still keep his peace about him. He, bbyrd, ScottA and a few others are why I peek in daily. Wisdom such as theirs seems in short supply locally for me.

And for the record I believe the admins here are great. I like that they don't step in and take sides at every turn.

Thanks for your post...
Please DONT step away....I really believe that that IS one of the problems...good people have got discouraged about the constant contending in a bad spirit ( it can be done in a good spirit)
And have stepped back....ScottA has been missing since 23 November...
@amadeus ...hasn’t been on since last Thursday...( I saw someone slang him quite nastily and uncalled for, knowing that he never retaliates is like kicking a puppy...same mentality)
I wonder if that is why he went....I have written to him ( friends for years) maybe it is because of his wife’s health...he often steps back when helping her.
When too many “good seeds” are missing, the atmosphere changes.

But, since reading all these responses on this thread...I have to just weigh if it is just something that I am going through.
Please stick around....I have been on many Forums too....this used to be one of the best.
I guess the question is...do we run from those who are changing the site towards the negative...or do we pray and stand our ground?

What is Jesus saying?
Bless you ...H

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I remember your thread on Bullying.
But it seems that it is dragging the site down....and “winning” with the atmosphere of the site.
There used to be more positive people than negative people on the forum...now the balance seems to have tripped toward “those who just come here to argue childishly to be seen as top dog.
( and I am not thinking of BOL here...he is just defending his bridge.. :) the site wouldn’t be the same without him lol )
Oh, I don’t know...maybe I am just a bit disappointed ..and needed to vent.
Haha...maybe I have just turned into one of those people who say “All I want is world peace”
Which we know will never happen this side of God’s reign.

I can see how wall flowers would consider the use of scripture and complete adherence to the WORD bullying. The Luke warm do not like Christ to fight with the sword of His mouth. It is cutting
EndTimeWine said:
"EndTimeWine also said: One must receive the fullness of the Child Christ. Otherwise you are not of the OC either, you have aborted yourself actually. Today's Jews who reject the outcome conceptualized then of Christianity are null and void? Would not expect someone like you to get the question.

"bbyrd " said: hmm, weird, i fully expected you to pump this full of pointless religious crap; and bingo!
was kinda hoping not immediately tho lol

have a nice weekend anyway, k.

So according to bbyrd009, Christ's religion is "CR*P". REALLY, but I am the BULLY?

To the Church in PergamumRev.2:15-17
…15In the same way, some of you also hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16Therefore repent! Otherwise I will come to you shortly and wage war against them with the sword of My mouth. 17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone inscribed with a new name, known only to the one who receives it.…

Is this at hand and since Christ revealed this to John from Heaven in the Spirit, who does Christ use to fight with the sword of His mouth?

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True Christians can see the signs of the times and the mockers and scoffers have this to say about them:

the sky is falling!
the sky is falling!
lol
bbyrd009 said:
"peering in" is likely a better charge here.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned."
So bbryd009 can mock and antagonize but no one is allowed to call him out? Hypocrites!

Aspen calls this true Christianity?:
“EndTimeWine” as I stated previously, I follow Christ. Confronting the world is not on my path....confronting and overthowing my false self/ego/old man is my primary struggle. Practicing and allowing God to perfect ‘loving God and neighbor’ through service is my sanctification. Worldliness and the world around us are different. As a Christian, I am called to love people and distance myself from human culture (including Christian Culture) because it distracts from sanctification. The Spirit confronts our ego, not the world - the Spirit is concerned with sanctifying citizens of the Kingdom of God, not overthrowing Caesar.....Caesar recieves what is his, worldliness. We are transformed into full citizens of the Kingdom of God when we become perfect lovers, our true reason for existing - eternity/heaven/the Garden State of being is experienced fully after death, a state of being without change.

If you believe i am worldly and leading you into temptation, you better run away.

As you go, note that ‘Aspen’ is a tree. Asp is a snake - sorry to disappoint you.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
not sure why you say this--you have just done so, and no one is blocking you?
True indeed...but do you know what I was trying to say in the OP?
yes, i get you there. It is another way to judge, yes
Somehow last night I got hit with the thought( maybe wrongly) of a destroying spirit at work.
in connection with what exactly?

Last edited: