Realization of Truth on Death Bed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
The effort in achieving the grace of the Lord is the most important goal of human life. This point will be realized when the human being is in the last minute of this life cycle because at that time of juncture, the upper world starts appearing practically to the eyes through the arrived messengers of Lord. Unfortunately there will be no time for spiritual effort at that juncture, even though realization comes.

God told me the following two verses and asked me to memorise these two verses ten times a day so that the mind will be fixed on God. The first verse means ‘At the time of death the last knowledge dawns to the mind by which the human being realizes that for those whom he has spent his energy and lifetime, are unable to protect him from that moment onwards. The Lord who can protect is not arriving then because no time and energy was spent for Him’.

The second verse means ‘When the time was there, this realization did not come and when the realization came, there is no time. By this the human being undergoes silent suffering, which is the agony’. Lord told me that every human being will be given this last knowledge and this agony in the last couple of moments. I started remembering these verses every day ten times and the result of their memory is this wonderful divine knowledge.

When the soul embedded by subtle body leaves the gross body in death, there will be inconvenience in the exit of the soul. This inconvenience gives some pain because the soul was so far attached to properties(welath) earned by it and to its family members. To leave all these in one instance permanently gives lot of pain. That is the last minute in which the fascination to wealth and family exists, which is known by the soul in death. As much fascination you develop with these worldly bonds in your life, so much will be the pain! The inconvenience in leaving the gross body is just like removing a tight shirt from the body. The fascination developed to this gross body is this inconvenience, which also joins the pain. The two names of the gross body as deha and sharira always remind you that one day the gross body gets destroyed. Deha means that which is burnt in fire (dahyate iti). Sharira means that which decomposes into five elements in case the body is not burnt and buried (shiryate iti). Whenever, you refer your gross body, you must use these two words so that your fascination to it does not grow much.

Apart from the above said pain, lot of intense pain is also developed as I explained in two verses above regarding the last flash of intelligence and last agony subsequently developed. This pain is far greater than the pain received by soul due to the inconvenience in relieving itself from gross body. To understand this clearly, I give an example: One person is travelling in a bus, which was crowded much and the person felt lot of inconvenience and pain in the journey. After reaching the next city, he attended an interview in which he failed since he could not answer any question. While travelling also, he knows very well that he is zero in the subject and will certainly loose the interview. He is attending the interview forced by his parents and hence the journey is inevitable. The pain caused due to inconvenience in the journey is far lesser than the future pain imagined due to certainty in loss of coming interview. Hence, the pain in the inevitable death is far lesser than the pain to be received in the hell in the immediate future due to absence of protection from God, whom the soul never cared. The cared family cannot protect the soul in the hell. Knowledge of this topic and its frequent memory in life will help any soul in developing care to God and in reducing fascination to these worldly bonds.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good grief, you do seem to like the sound of your own voice!!! :(
Or maybe you are just trying to rack up a big post count!!!!!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief, you do seem to like the sound of your own voice!!! :(
Or maybe you are just trying to rack up a big post count!!!!!
Here are my thoughts on habitual long posts.

Ecclesiastes 5
3 For a dream comes through much activity,
And a fool’s voice is known by his many words.

It's all cut and paste. If they had to type those posts out by hand, we'd see a lot less of them.

It's lazy evangelizing.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are my thoughts on habitual long posts.

Ecclesiastes 5
3 For a dream comes through much activity,
And a fool’s voice is known by his many words.

It's all cut and paste. If they had to type those posts out by hand, we'd see a lot less of them.

It's lazy evangelizing.

Unless he's plagiarizing, he did type those posts. He probably has been working on them for years. Problem is he came to this board and posted his "greatest hits" album all at once.

Perhaps he will take slower steps now.

dattaswami8

Jun 10, 2017
Mumabi
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Unless he's plagiarizing, he did type those posts. He probably has been working on them for years. Problem is he came to this board and posted his "greatest hits" album all at once.

Perhaps he will take slower steps now.
I am extremely sorry... i will take care here onwards, i had hurt anybody please forgive me...

Jun 10, 2017
Bordeaux
Faith
Christian
Country
France
The effort in achieving the grace of the Lord is the most important goal of human life. This point will be realized when the human being is in the last minute of this life cycle because at that time of juncture, the upper world starts appearing practically to the eyes through the arrived messengers of Lord. Unfortunately there will be no time for spiritual effort at that juncture, even though realization comes.

God told me the following two verses and asked me to memorise these two verses ten times a day so that the mind will be fixed on God. The first verse means ‘At the time of death the last knowledge dawns to the mind by which the human being realizes that for those whom he has spent his energy and lifetime, are unable to protect him from that moment onwards. The Lord who can protect is not arriving then because no time and energy was spent for Him’.

The second verse means ‘When the time was there, this realization did not come and when the realization came, there is no time. By this the human being undergoes silent suffering, which is the agony’. Lord told me that every human being will be given this last knowledge and this agony in the last couple of moments. I started remembering these verses every day ten times and the result of their memory is this wonderful divine knowledge.

When the soul embedded by subtle body leaves the gross body in death, there will be inconvenience in the exit of the soul. This inconvenience gives some pain because the soul was so far attached to properties(welath) earned by it and to its family members. To leave all these in one instance permanently gives lot of pain. That is the last minute in which the fascination to wealth and family exists, which is known by the soul in death. As much fascination you develop with these worldly bonds in your life, so much will be the pain! The inconvenience in leaving the gross body is just like removing a tight shirt from the body. The fascination developed to this gross body is this inconvenience, which also joins the pain. The two names of the gross body as deha and sharira always remind you that one day the gross body gets destroyed. Deha means that which is burnt in fire (dahyate iti). Sharira means that which decomposes into five elements in case the body is not burnt and buried (shiryate iti). Whenever, you refer your gross body, you must use these two words so that your fascination to it does not grow much.

Apart from the above said pain, lot of intense pain is also developed as I explained in two verses above regarding the last flash of intelligence and last agony subsequently developed. This pain is far greater than the pain received by soul due to the inconvenience in relieving itself from gross body. To understand this clearly, I give an example: One person is travelling in a bus, which was crowded much and the person felt lot of inconvenience and pain in the journey. After reaching the next city, he attended an interview in which he failed since he could not answer any question. While travelling also, he knows very well that he is zero in the subject and will certainly loose the interview. He is attending the interview forced by his parents and hence the journey is inevitable. The pain caused due to inconvenience in the journey is far lesser than the future pain imagined due to certainty in loss of coming interview. Hence, the pain in the inevitable death is far lesser than the pain to be received in the hell in the immediate future due to absence of protection from God, whom the soul never cared. The cared family cannot protect the soul in the hell. Knowledge of this topic and its frequent memory in life will help any soul in developing care to God and in reducing fascination to these worldly bonds.
Thankyou , I find this very interesting ,and thankyou for taking the time to post .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Since someone is interested in this post I will comment.

The effort in achieving the grace of the Lord is the most important goal of human life. (False, grace is not achieved John 6:44, Romans 11:6) This point will be realized when the human being is in the last minute of this life cycle because at that time of juncture, the upper world starts appearing practically to the eyes through the arrived messengers of Lord. Unfortunately there will be no time for spiritual effort at that juncture, even though realization comes (True, no time after this life to repent. Hebrews 9:27).

God told me the following two verses and asked me to memorise these two verses ten times a day so that the mind will be fixed on God. The first verse means ‘At the time of death the last knowledge dawns to the mind by which the human being realizes that for those whom he has spent his energy and lifetime, are unable to protect him from that moment onwards. The Lord who can protect is not arriving then because no time and energy was spent for Him’. (False we have the example in Luke 23:43, Parable that ends with Matthew 20:16, and the dead will be judged before the Lord Revelation 20:11-15)

When the soul embedded by subtle body leaves the gross body in death, there will be inconvenience in the exit of the soul. This inconvenience gives some pain because the soul was so far attached to properties(welath) earned by it and to its family members. To leave all these in one instance permanently gives lot of pain. (Matthew 19:23-24) That is the last minute in which the fascination to wealth and family exists, which is known by the soul in death. As much fascination you develop with these worldly bonds in your life, so much will be the pain! The inconvenience in leaving the gross body is just like removing a tight shirt from the body. The fascination developed to this gross body is this inconvenience, which also joins the pain. The two names of the gross body as deha and sharira always remind you that one day the gross body gets destroyed. Deha means that which is burnt in fire (dahyate iti). Sharira means that which decomposes into five elements in case the body is not burnt and buried (shiryate iti). Whenever, you refer your gross body, you must use these two words so that your fascination to it does not grow much.