Really worth a look vatican again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw i am disappointed that you are willing to distort the practices and teachings of the Catholic Church, Ally....

There are differences between Catholic teachings and Protestant teachings, but we all follow Christ.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Aw i am disappointed that you are willing to distort the practices and teachings of the Catholic Church, Ally....

There are differences between Catholic teachings and Protestant teachings, but we all follow Christ.
I never said a word against you. I think this should be public knowledge dont you? It its all wrong then by all means defend it. I dont see how you can. I never destroted anything. The guy in the video did. If I was under the pope I would find out if its true or false and do whats right.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said a word against you. I think this should be public knowledge dont you? It its all wrong then by all means defend it. I dont see how you can. I never destroted anything. The guy in the video did. If I was under the pope I would find out if its true or false and do whats right.

Yeah, thats some real Dan Brown stuff, alright....

Ellen White would be proud.

Here is the problem Ally.....it is impossible to refute conspiracy theories. People who have decided that symbols have secret meanings and distort history and the Bible to support their ideas cannot be reasoned with.

Conspiracy theories play an important role in humanity’s history - they are rooted in superstition and employed by people who are ruled by fear about the future - it is an attempt to control the future by predicting it. It also provides an explanation for the problem of evil in the world. The problem is that we cant control the future using tea leaves, superstition or inventing conspiracies. Jesus tells us to give all these wild speculations up and live by faith rather than fear.

If you want to believe that Santa Claus is really shaped like a babylonian god, knock yourself out. Living in fear is not the path I am walking on.

Reactions: Richard_oti

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't watch the piece. But I do know there is a difference between being suspicious and being lead to believe.

That's the thing about secrecy. It may be wrong and unhealthy to conspire or brood, but it is not at all wrong to be inquisitive or to be prudent and foresee evil. But, it is true, we should not let fear be our guide and our motivation.

Reactions: Helen

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, thats some real Dan Brown stuff, alright....

Ellen White would be proud.

Here is the problem Ally.....it is impossible to refute conspiracy theories. People who have decided that symbols have secret meanings and distort history and the Bible to support their ideas cannot be reasoned with.

Conspiracy theories play an important role in humanity’s history - they are rooted in superstition and employed by people who are ruled by fear about the future - it is an attempt to control the future by predicting it. It also provides an explanation for the problem of evil in the world. The problem is that we cant control the future using tea leaves, superstition or inventing conspiracies. Jesus tells us to give all these wild speculations up and live by faith rather than fear.

If you want to believe that Santa Claus is really shaped like a babylonian god, knock yourself out. Living in fear is not the path I am walking on.
Well I dont agree sorry. And i think you will find there is a lot of truth in these and many other videos. Please explian the snake building and even the telescope being called lucefer come on. Whats the chances.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do not try and tell me this is of God
ally

the roman catholic church was the church of the state and actually those symbols of other god's and religions is simply the fact that the God of Israel in the name of Jesus Christ is Lord over all others god's and idols and religion within the influence of the roman empire. and everyone knows that the star is supposed to be the star seen by the wise men on top of the obelisk and also represents a capital of an empire and or world power. no body is outside worshiping the obelisk or anything its suppose to represent. no one is at the Washington monument worshiping any god's or idols. your video is horse dump.

after 325 ad the church was on a mission to subdue the empire which did go to Euphrates river to way south of Egypt and just about all of Europe . and if you think about it in its heyday the catholic church did rule with an iron fist.

and power in the world is ordained by God, so you real don't know what you are talking about.

Reactions: Marymog

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I think Jesus would beg to differ on that point

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

many a so called "christian" wont be making it, this bit

Mat_23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

what has religion got to do with God.

Luk_16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

which is it we serve men and his religion or God, cant be both...

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ally

the roman catholic church was the church of the state and actually those symbols of other god's and religions is simply the fact that the God of Israel in the name of Jesus Christ is Lord over all others god's and idols and religion within the influence of the roman empire. and everyone knows that the star is supposed to be the star seen by the wise men on top of the obelisk and also represents a capital of an empire and or world power. no body is outside worshiping the obelisk or anything its suppose to represent. no one is at the Washington monument worshiping any god's or idols. your video is horse dump.

after 325 ad the church was on a mission to subdue the empire which did go to Euphrates river to way south of Egypt and just about all of Europe . and if you think about it in its heyday the catholic church did rule with an iron fist.

and power in the world is ordained by God, so you real don't know what you are talking about.
So do you have that in writing from the caolic church in writing? Just wondering?

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How long doe's it take to change any truth to a lie!!!!! Say we want to change the Sabbath!!! So if a Ruler who has the ability to have you Beheaded if you do not comply to His new Sabbath, and changes the Sabbath to another Day, like Tuesday, and you are 28 years old and have children, and they are 5 and 7 years old, So you keep what is made a Law, to save yourself and your children, and when your children are at the age you were when you started to keep what was then a new Law! they already consider Normal. So what was implemented is Now Common, Less than a generation. Wake up People, in the forties it was unthinkable to be pregnant at 16! now it is Normal.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus would beg to differ on that point

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

many a so called "christian" wont be making it, this bit

Mat_23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

what has religion got to do with God.

Luk_16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

which is it we serve men and his religion or God, cant be both...

So have you decided that i must not follow Christ because I am Catholic? You seem pretty proud of your opinion so dont hold back

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How long doe's it take to change any truth to a lie!!!!! Say we want to change the Sabbath!!! So if a Ruler who has the ability to have you Beheaded if you do not comply to His new Sabbath, and changes the Sabbath to another Day, like Tuesday, and you are 28 years old and have children, and they are 5 and 7 years old, So you keep what is made a Law, to save yourself and your children, and when your children are at the age you were when you started to keep what was then a new Law! they already consider Normal. So what was implemented is Now Common, Less than a generation. Wake up People, in the forties it was unthinkable to be pregnant at 16! now it is Normal.

As long as it takes to make a lie feel like intuition

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So have you decided that i must not follow Christ because I am Catholic? You seem pretty proud of your opinion so dont hold back
I never said that, but if thats what you believe, there are many christians in this world that call themselves "christians" who dont know Christ, but who will tell them teh devil loves religion makes people feel safe and keeps men from God. It is a narrow path to life but few seek it, most prefer that wide one to destruction because it s full of entertainment.

As for pride, who wants to see men going to hell or destruction, but can God help it if men would rather that than Him, He gave us all the same choice , all the same spirit, but you like so many choose a different way. there is only one way to salvation,

I am the way the truth and the life, you could simply just go to Him but you have a whole religion between you and Him.

Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

One can only point peopel to Christ, if men would rather follow after men, they do it to there own demise. You will never find me pointing anyone to religion, that would be a smack in teh face to Jesus.

which is it going to be ? whom will you serve?? one can only serve one master

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I dont agree sorry. And i think you will find there is a lot of truth in these and many other videos. Please explian the snake building and even the telescope being called lucefer come on. Whats the chances.

Of course you don’t agree......believing in private, secret knowledge is much more seductive.

Reactions: epostle1

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that, but if thats what you believe, there are many christians in this world that call themselves "christians" who dont know Christ, but who will tell them teh devil loves religion makes people feel safe and keeps men from God. It is a narrow path to life but few seek it, most prefer that wide one to destruction because it s full of entertainment.

As for pride, who wants to see men going to hell or destruction, but can God help it if men would rather that than Him, He gave us all the same choice , all the same spirit, but you like so many choose a different way. there is only one way to salvation,

I am the way the truth and the life, you could simply just go to Him but you have a whole religion between you and Him.

Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

One can only point peopel to Christ, if men would rather follow after men, they do it to there own demise. You will never find me pointing anyone to religion, that would be a smack in teh face to Jesus.

which is it going to be ? whom will you serve?? one can only serve one master

There’s that hole in the bucket again......

Rejecting the very institution that provided you with the language and doctrine you use to describe and worship God......

Do you want to cut off the branch you’re sitting on for a grand finale?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I
Rejecting the very institution that provided you with the language and doctrine you use to describe and worship God.....
instituion is where mad people go isnt it??, you church gave us nothing, why do men think God needs a book to save any man, who do you think God is.

Rom_1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

She glories in herself but that is her undoing.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

when that ship sinks, a lot of people will be going down with her.

And Aspen you wont be able to sat" ididnt know" it is your choice no one elses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I

instituion is where mad people go isnt it??, you church gave us nothing, why do men think God needs a book to save any man, who do you think God is.

Rom_1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

She glories in herself but that is her undoing.

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

when that ship sinks, a lot of people will be going down with her.

And Aspen you wont be able to sat" ididnt know" it is your choice no one elses.

Hole in the bucket

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lost for words, the truth offends so many, just as Jesus said it would,

Nah, i just keep knocking myself out on the brickwall, I continue to pound my head against, mjr

Not sure why i keep going to the hardware store to buy milk........someday i will realize you + reason = circle.

Reactions: epostle1

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
someday i will realize you + reason = circle.
YEs i have good reason to point men to Christ He is our saviour, and untill men get out of that religious circle ill keep pointing men to Him even if they refuse teh offer and go to a religion instead. Free will we all have it.

Reactions: pastor marty