Redeeming the time….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 5:16 (NKJV)
redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is righteousness…? The question every heart that would want to redeem one’s time should be constantly asking oneself….. For in the asking of this question is one asking for and looking to the will of God….

For in the doing of righteousness does God’s will in one’s life become manifested, known, tasted and experienced…. For God live’s, waits, and works in righteousness for those willing to search after and into righteousness… One does not have to see and understand all righteousness just be willing to search after the righteousness that stands before one in the immediate now….

For in the searching after righteousness will the growing in God be found, for all things of this world mean nothing if one is not growing in God…. For at the very moment of one’s departure from this world, the only thing of any value will be how much of the life of Christ has been brought to life in one, for the expressing of righteousness being the manifestation of the life of Christ…

For it is faith that searches into and after righteousness, believing that it does exist and it stands before one as a constant thing waiting to be embraced and given leave to manifest itself…. For faith in God manifesting righteousness is faith in God manifesting the growing of Christ’s life in one pointed towards all…

For the growing of the life of Christ in one is that which redeems the time….

Be blessed in the redeeming of the time given, Not me

Reactions: Nhisname

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ephesians 5:16 (NKJV)
redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is righteousness…? The question every heart that would want to redeem one’s time should be constantly asking oneself….. For in the asking of this question is one asking for and looking to the will of God….

For in the doing of righteousness does God’s will in one’s life become manifested, known, tasted and experienced…. For God live’s, waits, and works in righteousness for those willing to search after and into righteousness… One does not have to see and understand all righteousness just be willing to search after the righteousness that stands before one in the immediate now….

For in the searching after righteousness will the growing in God be found, for all things of this world mean nothing if one is not growing in God…. For at the very moment of one’s departure from this world, the only thing of any value will be how much of the life of Christ has been brought to life in one, for the expressing of righteousness being the manifestation of the life of Christ…

For it is faith that searches into and after righteousness, believing that it does exist and it stands before one as a constant thing waiting to be embraced and given leave to manifest itself…. For faith in God manifesting righteousness is faith in God manifesting the growing of Christ’s life in one pointed towards all…

For the growing of the life of Christ in one is that which redeems the time….

Be blessed in the redeeming of the time given, Not me
Eph 5:15-17 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, (16) redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (17) Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

Col 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. (6) Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

Good thoughts @Not me

ALL IS NOT LOST

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eph 5:15-17 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, (16) redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (17) Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

Col 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. (6) Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

Good thoughts @Not me

ALL IS NOT LOST
Thank you, and blessings as we learn of Him….

A fellow follower, Not me