Regarding Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Br. Bear who said:
So in reality, you were not asking God in faith, to which is why I am asking you, why you did it in the first place? I have a pretty good idea why, but I want to see what you have to say about it?

Amadeus answers:
I may not believe something is going to happen, but still with my experience with God, I know Him that well. He may well accomplish exactly what the person needs because I asked.

A person should not neglect to ask because he at the moment in the present situation does not know or even believe in the power of God for the situation:

Mr 9:23Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mr 9:24And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
Mr 9:25When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.
Mr 9:26And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.
Mr 9:27But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

Reactions: David in NJ