REJOICE!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"...and again, I say rejoice! :Shining: Thank you all for your prayers, Dr. doesn't think it is cancer, will have to wait for a couple biopsies, still have Barrett's but will continue to go every year as I should have been doing. HUGE diet change but, that is okay. I will really miss my diet Cherry Coke but, I love my cucumber ice water.
How GOOD is the God we serve??!!
Prayer is so powerful!!!
xoxoxo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"...and again, I say rejoice! :Shining: Thank you all for your prayers, Dr. doesn't think it is cancer, will have to wait for a couple biopsies, still have Barrett's but will continue to go every year as I should have been doing. HUGE diet change but, that is okay. I will really miss my diet Cherry Coke but, I love my cucumber ice water.
Prayer is so powerful!!!
xoxoxo

Thank you Jesus.

"By your Stripes we WERE Healed."

God is good ALL The TIME.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer is so powerful!!!
xoxoxo
Praise His Holy name, my friend. He is able in every situation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise His Holy name, my friend. He is able in every situation.
Onward in the LORD my friend . Another day has gone and passed . And tomorrow is not gauranteed in this body .
Let us praise and thank and rejoice in the glorious LORD . For we are one day closer to beingforever with HIM
than when i last wrote to you . I have found ONLY HOPE IN THE LORD . we wont find it in this world .
BUT IN HIM , WE HAVE ALL HOPE my friend . HE is with the lambs and shall be with the lambs , even unto the end .
Which at the end of our faith , of our life in this world , WE FOREVER HOME WITH HE WHO SAVED US .
Now lift those hands my friend . IT is LORD praising time yet again . LEt all that has breath both praise and thank the LORD
FOR all that HE has done for us . And we cannot count , nor measure the LOVE GOD has for the lambs .
LET THE KING be praised . Visualize this my friend .
We have this life and then the next one .
This life is as the morning dew , it appears early , but as soon as the SUN has arisen its gone . But a vapor that appears
and appeared but for a time . BUT ETERNAL LIFE , that shall be forever and has no end .
And not only that , but we gonna be FREE from even these contrary bodies . JUST total peace and all out joy
with the LORD . Even now we have our joy in the LORD , but THEN HOW MUCH GREATER , even then . LET THE LORD
be PRAISED . THERE IS HOPE IN THE LORD . YES THERE IS . Now lift those hands my friend and my friends
and rejoice with me . TO THE LORD BE ALL THE GLORY .