Releasing The Buried Potential

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a fresh stirring of the Lord's desire for us to become all that He would have us to be (our DESTINY). We are hearing a new message beyond anything that we have heard in the past. Our part is to be spiritually open and receptive.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches... After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in Heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, 'Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.'" Revelation 3:22, 4:1

We become increasingly aware of the "Open Heaven" that has always been available to us, through which the "Son" can shine brightly to release the potential that is buried within us. For this to happen, we must respond with anticipation, expectancy, and patience.

ALBERT FINCH MINISRY