Religion Paper I'm Doing...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doing a paper for my Religion class... Biblical History and Literature which is basically an introductory course. We're just about to end up (exam is Thursday) and I'm finishing up my paper.If anyone has the time, feel free to read it and let me know what you think. Remember that this has to be "scholarly" and not so much faithful, although I do try and insert things here and there and word them the right way...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
nice paper clear and conciese.I think you have stricken a good balance between scholarly knowlege and religon. good luck

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks. I've now updated the file to the latest version. I know there are some citation errors and such and I will address those but right now I'm just worried about content.I appreciate the review kriss! Thanks!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
I just downloaded- I'll read it later today and let you know what I think. Aaron

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
That's great
smile.gif
Great job!Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.