Remembering the victims, the families and the heroes of 9-11-2001

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember hearing the news while I was at work about the twin towers being struck and I will never forget how my heart wrenched in pain over what had just happened....I remember how the country came together in unity during that time....people were flooding the churches seeking comfort and answers from God....some getting saved for the first time.

For nearly 2 years people were working together towards the same purpose and it was a peaceful time in spite of war and the threats of war....we were united in faith, in love and in patriotism to our beloved nation.

Today I will take the time to pray and meditate and remember those who died and the families left behind to grieve their loss....May God be ever so close to you today and comfort you as you are reminded once again of the horror of that day.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt see this. I was in 9th grade at the time in ROTC and my mom came running up crying and took me to the office to take me home early. There was a long line of people and on the tv I could see those buildings coming down. It is nothing I had seen before in my lifetime in the United States. But yes...I feel blessed to live in a free country and remembered. Prayed for our country.