Renewed prayer for my wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my prayers that your wife recovers from this serious condition. God will shine his love on her I am very sure of it. Let me know when she is healed amadeus...

APAK

Reactions: farouk

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My wife has had an apparent case of bronchitis for nearly a month. It just wouldn't let go. Today we finally took her in and they confirmed she has pneumonia. Please keep her in prayer.

Doing just that John. Did they keep her in hosp does she have a high fever with it? ....or is it "walking" pneumonia?

Please please give her my love. x

Reactions: farouk and APAK

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing just that John. Did they keep her in hosp does she have a high fever with it? ....or is it "walking" pneumonia?

Please please give her my love. x
Well she's not supposed to walk but they did send her home and now she's in bed. We had to drive to a hospital 60 miles away in case they admitted her since our pulmonologist is in that area. He is one of those who loves people and knows his job. He says he'll never retire on us, but he is older than we are. Pray that he'll out live us and be able to continue to practice. Finding another doctor half as good as him would be probably an impossibility. Is that a selfish prayer? Hmmm, well...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well she's not supposed to walk but they did send her home and now she's in bed. We had to drive to a hospital 60 miles away in case they admitted her since our pulmonologist is in that area. He is one of those who loves people and knows his job. He says he'll never retire on us, but he is older than we are. Pray that he'll out live us and be able to continue to practice. Finding another doctor half as good as him would be probably an impossibility. Is that a selfish prayer? Hmmm, well...

She will feel better at home in her own bed with you caring for her.

I know how you feel about your old doctor..and I know just how you feel ...I feel the same about my dentist. He's in his mid to late fifties and these days dentists retire early on all the money they have made on us :D

And yes, we will add your old doctor into our prayer.

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife has had an apparent case of bronchitis for nearly a month. It just wouldn't let go. Today we finally took her in and they confirmed she has pneumonia. Please keep her in prayer.

Prayers for your wifes recovery and comforting prayers for the both of you... Done.

God Bless you both in Jesus' Great Name,
Taken

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray God help you both. I pray she is lifted up and healed and your days be good and filled with hope and joy.

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that you may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen
Romans 15:13

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you to everyone for all of the prayers. After the diagnosis of pneumonia by an ER physician our pulmonologist wanted to see Kathy personally since she was not really improving... although neither was she getting worse. So he gave us an appointment in his office for yesterday late A.M. Since we are 60 some miles away we left early A.M. in time for a chest X-ray prior to the appointment. We were more than ready to go home when we left his office. It had already been a long tiring day for us. But... then...

Our car had been stolen while we were with the doctor. It was parked by a valet service and they are responsible but it still leaves us without transportation for the moment. The valet service is supposed to bring us a rental car sometime today. Please pray that all goes well in these things and that the police or someone finds our vehicle in good condition and returns it to us. It is our only vehicle and was supposed to last us the rest of our lives. We are trusting God, but we are for the moment in a difficult position.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you to everyone for all of the prayers. After the diagnosis of pneumonia by an ER physician our pulmonologist wanted to see Kathy personally since she was not really improving... although neither was she getting worse. So he gave us an appointment in his office for yesterday late A.M. Since we are 60 some miles away we left early A.M. in time for a chest X-ray prior to the appointment. We were more than ready to go home when we left his office. It had already been a long tiring day for us. But... then...

Our car had been stolen while we were with the doctor. It was parked by a valet service and they are responsible but it still leaves us without transportation for the moment. The valet service is supposed to bring us a rental car sometime today. Please pray that all goes well in these things and that the police or someone finds our vehicle in good condition and returns it to us. It is our only vehicle and was supposed to last us the rest of our lives. We are trusting God, but we are for the moment in a difficult position.

Rejoice through this trial my brother. Trials always come before the kind of blessings that last. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Taken

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wonder why 1000 would be mentioned if it didn't mean 1000? o_O

Oh NO John...so sorry to hear this...especially with poor Kathy so sick at the moment. :oops:
One test after another right now... Dave and I will pray about the frustrating car issue.

Many hugs to you both....Helen

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Oh NO John...so sorry to hear this...especially with poor Kathy so sick at the moment. :oops:
One test after another right now... Dave and I will pray about the frustrating car issue.

Many hugs to you both....Helen
Thanks, Ms Helen; (I think you probably weren't referring to my '1000' post that you copied, though....)

So sorry about John's car theft experience, on top of his wife's condition....

Last edited:

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God will make it right for you brother! Be of good cheer.

We bought our first car in 2015 in 15 years. Had it 3 months and Satan tried to kill me in it. T-boned by a fellow at 60mph. Totaled the car $16k damage. Left me with a concussion. Young guy was unhurt but didn't walk across the street to see if I was alive.

IMAG0365-612x816.jpg
God showed me his hand in a vision between my car and Satan's agent. He told me he'd kept me from the angel of death.

By His grace we are overcomers. Tell your wife ALL WILL BE WELL.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rejoice through this trial my brother. Trials always come before the kind of blessings that last. :)
Even So... My flesh rebelled and wanted to get despondent. I don't get angry hardly ever but I do worry. I woke up at 3:00A.M this morning and could not sleep, worried about that car situation. I got up and read my Bible and prayed for about 2 hours. I went back to bed and back to sleep. The car is still gone but the worries are also gone. God is in charge. Praise His name!

Reactions: Episkopos