Repeated dreams...help me understand what that is...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry ahead of time if I posted this in the wrong area, but I keep having repeated dreams.

1st dream that repeats: I keep getting back with my ex wife.

2nd dream that repeats: I keep getting crushed under things and can't breath. Last time it was a train.

Thanks for any ideas, I'm lost and will take it to God, but he doesn't always answer.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I keep getting crushed under things and can't breathe."
- I had similar dreams..years ago.
- For me, the dream was about 'spiritual warfare' issue.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I keep getting crushed under things and can't breathe."
- I had similar dreams..years ago.
- For me, the dream was about 'spiritual warfare' issue.
I'm quitting tobacco so may it has to do with that? Or something else? OK I'll look into that. Thanks Pathfinder7!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I figured out part of my problem. I had to go to the doctor's twice in the last few weeks due to dizziness issues. I got dizzy today and realized I wasn't breathing. I'm going to let my doctor know.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry ahead of time if I posted this in the wrong area, but I keep having repeated dreams.

2nd dream that repeats: I keep getting crushed under things and can't breath. Last time it was a train.

Thanks for any ideas, I'm lost and will take it to God, but he doesn't always answer.

In this current global mess...I would take a guess that your dreams are connected...
Grushed...feeling the weight of govt intruding and pressing down on all aspects of peoples lives.
Ex...not the person particularly, but rather the "Carefree" first in love experience....

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this current global mess...I would take a guess that your dreams are connected...
Grushed...feeling the weight of govt intruding and pressing down on all aspects of peoples lives.
Ex...not the person particularly, but rather the "Carefree" first in love experience....
It does bother me living in Washington state and having our governor mandating masks again.

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nightmares?

It does bother me living in Washington state
Near Wenatchee, Wa.?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does bother me living in Washington state and having our governor mandating masks again.

Govt Dictating and Inyourface daily, was Never the Design or Government the "PEOPLE" created. They are run amuck.
People these days, are reminiscing about days gone by...when morals were In and Communism was Out.

QuickFilly

Jul 30, 2021
Bellingham
wallpaperaccess.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What have you left unsettled with your ex?
Often times old baggage will carry into new relationships and repeat there. This tells us we haven't made peace with the past.
The Meerkat in your profile pic is priceless.

Reactions: Josho and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What have you left unsettled with your ex?
Often times old baggage will carry into new relationships and repeat there. This tells us we haven't made peace with the past.
The Meerkat in your profile pic is priceless.
I don't have communication with the ex, she's remarried and such and lives in another state now far away. We don't talk. I'm really unsure why I have dreams about her and I kinda think they're more about God instead.

Reactions: QuickFilly

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ devin ~
If you feel the need or mandated compulsion to wear a mask. Don't fall for the "designer", or cloth junk. And do not re-wear. While the stores will have what "appears" to be surgical masks, they're not. Surgical masks are multi-layered, sterile and thrown away after one use, of short duration use. (and even after coughing or sneezing) are replaced.
I had heard at one time the State I am in, mandated masks, maybe lifted the mandate. Irrelevant to me. I dont' wear one, haven't worn one. Neither kept from moving about or being with family and friends on our terms...

God Bless,
Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know some folks who stopped breathing....we had to bury them!
Thanks for the encouragement :p It just happened once I think. I've been having dizzy spells and they said it was vertigo. I'm still kinda figuring out what is going on and not totally sure.

QuickFilly

Jul 30, 2021
Bellingham
wallpaperaccess.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have communication with the ex, she's remarried and such and lives in another state now far away. We don't talk. I'm really unsure why I have dreams about her and I kinda think they're more about God instead.
Could be. However, my point was about you personally. Is there anything you have left unsaid, or that is still an issue for you with regard to your ex?
Of course she's moved on with her life. But it is you that has these dreams. That can mean it is something in your subconscious or conscience even, that has not fully resolved the breakup with her. And perhaps now it's showing up to let you know what you need to still let go of in order to have peace.
She's moved on. But have you?
Don't answer this, this is simply probing on my part to see if when you read this if it has any resonance, applies, to maybe be the reason you have dreams about getting back with her.

Who initiated the divorce?
Did it come out of left field? For the other of you, meaning the one who was asked for the divorce, not the one who asked for the divorce.
Do you want to get back with her?

As far as the crushing feeling in your dreams, if the masks are an issue for you, if you have breathing issues, like asthma, COPD, that may be part of why you're having those dreams.
Masks are stifeling, and are hot. Especially in summer and especially if it's humid. How those make you feel can be why you have those dreams of being crushed. Because of the anxiety you have just wearing masks. Masks don't protect us from others. It's suppose protects others from us. If that makes sense. In actuality none of this mask stuff makes sense.

Masks can cause issues to the wearer too.

Best wishes.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The dreams are one in the same . Its showing you , there is a desire to go back to the old ways
and that under that path you will be crushed till no life , no breath remains in you .
My advice is , Pick up the bible anew and afresh again and pray to the Lord .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I figured out part of my problem. I had to go to the doctor's twice in the last few weeks due to dizziness issues. I got dizzy today and realized I wasn't breathing. I'm going to let my doctor know.
I hope you did not take that shot . This is another side effect . I have spoken to doctors in person .
Its causing problems with the immune system . problems with inflamation . problems with nerve disorders .
You will be prayed for my friend . I wont tell anyone i told you so , that is evil to do so .
BUT i am telling anyone else , DO NOT TAKE THAT SHOT . YOU my friend will be prayed for as well .
SO do NOT WORRY over this . Just cling to the LORD . HE is in control . I tried to warn so many not to touch that shot .
I did so much research on it . The animal trials FAILED and yet they still launched this same thing on humanity
WITHOUT fixing the problem . But as i said . DO NOT WORRY . YOU can pray to GOD for help . I Will pray to GOD
to help you with and through this as well my friend . I was not the enemy . I simply desire only good for the people .

Reactions: Heart2Soul