Republicans voting for Hillary?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
I never thought I would vote for a D

but i would rather have HC than DT, at least @ this time

i dont like either one but ... loose canons... etc... @ least Clinton has experience, etc...

i am voting for Ted Cruz. I will write in his name. Never let it be said that i voted for someone who thinks killing unborn children is OK

write in Ted Cruz

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Clinton, for all her corruption and lies

is less scary to me than.. the R (so called) candidate

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
If Hillary would give up her pro-death stance

i would vote for her over DT

but as it is

I am writing in Ted Cruz. That may seem like a wasted voted b/c not many will do that, presumably (although they should). But you know.. i have to stay true to my principles.. to Jesus Christ

yes, we must be faithful to Jesus, who gave His all for us...

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
If Hillary would give up her pro-death stance

i would vote for her over DT

but as it is

I am writing in Ted Cruz.
Hate to pop your bubble, but Ted Cruz is pro death too

Angel

May 16, 2016
I want to vote Hillary because she rocks mostly. Who am I kidding. I'm not even into politics. Who is Ted Cruz again? I know Trump is supposed to be the republican guy. More like a shock jocky though. Where has the election gone to?

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Angel said:
I want to vote Hillary because she rocks mostly. Who am I kidding. I'm not even into politics. Who is Ted Cruz again? I know Trump is supposed to be the republican guy. More like a shock jocky though. Where has the election gone to?
i have followed this election thing from Day One. The only REAL Christian who ran was Cruz..(maybe Walker..) and he (cruz) was shunned/treated like dirt by the media (Fox included... maybe Fox especially) so.. it goes to show u how people listen to what they hear on these stupid channels..

some newscastor has a negative tone when speaking of candidate A? OH! can't vote for that one!

too many morons in this country

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
I have just found out that Gary Johnson, who may run a 3rd party alternative to HC and DT is more acceptable to pro life people than anyone running (which doesn't take much work, apparently)

I will be v oting for him, i believe, as a write in for Ted Cruz probably would not work

Johnson does not appear to be a liar or someone who cares more about his own bank account than anything else

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally, I'll be voting for Trump. A write-in vote is a vote for Hillary. Is he the ideal candidate? No, but he's way better than either HC or BS and at least shares some conservative values. God can use him to either help America change for the better or as a catalyst for His judgment. Imo, HC would become the "whore of Babylon" per Rev. 17, thus issuing in assured judgment. It's really all in God's hand. Whoever He wants in office will get there.

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Trekson said:
Personally, I'll be voting for Trump.
Me too...... Lots of frustration with professional politicians, they just aren't getting the job done. And I think its time to try something besides a lawyer in the white house, a successful business man would be a refreshing change, and I sincerely doubt he could do any worse than the clowns we've had.over the last 15 years. So I'm willing to roll the dice with Trump, for lack of a better choice.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Dan57 said:
i favor the death penalty also, just in "rare" cases and only when there is serial murder or murder of cops

cops have a very dangerous job.. and there should be greater consequences to taking their lives.. so criminals will think twice about doing that

that is NOT pro-death

murdering unborn children (who have obviously committed no crime)

IS

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Dan57 said:
Me too...... Lots of frustration with professional politicians,
boy has he got you fooled. He is the most political person i have ever seen..assuming "political" is defined as doing/saying whatever you have to, to get what you want.. which of course many of us define it that way

he is the most insider of all. . but he is a good con artist and so all these people believe he is so different... ha ha... the joke is on them..

but i have noticed: there are more evil people than good.. and so this is why....

yeh..

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Trekson said:
Personally, I'll be voting for Trump. A write-in vote is a vote for Hillary. Is he the ideal candidate? No, but he's way better than either HC or BS and at least shares some conservative values. God can use him to either help America change for the better or as a catalyst for His judgment. Imo, HC would become the "whore of Babylon" per Rev. 17, thus issuing in assured judgment. It's really all in God's hand. Whoever He wants in office will get there.
dont know about all that end times stuff but otherwise agree

we have got to stop that... that... corrupt liar, to say the least. She does not care about this country, only about herself

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'd bet she has her own witch spiritual adviser.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
lforrest said:
I'd bet she has her own witch spiritual adviser.
well, obvoiusly she is into hiding stuff from us.. I cannot belive how the Clintons are always getting away with things others cannot get away with it? What is that all about?

i think sometimes "we" tend to see these people as gods... above the law... whereas poor people cannot catch a freaking break... get the book thrown at them for the slightest inffraction of th law... disgusting..

some people are more equal than others...

Anyway, i obvioiusly have changed my views drastically in the last few months... not totally my fault, this seeming instability.. not at all... considering the insanity of this election cycle... In any case, i now ask people to please vote for Trump. I chose Cruz but of course...

If you can't vote for DT, well, you can vote for Pence... a very pro life person, who did a lot of economical good in Indiana... :)

it says something about Trump that he chose P 4 VP

i think Trump may have repented of a lot of his... previous.. um... whatever u call it... In any case, we do not want to vote for the one who has sold out our country... by selling out the office of Sec of State... and remember the way the Clintons sold out the LIncoln bedroom... but this pay for play is way beyond that... in its evil ramifications... it is treason