Resistance To Tyranny

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FrauWarrior

Mar 26, 2007
IT IS OUR DUTY TO GOD TO RESIST TYRANNY AND PROTECT OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS...THOU SHALL NOT MURDER...this means you shall not murder innocent people...if one allows themselves to be killed without fighting or defending themselves and their families...you are in FACT facilitating murder...i.e. suicide...VERITAS... Purveyors of the Satanic New World Order are not innocent...it is in FACT the DUTY of all PATRIOTIC CHRISTIANS to resist tyranny and destroy the Satanic NWO purveyors...VERITAShttp://www.hiddencodes.com/sherry/self-defense.htmNOTE: In general I think this woman is nuts but this particular article has some good points.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Welcome to the board and kewl name.... What parts of this article do you think are relevant and how do you think this is connected to the antichrist?Do you think the NWO is the beast spoken of in Revelation?

FrauWarrior

Mar 26, 2007
Thanks, The part of the article I was talking about is the part about resisting tyranny. I'm not sure what the beliefs of this board are fully so if I'm in the wrong for saying what I'm about to, I apologize. I'm just answering an honest question honestly.I believe the RCC is the wh*** spoken of in Revelation. I also believe that the vatican is the head of the NWO or at least a major part of it. I won't go any farther than that without permission, as I know sites like this have strong "flaming" rules and I don't want to violate them.

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
Agreed, we can't let ourselves be ruled by Tyrants such as the God-loving Germans were in the years before ww2.But, Jesus doesn't want us to practice self-defense.
You have heard not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.Matthew 5:38-39"
And remember the Bible says were are supossed to be persecuted, especially before Christ comes.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
What about Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded that they should not hurt the grass of the earth nor any green thing , neither any green tree, but only those men who have not the the seal of God in their forheads. (emphasis added) I am understanding this to mean that if I know who the antichrist is and have the knowledge of it in my forehead(sealed in my brain)... then they can't touch me...Whats your understanding of this verse?

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
That is a good site and explains it very thoroughly. I now understand the context in what Jesus said that.:angel9:

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I agree we are to practice self defense too ... The verse regarding turning the other cheek doesn't exactly apply to defending ones life, how can you turn the other cheek if your dead? The passage you are speaking of Shingy is Matthew 5:39 and Luke 6:29 The Luke passage is the "blessed be " series and Christ is talking to his disciples about their upcoming ministry... When he sent them off on the road in Luke 22:36 Then he said to them, But now, he that hath a purse ,let him take it and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. He was not saying don't defend your life, but if someone hits you over a disagreement over the Gospel.Its kinda hard to win someone to Christ after you have a fist fight...But he didn't want them to be unarmed traveling on dangerous highways. Peter was a pretty good swordsman to have cut off that guys ear and left his head on his shoulders.

FrauWarrior

Mar 26, 2007
I'm glad that article was able to help Shingy. Here's some more: The Bible teaches that we have the right to self defense Exodus 22:2: "If the thief is caught while breaking in, and is struck so that he dies, there will be no blood guiltiness on his account." The Bible also tells us to protect the innocent, Deut. 19:10, "So innocent blood will not be shed in the midst of your land which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance, and blood guiltiness be on you."For the rest:http://www.carm.org/questions/war.htm

FrauWarrior

Mar 26, 2007
Dang, sorry, I missed your question. That verse refers to the locusts. It just means that they are commanded not to harm believers. I'm not seeing what that has to do with the topic.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
The locust are the liars of the end time and the tyranical beast that you are speaking of...Those who are sealed by the 7 thruths of Revelation (7 seals) will not be harmed by the tyranical beast that will take over the world/ NWO because we are sealed by the truth in our foreheads and the lies that the false teachers spew at us are not going to harm us. Who else would this tyrannical beast be? You say RRCC, but they are not the only member of this NWO... they do not own the media, control the educational system, own all banking and credit card companies (the pruveyors of modern slavery), or are the only false teaching church institution in the world. They are not teaching the lie of rapture, thats another denomination or two. The beast is made up of more that this one organization. If you think we need to arm ourselve to fight them, lets remember the words of Christ : Matt. 26:22 (paraphrase)those who live by the sword, die by the sword. And God has given us the power to be sealed against the tyrant by using the Word... the real sword that cuts both ways......Know the truth of the seven seals of Rev. and they can't harm you.Any way you really believe we are coming into a time of total chaos in this country where we will have to defend ourselves against our own government.? Thats what this woman is saying....

FrauWarrior

Mar 26, 2007
(betchevy;8254)
You say RRCC, but they are not the only memeber of this NWO... they do not own the media, control the educational system, own all banking and credit card companies (the pruveyors of modern slavery), or are the only false teaching church institution in the world. They are not teaching the lie of rapture, thats another denomination or two.
I know the RCC isn't the ONLY member of the NWO so don't speak to me like some kind of retard. You apparently don't know as much as you think you do because the RCC dies in fact control a lot of those things. You might want to look into it more. I would help direct you to the right resources but you don't seem to be reading the links I post as it is and I will NOT waste any more of my time on you.(betchevy;8254)
Any way you really believe we are coming into a time of total chaos in this country where we will have to defend ourselves against our own government.? Thats what this woman is saying....
Yes that's what I believe and I will fight against whomever I need to to defend my family. If you seriously believe that we aren't to defend ourselves then I feel sorry for you and your family who you would stand by and allow bad things to happen to without lifting a finger to help. Open your eyes and quit being so naive. End of discussion.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I certainly wouldn't call you names, but I seem to have offend you greatly and for once, I really wasn't trying too. I was expressing an opinion. I ask you a question also, I am so sorry to have pushed your apparent buttons. Perhaps you have Christ like heart to forgive me and tell me exactly how I offended you so greatly? I have gone back and reread it 2 more times, I still don't see that I made you out to be mentally disabled in any way, but only desired to discuss this issue with you, really. I think I have commented several times on your many posts in very positve ways...I believe you to be very well read. I will defend my family and friends if I need to, I agreed with you earlier about that or didn't you read my post? I just don't believe we will have to defend ourselves.. I believe God will not allow anyone to harm us duing the "tribulation". And that is not the end, anyone is allowed to comment here further if they wish. Threads are open to all and everyone unless Swampfox says different. I really am not trying to argue with you, I am only discussing this, okay?

Shingy

Mar 26, 2007
I'm glad to see you apologise, Betchevy even though I didn't see whatcha did. The personal attacks really are unneccesary, Frau. Remember this quote:"Never respond to an ad hominem, it only encourages more."If someone insults you in some way, that is really no justification to start throwing names.
8Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil. Psalm 37
http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/search/?q=Psalm+37:8