Resonance and Vibrations "God SAID Let There Be Light!"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LightTheWay

Oct 29, 2014
Guam
Hi everybody! I am a senior in highschool and have recently been learning about vibrations, resonance and sounds. Through this information I have been making many connections with God.
I am in awe that everything that exists because God is Love and by his voice when He said, all things came to be. I have been learning about frequencies and they are so fascinating!

So I guess I would like to ask if there is anybody reading out there that has any further knowledge on Ancient knowledge of ancient civilizatons, Frequences and vibrations, or just any input really on this topic or close to this topic. Basically what is your stance on this information. I will post below some things that I have come across and maybe you guys can help me discern more of these topics or grow deeper in connecting them with God in my life.

1.) Frequencies & Vibrations

Indigo

Dec 3, 2014
My husband has been deciphering ancient music notations in ancient religious texts. The hebrew bible, was originally a song. He has a theory that the most dyrect link to communication with God is through music. (Music being sound vibrations) not sure if this is what you're talking about, but He's been studying this for a while. I'll ask him if he has any input :) this is an interesting topic.

LightTheWay

Oct 29, 2014
Guam
Indigo said:
My husband has been deciphering ancient music notations in ancient religious texts. The hebrew bible, was originally a song. He has a theory that the most dyrect link to communication with God is through music. (Music being sound vibrations) not sure if this is what you're talking about, but He's been studying this for a while. I'll ask him if he has any input :) this is an interesting topic.

Wow that is so interesting! Please do ask him! I would love to hear more on his take. :) God Bless!

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Vibrations are only for within the confines of an atmosphere. And depending on what makes up that atmosphere it will have varying properties.

The vibrations that make up sound travel farther in water than in the air we breathe.

The frequencies, like our perception of light, is all quantified by our ability to physically determine by our own senses or through instrumentation.

So ancient cultures had not even a tenth of what we know about these things. They had theories, but no way to determine what was really
causing them

Just as we only know a small percentage of what is really out there. We are only partially aware of dark matter or dark energy. And there are
waves of energy we still have yet to discover.

Instead of looking back, it would be best to be looking at the here and now. Perhaps you will be the one to nail down dark matter and be known for it?

LightTheWay

Oct 29, 2014
Guam
pom2014 said:
Vibrations are only for within the confines of an atmosphere. And depending on what makes up that atmosphere it will have varying properties.

The vibrations that make up sound travel farther in water than in the air we breathe.

The frequencies, like our perception of light, is all quantified by our ability to physically determine by our own senses or through instrumentation.

So ancient cultures had not even a tenth of what we know about these things. They had theories, but no way to determine what was really
causing them

Just as we only know a small percentage of what is really out there. We are only partially aware of dark matter or dark energy. And there are
waves of energy we still have yet to discover.

Instead of looking back, it would be best to be looking at the here and now. Perhaps you will be the one to nail down dark matter and be known for it?

Haha not so sure about that.. Dark matter is some complex stuff..

I just was wondering about this subject matter when I first posted the question because I watched this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfegFnaRcqE
and it was quite interesting. If you get a chance to watch it, I'd like to know your thoughts on it.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Right now it is complex, but some twenty years from now it might be easily understood.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check out Calvin Miller