Resonance and Vibrations "God SAID Let There Be Light!"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LightTheWay

Oct 29, 2014
Guam
God Bless You Everybody! I am currently a senior in highschool and have been learning quite a few things about health, resonance, ancient knowledge, vibrations, frequences and chakras. Still discerning all of this stuff, but i would like to ask for help. So i will post below some topics i have come across and if anybody reading knows anything that could help me understand these topics more i would greatly appreciate your input. Please ask the Holy Spirit for discernment on all that you come across or read online. With that said i just lastly want to mention that all these things i have been reading on, i have made connections with God or has helped me appreciate God's awestruck design of this universe even more!

1.) Frequencies & Vibrations!
- Royal Rife : Rife Machine (a machine that cured cancer made illegal) Dr.Rife invented a machine that changed the cancer cell frequencies to the frequencies of healthy cells.
- Conventional Big Pharma v.s. Alternative Hollistic Healing.. (God gave us herbs as our medicine?) Whats your take on these? Even wannna throw in VACINES..
2.) Anceint Knowledge
- Did ancient civilizations use resonance and vibratinal technololgy to move huge stones and make precise cuts.
- Coral Castle in Florida
- Colonies wiped out natives and all ancient civilizations knowledge exterminated purposefully to contol the sheeple??
3.) Dr. Emoto's Experiment on intention and water (this is so cool!!!! look it up)
4.) Chakras - idk much about - and is this bad for a believer to learn up on? I
5.) Natural Health
- Naturally curing the body
- any cancer survivors through natural means??

Im so sorry its all over the place, i just want to know more on these topics! HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEBODY SOON

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi LTW,
Welcome to CyB :)

You need to be a little careful about what angle you are studying up on. Chakras for instance are associated with the Hindu/Buddhist religion. Which is a foreign god and involves a higher [spiritual] level of consciousness. Ancient knowledge can also be considered "forbidden knowledge" by God, you cannot mix light with darkness. Holistic healing has some benefits just as going to a practitioner has benefits as long as you are aware that as believer's it is God who heals and it is the Holy Spirit who dwells within us.

Bless you!

Reactions: LightTheWay

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
From my vibrations textbook: There are three elements that comprise a vibrating system: 1) inertia elements, 2)stiffness elements, and 3)dissipation elements. Then there may be externally applied forces.

Inertia is determined by mass in a mechanical system.
Stiffness tries to restore a system to its initial state; think of this like a spring. [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]In a mechanical system this is due to inter-molecular forces[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Dissipation elements convert energy into another form, where it is lost from the system. This makes systems return to rest eventually.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Systems have a natural frequency due to the relation of these components. When an external force is applied to the system at a regular [/SIZE]interval[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] matching the natural frequency that is resonance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]God created that stuff.[/SIZE]

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Perhaps so...but did he ask us to learn such things so that we can heal ourselves? I personally think that it is our own desire/thirst for knowledge that leads us onto shady paths...a little like Eve. Genesis 3:6-7. JMHO :huh:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I guess my point is there is nothing really supernatural about these terms. They should be understood as physical phenomena. If we start going into supernatural stuff and ancient knowledge, they should have nothing to do with these phenomena. Call it like it is, forbidden knowledge that was tough by demons.

LightTheWay

Oct 29, 2014
Guam
Thank you all for replying!!

Angelina, thank you for your input. I completely agree with being careful on this and I that is why I am asking for opinions here before even going deeper into that stuff. From my point, I felt that anceint civilizations might have been closer to God because they spent more time in his creation. Todays generation we are so disensitized and instead of admiring nature we are consumed by social media. But yes at the end of the day I know it is all for Gods glory and Only he can deliver us.

Iforrest wow! Thank you for that information and explaining it in that way. Praise God my mind still cant ever comprehend all that he has created.

Reactions: Angelina