responsibility

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray that God guide and bless me in carrying out the responsibility of the family. Also let God's presence, healing guidance and peace be upon family.

Thank you!
Yes, I will pray for you. Bear in mind that God will challenge you and test you so that you might learn wisdom. And in this way, he will guide you in your responsibilities.

Heavenly Father,
I know you hear and answer my prayers. Please bless My Dreams with wisdom and guidance as she serves you in her family responsibilities. Not only does she need wisdom, but she will also need the strength of character to continue to believe what she already knows is true and to resist disparate voices that will draw her away from you. And help her find wise counselors who will be available to answer questions.

You know exactly what she needs and I know you are always looking out for her best interest. Please help her to trust you even deeper each day and please bless her children with insight and love.

Thank you, heavenly Father.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying, that God gives you the strength physically and mentally to carry out that responsibility, as I know you have been facing a lot of negativity, I believe that’s when we are being tested and our faith will be tested.

We just carry on, knowing that Almighty God will deliver you from all this negativity that you have faced lately.

You will come out much stronger for it...stronger in faith and trusting God!...In Jesus Name..Amen!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I will pray for you. Bear in mind that God will challenge you and test you so that you might learn wisdom. And in this way, he will guide you in your responsibilities.

Heavenly Father,
I know you hear and answer my prayers. Please bless My Dreams with wisdom and guidance as she serves you in her family responsibilities. Not only does she need wisdom, but she will also need the strength of character to continue to believe what she already knows is true and to resist disparate voices that will draw her away from you. And help her find wise counselors who will be available to answer questions.

You know exactly what she needs and I know you are always looking out for her best interest. Please help her to trust you even deeper each day and please bless her children with insight and love.

Thank you, heavenly Father.
Just so you know, MyDreams is a man with a lovely wife and two lovely young girls... :)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just so you know, MyDreams is a man with a lovely wife and two lovely young girls... :)
He is indeed, he is a very kind gentleman, that’s what I love about him, his wife and children are blessed to have such a gentle man, I’m sure he is blessed also having them.

I’ve watched his videos on YouTube...God Bless you Brother...the rough times you have been having will cease, just keep trusting in God and tell that enemy where to go, don’t let him take hold in your mind,xoxo

Reactions: amadeus

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father,
We are living in trying times but we know that you are always with us and help us in our need. I ask that you would bless all who have posted in this thread and others who will post later. Keep us in your loving hands and strengthen us that we might continue to trust you in all that happens. Keep us in the faith and our love for each other.

Thank you, heavenly Father. Your grace, mercy, righteousness, and goodness are immeasurable. Your river of love never ceases to flow. Keep us always in your care, and may we never get so busy that we forget to bend down and stroke our children's faces. You place them in our care and we feel so inadequate to the task at times. But we know that our kids are resilient and that love covers a multitude of mistakes. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you.