• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
We dont have to try to be a Christian, because we are already a Son/Daughter of God for eternity.
Its done.
We are THERE. = Born Again.

Now, we let God's power empower us, as we REST in the Grace of God.

Listen.
When Jesus was finished saving us with his Cross, then He went to heaven and SAT DOWN. "on the right had of God".
JOB COMPLETED, = sat down, rested...done.
And we, now having BEEN SAVED, = stop trying to do it, and REST in God's Grace.

Paul wrote 13 epistles, or a bit more then half of the New Testament, and he never wrote a verse that said..>>"today i confessed my sin".
And that is at least 30 yrs of Epistles.

He didnt have to confess anyting...., as Jesus is His "eternal one time sacrifice for sin". Paul was "made free from sin", and wrote the verse, reader.
He wrote these verses im giving you.

And a person says..>"well, if you believe that God does not hold you accountable for sin,.. that Jesus died for them all..... then you'll just feel free to live like the Devil".

Not at all....
WRONG ANSWER.
In fact, the opposite happens...
Once you realize you are kept holy and made righteous by God's Grace,= The Cross of Christ, .....then you stop fighting yourself, and find that what you were trying to do, and could not..... becomes God's power for you to do it.

Paul teaches... us that = "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory" over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Getting the Revelation that we are kept righteous by the Blood and Death of Jesus, forever..... does not make you want to go and sin.
This TRUTH......actually frees you to live HOLY, it literally makes your heart love God more and more.
Sin consciousness, fades, fades, and fades, and you find that your mind is different.....its changed...its become "renewed".

We become like the Harlot who "was forgiven much"..... and crawled on her hands and knees to the feet of Beautiful Jesus, in Public, and washed His feet with her tears and dried them with her hair.

See that sinner's REACTION to being = "FORGIVEN MUCH"?

And we have been forgiven ALL OUR SIN, forever !!........ and that REVELATION Knowledge = causes us to want to serve God more, not less, but MORE AND MORE.

Welcome : To Salvation.

Its a "GIFT".

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People can claim salvation. They can do the ritual prayers. But one is not truly saved until he has done necessary work within himself and come to a certain level of Truth. Spiritual awakening is required. Nothing was ever achieved by just believing it so. True enlightenment requires hard work and is often a very destructive process. Reaching a state of salvation is also a slow process but once your there it is beyond words. It is truly something amazing. You become amune from death. We are all children of the Creator but true salvation is a rare thing these days because people aren't willing to do the hard work within themselves. Only few make it through the narrow gate. Reading a prayer and saying that you are saved? Sorry but it's rubbish. Salvation is earnt through a desire of real Truth.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
People can claim salvation. They can do the ritual prayers. But one is not truly saved until he has done necessary work within himself

Salvation is through Jesus......, Who said He is the only way to Heaven, John 14:6 the only way to the Father, so, you are trying to get there by some religious idea that relates to self awareness or personal enlightenment.
That isn't God's Salvation, that is just your religious theology.

If you want to Go to heaven after you die, and you are going to die, Zachariah, then you have to do what Jesus said.

Jesus said.."you must be born again" and you cannot do that for yourself.
God has to do that for you.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Salvation is through Jesus......, Who said He is the only way to Heaven, John 14:6 the only way to the Father, so, you are trying to get there by some religious idea that relates to self awareness or personal enlightenment.
That isn't God's Salvation, that is just your religious theology.

If you want to Go to heaven after you die, and you are going to die, Zachariah, then you have to do what Jesus said.

Jesus said.."you must be born again" and you cannot do that for yourself.
God has to do that for you.
Jesus is a representation of Truth. Truth has not limits or bounderies and does not fit into and box. It is definitely not exclusive. You read the bible word for word and don't see the underlying "unseen" Truth behind the text. You are stuck in your left brain with your interlect. You lack your right brain which incorporates imagination, patternt recognition and corralative thinking. Only when both hemispheres are in balance will you experience wholistic thinking and Truth. Its not wise to state a problem with no means of fixing it so if you are willing im more than happy to help you and teach you some really cool truths that have been lost to the general public. On the subject of the bible of course. Up to you tho. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. The Truth is much more magnificent than what you say. That's not my belief or opinion, I have come to know this.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Agreed, a living representation of "the Truth"

He does not represent the Truth, He is the Truth.

A 'representation would be like a Photograph of the actual object

It represents the object, but its not the Real object.

Jesus IS The Truth.

John 14:6

Reactions: marks

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The truth is, Jesus was the Son of God, he died for us, he was raised from the dead...and seated at the right hand of God.

Without the death of Christ, there would be no way back to God, we would stay spiritually dead ...

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The truth is, Jesus was the Son of God, he died for us, he was raised from the dead...and seated at the right hand of God.

Without the death of Christ, there would be no way back to God, we would stay spiritually dead ...
Do you understand what it means at a deep level to die for somones sins? It is critical to understand and not something you want to take out of context as its one of the core elements of Christianity.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Father God, I thank you for sending your Son to the cross for my sins, if you hadn’t done that, I and many others would never be birthed in the Spirit, we would still be in sin and not even know it,...thank you Lord for bringing this wretched sinner into your Kingdom.....

I rest peacefully in you Lord, it took me some years to understand what that meant...but I arrived at that truth ,Praise God.

Psalm 62:5-12

New International Version

5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God[a];
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Father God, I thank you for sending your Son to the cross for my sins, if you hadn’t done that, I and many others would never be birthed in the Spirit, we would still be in sin and not even know it,...thank you Lord for bringing this wretched sinner into your Kingdom.....

I rest peacefully in you Lord, it took me some years to understand what that meant...but I arrived at that truth ,Praise God.

Psalm 62:5-12​

New International Version​

5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God[a];
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
I was asking for your own understanding. Its important that we are able to express Truth because that is then proof we have come to know it.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

John 3:3–7
The New International Version

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdomof God unless they are born again.ah
4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter thekingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.i 6 Fleshgives birth to flesh, but the Spiritb gives birth to spirit.j 7 You shouldnot be surprised at my saying, ‘Youc must be born again.’

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

John 3:3–7​

The New International Version

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdomof God unless they are born again.ah
4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”
5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter thekingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.i 6 Fleshgives birth to flesh, but the Spiritb gives birth to spirit.j 7 You shouldnot be surprised at my saying, ‘Youc must be born again.’
So you fail to practice conscience and just throw more scripture pretty much like a robot. If I was you I would learn to think for myself. You mite find yourself decieved.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Online source.......Bible Verses about False Teachers and Prophets

Correct and sound doctrine is crucial to salvation and growth in spiritual maturity. It comes as no surprise that God warns us many times in Scripture to be aware of false teaching. Christians need to be able to recognize false teachers in order to know when they are being led down a path that God did not intend!

What does the Bible say about False Prophets?

God speaks harshly against false prophets, occult practices, and other means of sorcery. God describes a false prophet as one who “presumes to speak in My name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods” (Deuteronomy 18:20). In Jeremiah 14:14, God says these evildoers prophesy lies, offering “false visions, divinations, idolatries, and the delusions of their own minds.”

Proverbs 26:4-5

New International Version

4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is a representation of Truth. Truth has not limits or bounderies and does not fit into and box. It is definitely not exclusive. You read the bible word for word and don't see the underlying "unseen" Truth behind the text. You are stuck in your left brain with your interlect. You lack your right brain which incorporates imagination, patternt recognition and corralative thinking. Only when both hemispheres are in balance will you experience wholistic thinking and Truth. Its not wise to state a problem with no means of fixing it so if you are willing im more than happy to help you and teach you some really cool truths that have been lost to the general public. On the subject of the bible of course. Up to you tho. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. The Truth is much more magnificent than what you say. That's not my belief or opinion, I have come to know this.
John 17:17- Sanctify them in truth, your word is truth.
Psalm 119:60- The sum of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous ordinances is everlasting.
2 Corinthians 6:7- in the word of truth
Ephesians 5:26- to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word
1 Peter 1:23- for you have been born again through the imperishable, living and enduring word of God
Matthew 24:35- heaven and earth will pass away but My words will never pass away

hope this helps !!!

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
John 14:6
We have two aspects of our reality, one of objective nature and one of randomness. That is the spiritual objective laws that govern the consequences of our random free will. It can also be seen as Gods objective Will and our random free will. When our free will comes in alignment with Gods Will then and only then is Truth born. When we align past (objective) and future (random) in balance at the present moment, a prophet is born. When we conjoin Son and Holy Spirit we have Father.