Restoration To The Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tuesday 6-30-20, Tammuz 8, 5780, 3rd. day of the weekly cycle, 10th. Summer day

Restoration To The Land: Jeremiah Thirty:1-24, Restoration of Israel and Judah 1-17, Restoration of Jacob 18-24

Jeremiah Thirty
King James Bible Par ▾

Restoration of Israel and Judah

1The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book. 3For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

4And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

5For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.

6Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?

7Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

8For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: 9But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

11For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

12For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.

13There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

14All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.

15Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.

16Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

17For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Restoration of Jacob

18Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

19And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

20Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

21And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.

22And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

23Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

24The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Jeremiah Thirty One:1-40 Mourning Turned to Joy 1-30,
A New Covenant 31-40

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did God promise Abraham any portion in the Land of Canaan? Or did God promise Abraham the earth that He would show them? Gen 12:1. Did not Abraham question God as to how he and his descendants, after him, would know that they would inherit the earth? Gen 15:7-8.

Oh, how we love to possess things that are tangible and that we can possess in our own right, but God's Earth, that is gained through faith and belief in Him and His promises.

The fixation on possession of the land of Canaan where Abraham had walked, has become for many the idol that we worship, rather than choosing to worship God. Sadly, our English translations lead us away from the context of the Source texts that were used as the basis for our translations because of our desire to possess a tangible land.

It is so sad this vanity of ours.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel was restored when Christ Jesus became the King of Israel.

And where in the scriptures is this found, I pray?

I know from Pauls statement in Romans 11:25-26, that Israel will be saved at the judgement time of the Armageddon event, but there is no indication by Paul that this event co-insides with Christ becoming King over Israel.

I also know from Daniel 7 that the Son of Man is given dominion over all of the peoples of the earth and that they should worship Him from that time onwards.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel was restored when Christ Jesus became the King of Israel.
When Jesus was on trial Israel rejected him as king and said they had no king except Caesar. That is why they were driven from their land and didn't have a land of their own until the modern state of Israel was formed. Their restoration won't come until Jesus returns and they acknowledge him as their Messiah and king.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When Jesus was on trial Israel rejected him as king and said they had no king except Caesar. That is why they were driven from their land and didn't have a land of their own until the modern state of Israel was formed. Their restoration won't come until Jesus returns and they acknowledge him as their Messiah and king.
Israel never rejected him at all in fact, the so called Jews were not of Israel at all, they were degenerate lost who had turned their backs on God, that's why they failed, remember Israel fell and then Judah fell but their was a remanence, remember that Jesus said for his disciples to go to the Israelites ? (servants of God ) and what to do if they did not cotton on ?
So their is only a hand full of people who truly served God who were willing to have faith in Jesus Christ, because they were who Holy Moses said of ?
Now it was only the idiots who claimed Caesar. they are not worthy of Holy Moses in fact. but only the Disciples were ! so their you have it in a nut shell, this modern day deceptions of a race being the people of God is total BS in fact, such is totally Satanic, fact is that them disciples were true Israel in fact because they were truly worthy of God and the rest were not in fact. They ended up with the Holy Spirit because they were worthy servants of God (Israel). the rest missed the bus. they were like people of today who are under great deceptions and lead astray by Satan's powers.

Truth be tolled there is no Israel State in fact, it's a delusion that Satanist have peddled.
Go ask the devout Jews even in the State if it's Israel, they say that it is not !
Just because one claims something does not make it a fact.
The truly devout Jews hope for the State to truly become Israel ! they want it to truly become Israel ! they are saying that it has not happened yet, now when the 2ed coming comes the Jews believe that the State will become Israel in fact, not just a Name ? but Israel !

So the fact is that anyone who claims that the State is truly Israel is uneducated on the subject matter for a start.

Many a atheist will claim that the State is Israel, and do you know why, well it's because any shallow dolt can not see past their own nose or give a hoot as to the reality of the situation that is truly at hand here because they are totally ignorant of what it's all about in fact, they are not on the same page at all.

If anyone truly had faith in Jesus Christ, they would know that he is their King because they Serve him only ! ok ! they are Saved ! now if anyone does not understand who Jesus Christ truly is and Serve only him, they are under the power of Satan and lead astray in fact.
Now if I and anyone who truly Knows him and serves only him, who are they ? Servants of God = Israelites ! remember anyone who does not know him is not worthy of him in fact. anyone can come to the Lord Jesus, you must be truly born again, that's it in a nut shell regardless of 2ed coming, such is home in the Kingdom of God= Saved.
The second coming is for they who are lost, they will go through the hellfire that they created because they rejected God as the Bible says you will reap what you sow and then all the delusions will be burnt up and such will be clearly seen for what it was and then all will come to the Lord Jesus.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And where in the scriptures is this found, I pray?

I know from Pauls statement in Romans 11:25-26, that Israel will be saved at the judgement time of the Armageddon event, but there is no indication by Paul that this event co-insides with Christ becoming King over Israel.

I also know from Daniel 7 that the Son of Man is given dominion over all of the peoples of the earth and that they should worship Him from that time onwards.
Why thank you.

Jesus Christ is King now, in fact remember that he is the Alpha and the Omega !

All of Israel is saved ! anyone who is saved is truly born again, for they serve the King of Israel.
Just as it always was the Servants of God were always Gods people, Jesus went down and took the OT servants up from Purgatory.

Jesus Christ is King over all regardless.