Resurrection ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
will all who ever lived be resurrected or only Christians what about abortions and the disabled and lunatics etc - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
twinc,

Why don't you present us with a couple verses from Scripture that address this topic so we can discuss it in context? Try 1 Cor 15.

Oz
it's that the definition of "resurrection" is not understood, not whether those will be "resurrected" or not, imo.

it's that the definition of "resurrection" is not understood, not whether those will be "resurrected" or not, imo.
twinc,

Why don't you present us with a couple verses from Scripture that address this topic so we can discuss it in context? Try 1 Cor 15.

Oz

simply because there are none that adquately do so imho - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
so, there are no Scriptures that adequately address whether ppl who have by definition not become the walking dead even can "resurrect," ok. Should suggest a disconnect, i would think

adequately imho - so what's yours - twinc

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
adequately imho - so what's yours - twinc
ah, i have a definition of "resurrection" that you would not accept, so my opinion is irrelevant here, but i was able to suggest the obvious disconnect there, so i did. Seems like the Bible would certainly address such an issue, at least imo? Otherwise you got a really big hole in your theology, seems to me.