Retagger and Verse Popups

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
I notice that some members use popup verses. I have read that this is Reftagger. How do I get Hosea 6:1-6, for example, to do the reftagging? I realize that it works here in this thread and in others, but in some of my threads, it does not work.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It works as long as you name the the book and verse, IE: John 3:16 and then sometimes with the proper abbreviated version, though that gets tricky.

Since it uses Javascript, it will be delivered at page load. What this also means is that if you use quick reply, the page will need to be refreshed in order for the latest post(s) to be updated and display Reftagger links.

SelectThis!

AlephBet - The Strong House of God
Nov 14, 2013
On the Threshold
HammerStone said:
It works as long as you name the the book and verse, IE: John 3:16 and then sometimes with the proper abbreviated version, though that gets tricky.

Since it uses Javascript, it will be delivered at page load. What this also means is that if you use quick reply, the page will need to be refreshed in order for the latest post(s) to be updated and display Reftagger links.
Thank you for the help. I'll fool with it.