Rev. 13:10 If any one is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facial recognition, palm scanners (Right Hand), retinal scanners (Forehead), video cameras, and ?WHAT? -- License Plate Scanners? Yep, apparently the government is installing license plate scanners.

Of course the first place to install any "citizen" tracking device is near freeway entrances and exits, but they're coming to a "theater near you":

... and you probably thought that "1984" was fiction, or that Bible Prophecy wouldn't be as accurate as we see.

The Constitution? What's that?!?
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If In TEXAS:

In Texas you can be arrested [JAILED] for almost any traffic violation— even minor traffic violations that are not punishable by jail time. Texas law gives police wide discretion in making arrests for traffic violations, and the United States Supreme Court even upheld a Texas officer’s authority under the federal constitution to arrest a person for a minor traffic violation punishable only by a fine. ...
Arrestable Traffic Violations

As of May 22, 2019, the Texas Senate Bill 2019-815 was under the legislative process whether to ELIMINATE a police officer's discretion to jail a citizen for a class C misdemeanor fineable traffic offense, but as of that date, it had not been passed..

So anyone living in or traveling through Texas can still be Jailed for a minor traffic offense, such as failure to use your turn signal for a distance of not less than 100 feet.

Oops, the officer observed that my turn signal was only on for 90 feet and he's in a bad mood. So: YOU'RE PUT IN CUFFS; PUT IN JAIL; CAR IS IMPOUNDED; BAIL SET; GO TO COURT; GET FINED WITH COURT COSTS. All for a minor traffic infraction. Really?!? -- Welcome to Texas!

The New Hampshire State Motto (on all license plates) is "Live Free Or Die". We might have to take that literally ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and when you doing nothing more than exercising your 1st Amendment Constitutional Right to a FREE PRESS through public photography, who shows up at your front door?

Original Video of the "Interview":

Original Video Supplemented With The Public Photography (... a more complete record of the actual photography & "Interview" ...)

I LOVE how he captures the VIN Number!
And to be clear, visits from the FBI or the FBI "Joint Terrorism Task Force" for taking pictures of a retired military aircraft displayed for the public on an Air Force base, or even taking pictures of wild flowers on Federal managed lands -- is not uncommon. It's simply about CONTROL (fear/intimidation/retaliation) of the masses, and YOU are the masses.

We need to know our rights and we need to protect our rights, unto death if necessary:

Rev. 13
10 If you are doomed to be captured, you will be captured.
If you are doomed to be killed by a sword, you will be killed by a sword.
This means that God’s people must learn to endure and be faithful!

Rev. 14
12 God’s people must learn to endure. They must also obey his commands and have faith in Jesus.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and by the way, -- if you don't have a Dash Camera in ALL your vehicles, you have NO DEFENSE when you're (not IF you're) pulled over for a Traffic Infraction WHICH YOU DIDN'T COMMIT.

They're cheap, and not only protect you from dishonest cops, but also against the he-said/she-said in a traffic accident.

But DON'T MOUNT IT ON THE "DASH" or your WINDSHIELD. Mount it on your dome light so that it sees your speed, turn-signals, seat-belt-light, and your hands on the steering wheel.

It's actually funny how a $100 Dash Camera will not only help DEFEND you against a several hundred dollar FAKE speeding ticket, -- but it's often ENOUGH to keep the dishonest cop from even WRITING the ticket and forcing you to take a half day off work to fight the ticket in Court.

It's like a two-fer. Two protections for the price of one! :)
Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and by the way, -- if you don't have a Dash Camera in ALL your vehicles, you have NO DEFENSE when you're (not IF you're) pulled over for a Traffic Infraction WHICH YOU DIDN'T COMMIT.

They're cheap, and not only protect you from dishonest cops, but also against the he-said/she-said in a traffic accident.

But DON'T MOUNT IT ON THE "DASH" or your WINDSHIELD. Mount it on your dome light so that it sees your speed, turn-signals, seat-belt-light, and your hands on the steering wheel.

It's actually funny how a $100 Dash Camera will not only help DEFEND you against a several hundred dollar FAKE speeding ticket, -- but it's often ENOUGH to keep the dishonest cop from even WRITING the ticket and forcing you to take a half day off work to fight the ticket in Court.

It's like a two-fer. Two protections for the price of one! :)
Bobby Jo
And the lack of evidence since the police against false charges.

But now most were body cameras.

A Dashboard camera is only good for what directly in front of it.

Having been a political office I heard far more false accusations against the police then accurate ones.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I heard far more false accusations against the police then accurate ones.

Yep, listen to "CI" because he knows better than all those people whose Constitutionally Protected Rights have been violated:

Police threaten to KILL Pastor over License Plate Light being Burned Out

There's hundreds if not thousands of YouTube videos which document interactions between the Police and Citizens primarily due to the prevalence of Dash Cams and Cell Phones where the ability to record is now at your fingertips. And some people who plan for an interaction between our Government Officials (Post Office, DMV, City Utilities, Police, Sheriff's, etc.) ALSO wear body cams to document the exchange in case those Officials violate or attempt to violate their Citizen Rights.

My Dash Camera is mounted and runs continuously ("Loop Recording") so I don't have to anticipate that someone will run into my vehicle faster than I can grab my cell phone and start recording the oncoming collision. The Dash Cam is already capturing the event. Of course TWO recording devices are better than one, especially when some Police Officers instruct you to turn your recording device off, and occasionally TAKE (steal) your cell phone to turn it OFF, or smash it to the ground, or KEEP it for some number of months as "evidence".

Yeah, you can trust "CI", because having been in politics, he apparently PREFERS that the GOVERNMENT be your lord and master, and YOU only their servant.

Bobby Jo

PS When I'm stopped at whatever "check points" and they ask where I'm coming from, -- without a word being spoken --, I point behind me. When they ask where I'm heading to, I point in front of me. It ain't NONE of their business what I do so long as it isn't illegal, and even their question is an intrusion on our Fourth Amendment Rights.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who are considering "CI's" advice, invest in three minutes of your time and consider both a Citizen's concern for her two young boys, and a Police Officer's warning ...

Good Luck, and I hope we make it out the other side of the Tribulation,
Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, listen to "CI" because he knows better than all those people whose Constitutionally Protected Rights have been violated:

There's hundreds if not thousands of YouTube videos which document interactions between the Police and Citizens primarily due to the prevalence of Dash Cams and Cell Phones where the ability to record is now at your fingertips. And some people who plan for an interaction between our Government Officials (Post Office, DMV, City Utilities, Police, Sheriff's, etc.) ALSO wear body cams to document the exchange in case those Officials violate or attempt to violate their Citizen Rights.

My Dash Camera is mounted and runs continuously ("Loop Recording") so I don't have to anticipate that someone will run into my vehicle faster than I can grab my cell phone and start recording the oncoming collision. The Dash Cam is already capturing the event. Of course TWO recording devices are better than one, especially when some Police Officers instruct you to turn your recording device off, and occasionally TAKE (steal) your cell phone to turn it OFF, smash it to the ground, or KEEP it for some number of months as "evidence".

Yeah, you can trust "CI", because having been in politics, he apparently PREFERS that the GOVERNMENT be your lord and master, and YOU only their servant.

Bobby Jo

PS When I'm stopped at whatever "check points" and they ask where I'm coming from, -- without a word being spoken --, I point behind me. When they ask where I'm heading to, I point in front of me. It ain't NONE of their business what I do so long as it isn't illegal, and even their question is an intrusion on our Fourth Amendment Rights.
You mean like Ferguson?

How about police shot in their cars?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Police Shooting Stats Show Law Enforcement Is Not the Enemy
Out of the 30-50 million interactions that the police had with the American public last year, 10 million people were arrested, and less than 0.01 percent were shot and killed by the police.

Police Behavior during Traffic and Street Stops, 2011
Lynn Langton, Ph.D., and Matthew Durose, BJS Statisticians
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pbtss11.pdf

Out of 62.9 million citizens who had "street stopped" interactions with police in 2011 (the latest year statistics are available) 25% (15.7 million) believed that the police had NOT BEHAVED PROPERLY. Of the 62.9 million pulled over for traffic stops, 10% (6.29 million) believed that the police had NOT BEHAVED PROPERLY.

These are alarming statistics considering that YOU'RE PAYING THEIR SALARIES and you have a 10% or 25% chance that the officer will abuse you. Furthermore, the "Thin Blue Line" demands if an officer violates your rights that a second officer MUST NEVER CONTRADICT OR CORRECT the first officer. There are undoubtedly hundreds of YouTube video's where one officer is a conducting him/herself in a CRIMINAL fashion, and other officers stand by passively.

Furthermore, 996 citizens were shot by cops in 2018, versus 47 cops shot by citizens. That should make you 21 times more fearful being a citizen than being a cop.
People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2017-2019 | Statistic

So yeah, believe "Newsmax" instead of the hard statistics. I'm quite confident that "Newsmax" has no hidden agenda, -- or that "CI" would attempt to put you in harms way for being ignorant, gullible, or naive.

As for me, I'll take whatever actions I need to protect myself and my family,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police Behavior during Traffic and Street Stops, 2011
Lynn Langton, Ph.D., and Matthew Durose, BJS Statisticians
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pbtss11.pdf

Out of 62.9 million citizens who had "street stopped" interactions with police in 2011 (the latest year statistics are available) 25% (15.7 million) believed that the police had NOT BEHAVED PROPERLY. Of the 62.9 million pulled over for traffic stops, 10% (6.29 million) believed that the police had NOT BEHAVED PROPERLY.

These are alarming statistics considering that YOU'RE PAYING THEIR SALARIES and you have a 10% or 25% chance that the officer will abuse you. Furthermore, the "Thin Blue Line" demands if an officer violates your rights that a second officer MUST NEVER CONTRADICT OR CORRECT the first officer. There are undoubtedly hundreds of YouTube video's where one officer is a conducting him/herself in a CRIMINAL fashion, and other officers stand by passively.

Furthermore, 996 citizens were shot by cops in 2018, versus 47 cops shot by citizens. That should make you 21 times more fearful being a citizen than being a cop.
People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2017-2019 | Statistic

So yeah, believe "Newsmax" instead of the hard statistics. I'm quite confident that "Newsmax" has no hidden agenda, -- or that "CI" would attempt to put you in harms way for being ignorant, gullible, or naive.

As for me, I'll take whatever actions I need to protect myself and my family,
Bobby Jo
First of all is 2011. Way out of date.

Second, the key word in the report is believe, not fact.

Next, you did not report how many justified shootings.

So your statistics claim is bogus. And they are not hard statistics. There are opinions.

Like Ferguson was a murderer until proven it was self-defense. But it still result in the destruction of downtown Ferguson by protesters.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you want to lick boots, then please feel free to do so. If you want to assault, jail, or murder innocent citizens, then please feel free to to that.

All it takes to have anarchists in the streets, is for us FIRST to have anarchists in the Deep State / Police State. And we're getting there, apparently thanks to people like YOU! :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding TEXAS LAW which allows police officers to Arrest and Jail a person for a simple class C misdemeanor traffic offense, typical of activating your turn-signal 90 feet instead of 100 feet (required by law) before making your turn ...

Unions Alarmingly Misrepresent SB 815
Randy Petersen

Senior Researcher
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Unions Alarmingly Misrepresent SB 815 - Right on Crime

When the legislature creates a criminal statute that is punishable by a fine alone, meaning that incarceration is not a potential consequence even if the offender is found guilty of the alleged conduct, the legislature is making the statute’s intended use clear.

It would shock Texans if certain offenses were manipulated as a “tool” for law enforcement to use when they are unable to prove or identify other crimes. Statutes in our penal code and the penalties they carry are generally in proportion to the harm the offense presents to public safety or quality of life.

Contrary to this notion, some labor unions would have you believe that certain laws were not considered well enough by those we elected, that the penalties are insufficient, and that apparently police officers should be able to decide the appropriate punishment, rather than a judge.

“The false narrative by anti-police activists claiming that officers are abusing discretion when it comes to fine only offenses is (sic) not supported by the evidence. Officers conducted 4.6 million traffic stops last year and less than half of one percent of those were arrested,” a letter from the police union CLEAT says.

Claiming that only 23,000 Texans were arrested for a simple traffic ticket alone should not put Texans at ease. In the case of an arrest for a fines-only offense, the arrest is the punishment. Our system of justice is not designed this way.

All police actions take place prior to a person’s conviction, when they are still presumed innocent. Punishment takes place after a conviction, through courts and corrections, not through our police officers. Police authority, given its necessity and the sensitive nature of its intrusive force, should always be thoughtfully considered.

Note About The Author:
Randy Petersen spent 21 years as a police officer working in the patrol, investigations, training, and administrative divisions. He retired as a patrol watch commander in 2014 and became the director of a police academy here in Texas. He is currently the Senior Researcher for the policing initiative at Texas Public Policy Foundation.

Kinda makes you want to visit or live in Texas, don't it?

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an interesting article which EVERY citizen should be aware of:

7 Ways Police Will Break the Law, Threaten, or Lie to You to Get What they Want
By Larken Rose
October 18, 2015
7 Ways Police Will Break the Law, Threaten, or Lie to You to Get What they Want

[Closing excerpt:]

The police can, and do, routinely break the law and violate individual rights, knowing that there will be no adverse repercussions for them having done so.

Likewise, the police can lie under oath, plant evidence, falsely charge people with “resisting arrest” or “assaulting an officer,” and commit other blatantly illegal acts, knowing full well that their fellow gang members—officers, prosecutors and judges—will almost never hold them accountable for their crimes. Even much of the general public still presumes innocence when it comes to cops accused of wrong-doing, while presuming guilt when the cops accuse someone else of wrong-doing. But this is gradually changing, as the amount of video evidence showing the true nature of the “Street Gang in Blue” becomes too much even for many police-apologists to ignore.

They say that "Experience is the best teacher", but that's a lie. "Experience" is the WORSE "teacher" because it gives you the TEST before it gives you the LESSON. So are you better served knowing how to deal with a situation BEFORE it occurs, or AFTER?!? -- I prefer the LESSON before the TEST.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and one more thing, -- camera's don't lie. If either you or the cop violate the law, the camera will capture it. However, if there is no camera, or insufficient cameras from multiple angles, or you're REMOVED from you're vehicle and DELIBERATELY taken out of range of your Dash Cam and you're not ALSO recording with your cell phone, -- you WILL be presumed GUILTY and the cop presumed innocent.

Here's a typical forward looking camera with GPS (tracks vehicle speed) available from Amazon* ("Amazon's CHOICE") for about $100:

$100.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/R2-4K-Dashbo...+cam+with+gps&qid=1559008562&s=gateway&sr=8-3

And a typical forward and rearward looking camera, and has OPTIONAL GPS capability (tracks vehicle speed) available from Amazon* ("Amazon's CHOICE") for about $200:

$200.jpg
https://www.amazon.com/N2-Pro-Infra...VBG9SRZTHF4ZC0RVXFAS&qid=1559008793&s=gateway

... and OPTIONAL GPS unit for an additional $22:
51tpsM6PaWL._SL1200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Upgrade-Version-Vantrue-Suction-Receiver/dp/B07CYW6JXW/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Asin:+B07CYW6JXW&qid=1559009660&s=gateway&sr=8-1

* Note: I do not endorse "Amazon" or any of their products. This information is for Reference Only! :)

Don't leave home without one,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, they track you by Name, Address, Social Security Number, e-mail address, phone number, credit cards, bank records, -- everything from who you are to what you buy and who you associate with. So should you be surprised when they track where you go?!?

The NSA says that they shut down their massive computer records storage facility(s) in Utah, -- and I'm quite sure that they did. -- NOT.

Utah Data Center

NSA's Utah Data Center
Part of a series on
Systems
Agencies
People
Places
Laws
Concepts