Rev.13

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthsearcher

Apr 26, 2007
Paul said in 11Thes.2 that, the 2nd Coming of Christ cannot occur until there comes "a falling away", and "the man of sin be exalted".In addition to Daniel; who speaks exclusively about America (the little horn) wherein this occurs, we have also Rev.13 which describes the ten-horn beast (people of black African descent) and how that race became exalted in America.Interpreted in words we can understand, this is without a doubt that which John witnessed about America, the blacks, and the father of the Civil Rights movement; Martin Luther King Jr. in Rev.13:And I, John, stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw Babylon (the white American Protestants) rise out of the sea. And, I saw one of America's people as slaves, and it looked as though they were wounded to death. Then I saw their slavery wound healed, and the whole world wondering after, and admiring them.And the white protestants worshipped the devil which gave power to the former slaves, and they worshipped the former slaves saying, "Who is like unto the former slaves? Who is able to stand against them?And there was given the former slaves a mouth speaking words of blasphemy. And it was given unto them to accuse and oppose the white Americans and to overcome them. And power was given the former slaves above all the peoples of America.And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship them, whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life.If any man have an ear let him hear this:He that leads others into captivity to the former slaves, shall himself go into captivity to them, and he that speaketh against the former slaves must likewise be spoken against.And I, John beheld a false prophet rise up among the former slaves.And the false prophet took advantage of all the rights of the former slaves which were before him, and he caused all on the earth to worship the former slaves of whom slavery was healed.And he performed great wonders for the former slaves via the fiery sermons which he delivered in the sight of all men. And he deceived them with his fiery sermons, and said to the world that they should make an image of his people; the former slaves. And he taught his people to speak up, and to kill; take away the livelihood of the white Americans who would not serve them.And he caused ALL white Americans; both the small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive the former slaves in their workplace, and in their schools and universities. And that no businessman was able to buy or sell unless he received the former slaves. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the former slaves: for it is the number of a race of man: and his number is Six hundred threescore, and six.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
All I will say to you, is that you are trying to deceive us with your preconceived ideas. But we can't (at least I can't) help you anymore...for I will not argue against a lie. I rebuke thee in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
this is not doctrine its borders on racist trash and is utter foolishness You cant even quote scripture without twisting it. 2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;Notice the word is revealed as in something hidden being revealed NOT EXALTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.