Revelation 12:6, The Remnant Church In The Wilderness Explained?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture strongly suggest that the 144,000 the remnant church will be localized to Jerusalem, and ethnic to the location Israel, "the remnant of his heritage"

Below you see the future fulfilling of the gentiles and desolation in Jerusalem, armies from the worlds nations, from sea to sea

Below you see the Remnant being fed in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, Gilead, manna from heaven, as in the days of old in coming out of Egypt, the world watches in fear of the Lords power

Revelation 12:6KJV
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:10-18KJV
10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
11 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
12 In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture strongly suggest that the 144,000 the remnant church will be localized to Jerusalem, and ethnic to the location Israel, "the remnant of his heritage"

Below you see the future fulfilling of the gentiles and desolation in Jerusalem, armies from the worlds nations, from sea to sea

Below you see the Remnant being fed in the wilderness manna from heaven, as in the days of old in coming out of Egypt, the world watches in fear of the Lords power

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
11 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
12 In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

I really wish I could help you out with this stuff old boy.

While I might sound like a clanging bell, or a banging gong, I'm only striving for the truth myself.

John originally wrote Revelation on a continuous scroll. I think it was the King James translators that put in the chapters, verses and subject headers. I think they did a fine job at that, but not always. Apocalyptic prophecy holds to a strict chronological order until that order is broken, and the subject matter changes, then a new prophecy or vision will begin.

The prophecy we discuss here is the biggest one in Revelation, it spans three chapters and two prophetic time periods. It begins in chapter 12 with baby Jesus and runs through the middle ages with the Dragon chasing the woman, continues through chapter 13 with our composite beast and second beast, and ends in chapter 14.5 with us standing around the throne and around the Lamb.

"And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”…​

My how time flies.

That was fast.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really wish I could help you out with this stuff old boy.

While I might sound like a clanging bell, or a banging gong, I'm only striving for the truth myself.

John originally wrote Revelation on a continuous scroll. I think it was the King James translators that put in the chapters, verses and subject headers. I think they did a fine job at that, but not always. Apocalyptic prophecy holds to a strict chronological order until that order is broken, and the subject matter changes, then a new prophecy or vision will begin.

The prophecy we discuss here is the biggest one in Revelation, it spans three chapters and two prophetic time periods. It begins in chapter 12 with baby Jesus and runs through the middle ages with the Dragon chasing the woman, continues through chapter 13 with our composite beast and second beast, and ends in chapter 14.5 with us standing around the throne and around the Lamb.

"And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”…​

My how time flies.

That was fast.

Peaceful Sabbath.
No need for help, you present your opinion, and I disagree with it

However I do agree with the 7th day sabbath

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Below you see the Remnant being fed in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, Gilead, manna from heaven, as in the days of old in coming out of Egypt, the world watches in fear of the Lords power

Yes God will feed the remnant Manna from heaven, the world will watch in fear