Revelation 13:11 - Protestant America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

herald

Oct 2, 2006
(Please read, "Daniel & Revelation Reveal The Antichrist" first.)At about the same time the first beast (Papal Rome) went into captivity (Rev 13:10) under Napoleon, in 1798, France recognized the USA as a world power. We read, "And I beheld another beast..." (Rev 13:11). He comes up out of the earth - a sparsely, populated place, and has two horns LIKE a LAMB ( a young, christian nation), but, speaks as a dragon. A nation/kingdom speaks through it's laws and military might. Two horns, without crowns - civil liberty (NO KING) and religious liberty (NO POPE). While, the USA arose out of a sparsely populated place, the first beast arose out of the sea (representing the Papacy's growth in the populated areas of Europe - please see, Rev 17:15).Early Americans made clear statements about the separation of church and state. GEORGE WASHINGTON in 1789 said, "Every man conducting himself as a good citizen and being accountable to God, alone, for his relgious options, ought to be protected in worshipping the deity, according to the dictates of his own conscience."BENJAMIN FRANKLIN said this, "When religion is good, it will take care of itself. When it's not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, so that it has to appeal to the civil power for support, it's evidence in my mind that the cause is a bad one." (Christian Coalition? Didn't Jesus say, that, His kingdom was not of this world or else His servants would fight?)ULYSSES S. GRANT, in the 1800s said, "Leave the matter of religious teaching to the family altar, the church and the private school, supported, entirely, by private contributions. keep the church and state forever separated."Rev 13:12 says, "And he (Protestant America) exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Papal Rome) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." Protestant America (the "Harlot's" daughters, as seen in Rev 17:5 - Rome calls herself, the "Mother Church") will stretch it's hand across the ocean and unite with the Papacy (Haven't we, already, seen this, as when President Reagan united with the Pope to bring down communism in eastern Europe?)Church, I never thought I'd see the day, when Evangelicals would embrace the Roman church - men, I love and admire, such as Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, Chuck Colson, etc. It must be the love of the Truth - the Word of God, that unites us (whether Catholic or Protestant) - doctrine DOES matter.The Dragon (Satan) wanted to replace God, the first beast (the Papacy) seeks to replace our Lord Jesus Christ. "The leader of the Catholic church is defined by the faith as the Vicar of Jesus Christ (and accepted as such, by believers). The Pope is considered the man on earth, who TAKES THE PLACE of the Second Person of the omnipotent God of the Trinity." - POPE JOHN PAUL 11, Crossing the Threshold of Hope, p.3, 1994. The final beast (Protestant America) will perform miracles and cause men (by force) to worship the first beast (the Papacy), seeking to replace the ministry of the Holy Spirit.The Bible says, that, we are headed for a one-world religion (Ecumenical Movement) and a one-world government (New World Order). How is this going to come about? How does, "the greatest empire the world has ever known" spread it's influence?DEMOCRACY...Wake up, sleeping church.