Revelation 13:3 ... and all the world wondered after the beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

In this day and age "and all the world wondered after the beast" is being fulfilled. Never before has there been a time when the world is absolutely falling head over heels with the beast.

"Pope Francis: the man who won over the world in five minutes"

"Five minutes. That's all it took to make papal history."

History was made, in five minutes.

"Never has a leader of the Roman Catholic Church become as popular in as short a time as Pope Francis did when he humbly asked the crowd gathered in St Peter's Square on March 13 last year to pray for him."

""We have never seen a pope become so popular in just a couple of minutes," said Odon Vallet, a French historian and an expert on religion."

"Over the past year, Francis has won accolades and plaudits for powerful gestures such as washing the feet of young Muslim inmates, embracing the handicapped and asking that gay people not be judged."

"In France, where only three percent of Catholics are identified as practising their religion, priests say there has been an increase in church attendance since Pope Francis' election.

"Before it was 'uncool' to be Catholic, now it's 'in'," said Vallet."

(https://news.yahoo.com/pope-francis-man-won-over-world-five-minutes-023049004.html)

So, how Popular is this Pope? Another article says, "No one can dispute the fact that Jorge Mario Bergoglio has had an extraordinary year since being elected to lead the Roman Catholic Church last March. Every gesture, from his choice of the name Francis to his penchant for cold-calling parishioners, has endeared him with a most unusual fanclub, including atheists and gays. He has been on the cover of the Advocate and Rolling Stone and he was voted Time’s Man of the Year. He also attracts tens of thousands of Catholics and curious onlookers to his weekly Sunday blessings and Wednesday audiences in St. Peter’s square—something that hasn’t been seen in Rome since the early days of John Paul II. He even has his own fanzine and smartphone app."

(https://news.yahoo.com/secret-pope-francis-haters-094500393--politics.html)

Since Francis' election, there has been an increase (at least in France) in church attendance. Not only that, but this Pope was named Time's Man of the Year. Gays and even atheists love this man. He appeared on the cover of the Advocate and Rolling Stone. He attracts "tens of thousands of Catholics and curious onlookers to his weekly Sunday blessings and Wednesday audiences in St. Peter's square-something that hasn't been seen in Rome since the early days of John Paul II." He even has popularity that rivals that of John Paul II. He has his own fanzine, and smartphone app.

So, he has great popularity. He is the third Pope to ever be Time's Man of the Year, and his popularity seems to rival that of John Paul II. But it's the other things surrounding this Pope that make things all the more dangerous, and show that indeed, all the world is wondering after the beast.

"Muslims are “our brothers” and Christians must cultivate “mutual respect” with them. These were the words of Pope Francis yesterday during the Angelus, a message which could signal a turnaround in the relationship between the Catholic Church and Islam. This changing tide can even be seen in the words used in addressing Muslims. This is the first Pope to have referred to Muslims in such direct and explicit terms as “our brothers”. This would have been practically unthinkable even up until the recent past."

(http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/news/detail/articolo/papa-pope-el-papa-27115/)

I will have to disagree with the Pope here. Muslims are not our brothers. They certainly do not serve the same God that I serve. Yet that doesn't stop Pope Francis from declaring that Muslims, Christians, and even Jews have the same Father.

"Pope Francis to Jewish, Muslim and Catholic group: We have the same Father"

"Pope Francis welcomed an inter-religious group from Argentina made up of 15 Jews, 15 Muslims and 15 Christians. They were on their way back from a pilgrimage to the Holy Land."

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUjiydjsxU&feature=em-uploademail)

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Their works will speak to us about who is their father. While we cannot judge, it is by their fruits that we shall know them.

Matthew 7:16-20 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

What about the World Council of Churches meeting with the Pope?

"WCC general secretary shares with pope aspirations for unity, justice and peace"

"Tveit stressed the significance of Christian unity."

"The WCC general secretary, who represents a fellowship of 345 member churches in more than 110 countries, expressed these views on 7 March during his visit to Rome hosted by the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity of the Roman Catholic Church."

I understand finding common ground in a discussion. But I do not condone getting together with the Pope and trying to promote unity with the Roman Catholic Church.

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

I especially cannot condone this worldly unity. Did not Jesus say He came not to send peace, but a sword?

Matthew 10:34-36 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Even houses will be, and are divided, because of the truth. Yet it's okay to come together and promote unity between religious bodies, and share in this worldly group hug that the Pope is doing? Absolutely not! And don't get me wrong. I am not saying let's go out and start wars. Christians are peacemakers. But the fact of the matter is, you do not join together with those teaching heresy. We are commanded specifically not to yoke with unbelievers. And though they claim to believe in Christ Jesus, if they are rejecting the truth for this time, they are unbelievers. I am not saying you cannot be nice to them. I am saying, you are not to gather together under one roof with unbelievers.

Were you aware that the Pope is invited to address a joint meeting of Congress?

"House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, extended a formal and open invitation Thursday to Pope Francis to address a joint meeting of Congress."

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

"If the pontiff accepts, it would be unprecedented. No pope or religious leader that serves as a head of state has ever addressed Congress, according to the U.S. House Historian's office."

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

This is something that has never been done in history. Do you understand what's going on? There has never been a Pope with this much popularity, that have done the things that he has done. And he's only been in office for about one year.

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., also a Catholic, said she joined welcoming Pope Francis to address Congress. Pelosi attended his inauguration at the Vatican and praised him as "a moral force.""

(http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/03/13/boehner-pope-francis/6373779/)

This next one may be shocking for anyone who is unaware.

"“The Catholic and Charismatic Renewal is the hope of the Church,” exclaims Anglican Episcopal Bishop Tony Palmer, before a group of cheering followers at the Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Palmer said those words are from the Vatican. Before playing the video message from Pope Francis to Kenneth Copeland, Palmer told the crowd, “When my wife saw that she could be Catholic, and Charismatic, and Evangelical, and Pentecostal, and it was absolutely accepted in the Catholic Church, she said that she would like to reconnect her roots with the Catholic culture. So she did.”

The crowd cheered, as he continued, “Brothers and sisters, Luther’s protest is over. Is yours?”

Even Kenneth Copeland finds this development incredible: Said Copeland, “Heaven is thrilled over this…You know what is so thrilling to me? When we went into the ministry 47 years ago, this was impossible.”"

(http://standupforthetruth.com/2014/02/pope-to-copeland-catholics-and-charismatics-must-spiritually-unite/)

Tony Palmer actually said that Luther's protest is over. He also went on to make statements like maybe we're all Catholic now. I am not kidding. He asks, if there is no more protest, how can there be a Protestant Church?

You know what makes this even more amazing? Those cheering followers that that article quoted was not just followers. They were religious leaders cheering.

"The message was for a conference of leaders from Kenneth Copeland Ministries, a Pentecostal mega-church ministry"

(http://ecumenism.net/2014/02/pope-records-iphone-video-greeting-to-pentecostal-leadership-conference.htm)

These aren't just duped followers cheering this stuff along. These are leaders that are cheering this along. Leaders! Does anyone see how bad this is getting? How fast are we going to rush into a one world religion? How fast?

"A non-denominational megachurch pastor reportedly stunned his congregation this weekend when he announced that he and his wife are converting to Catholicism."

"“We have seen a great love for Jesus and a sound theology, founded on the Bible and classic dogma.”"

"The announcement comes after Ekman, who founded Word of Life about 30 years ago, announced his retirement in March 2013 as senior pastor at the church. Word of Life has around 3,300 members."

(http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/10/non-denominational-megapastor-stuns-congregation-with-personal-theological-revelation/)

No man's an island. Where one goes, there will certainly be others that follow.

Were you aware of this that happened earlier this year:

"U.S. Roman Catholic Church And Protestant Denominations Agree To Recognize Each Other's Baptisms"

"In 2002, concerns over certain practices (such as baptism by sprinkling) and spoken formulas (such as baptism in the name of the Creator, Redeemer and Sanctifier) used by some Christians led the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of Christian Unity to urge national bishops’ conferences to study their mutual understanding of baptism with other Christians. These questions were examined and resolved by Round Seven of the Reformed-Roman Catholic Dialogue-USA, which produced the Common Agreement, as well as a study entitled “These Living Waters.”"

(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/catholic-protestant-baptism-recognize_n_2575915.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false)

Unbelievable. Where are our Protestant principles upon which our forefathers established? Why is everything going out the window? Virgins! WAKE UP! Trim your lamps! Now is the time to arise, now is the time to wake up. Now is the time to get spiritually ready for the coming of the bridegroom.

Now some may say that Protestants and Catholics really aren't that different. It is because of the spiritual truths given up in the past. This is why Protestants and Catholics are becoming more and more alike.

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

The nations are drunk with her doctrine, the Protestants are drunk with her doctrine. To the question is my protest over, I say, No! There is more wrong with the Catholic Church than the main reason that is so often stated. Does anyone here know that Protestant Reformers Luther and Tyndale did not believe in the immortality of the soul, as is so believed in this day and age? Yet this is something Protestant Churches have accepted as true doctrine, yet it is false.

""However, I permit the Pope to establish articles of faith for himself and for his own faithful—such are: That the bread and wine are transubstantiated in the sacrament; that the essence of God neither generates nor is generated; that the soul is the substantial form of the human body that he [the pope] is emperor of the world and king of heaven, and earthly god; that the soul is immortal; and all these endless monstrosities in the Roman dunghill of decretals—in order that such as his faith is, such may be his gospel, such also his faithful, and such his church, and that the lips may have suitable lettuce and the lid may be worthy of the dish.—Martin Luther, Assertio Omnium Articulorum M. Lutheri per Bullam Leonis X. Novissimam Damnatorum (Assertion of all the articles of M. Luther condemned by the latest Bull of Leo X), article 27, Weimar edition of Luther's Works, vol. 7, pp. 131, 132 (a point-by-point exposition of his position, written Dec. 1, 1520, in response to requests for a fuller treatment than that given in his Adversus execrabilem Antichristi Bullam, and Wider die Bulle des Endchrists)."

“Another place proving that the dead have no ... feeling. There is, saith he, no duty, no science, no knowledge, no wisdom there. Solomon judgeth that the dead are asleep, and feel nothing at all. For the dead lie there, accounting neither days nor years, but when they are awaked, they shall seem to have slept scarce one minute.”—Martin Luther, Exposition of Solomon’s Booke Called Ecclesiastes, page 152.

And ye, in putting them [the departed souls] in heaven, hell, and purgatory, destroy the arguments wherewith Christ and Paul prove the resurrection.... And again, if the souls be in heaven, tell me why they be not in as good case as the angels be? And then what cause is there of the resurrection?—William Tyndale, An Answer to Sir Thomas More's Dialogue (Parker's 1850 reprint), bk. 4, ch. 4, pp. 180, 181.

The true faith putteth [setteth forth] the resurrection, which we be warned to look for every hour. The heathen philosophers, denying that, did put [set forth] that the souls did ever live. And the pope joineth the spiritual doctrine of Christ and the fleshly doctrine of philosophers together; things so contrary that they cannot agree, no more than the Spirit and the flesh do in a Christian man. And because the fleshly-minded pope consenteth unto heathen doctrine, therefore he corrupteth the Scripture to stablish it.—lbid., p. 180.
(see also my signature for more about Martin Luther)

What happens when we die? We sleep in the dirt, until the resurrection, as the Scriptures truly do put forth.

Psalms 146:2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

Isaiah 38:19 The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth.

Isaiah 38:18 For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.

Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.

Job 14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Job 34:14-15 If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath; 15 All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Job 27:3 All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Genesis 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And for those that deem, absent from the body, present with the Lord means we are with Him at the moment of death - Paul tells us exactly when we shall be present with the Lord. And it is NOT the moment of death.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

It is at the resurrection. Why do most today believe that when we die we go directly to heaven or hell? It is because of the doctrine of Babylon. She has made this world to drink of her doctrine, they are drunk with it. And this drunkenness the world needs to awake from.

Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 18:1-4 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Babylon is fallen, is fallen! Fallen, once for the Catholic Church, the beast, and another time for the Protestant Church, the false prophet, fallen because of the errors taught within the churches! Wherefore, the voice of God cometh down to the earth and says to all His children, "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues". Come out of the Catholic Church, come out the the Protestant Churches. Come out is the call given to God's church. We must come out, for we are not received by God for staying within these fallen churches.

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

Last comments: You know, this article - https://news.yahoo.com/secret-pope-francis-haters-094500393--politics.html - did say this:

"Francis’s comments about showing mercy to divorced couples, not judging gay priests and even toying with further examination of civil unions outside the church have proven to be tough for conservative Catholics to swallow. John Vennari, noted Catholic observer and editor of “The Catholic Family News,” has been pounding a steady drumbeat on the danger of Francis’s widespread populist appeal since his election a year ago. “He seems to have a good heart and some good Catholic instincts, but theologically he is a train wreck—remarkably sloppy,” Vennari wrote in a recent blog post. “Though this might shock some readers, I must say that I would never allow Pope Francis to teach religion to my children.”

In an NBC news piece titled “Not Everyone Loves Francis,” Boston College theology professor Thomas Groome pondered whether or not true Catholic conservatives would be able to keep supporting the Pope’s new approach towards acceptance and mercy and still keep their faith. “I think it will be a real test for conservative Catholics,” he told NBC. “They have always pointed the finger, quoting the Pope for the last 35 years. Suddenly, will they stop quoting the Pope? It’ll be a good test of whether or not they’re really Catholics.”"

To all the Catholics out there who are on the fence about this Pope, and all that is going on, I urge you, I know God calls to you, come out of this church.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Raeneske said:
To all the Catholics out there who are on the fence about this Pope, and all that is going on, I urge you, I know God calls to you, come out of this church.
To All,

It ain't GOD calling you, because if it were, GOD wouldn't have gotten all these prophecies incorrect. Perhaps people who tell other people what to do should FIRST get Scripture correct.

With Best Regards,
DD

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Zechariah 11:15-17
15And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. (((Antichrist)))
16For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
17Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

When the antichrist is wounded as unto death, his right arm andright eye will be blind.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
DD: we are still waiting for your "correct Scripture"!?

Floyd.

The Gross Neglect by Church Teachers of Coming Events!

It is true to say that many “churches” and their teachers, do not teach the hard facts of Scripture! Some do teach and preach Christ Crucified for the Sin of the world’s peoples, but in the Western world this has decreased to a very small percentage, especially in the last 50 - 100 years.

There are many reasons for this fact, war has left many disillusioned and sceptical, especially when it is realised that both sides prayed for God to be on their side for victory! The 1st World War, was the accelerator in the collective awareness, that “the Leaders” were “not to be trusted,” as they so lightly sent thousands of men to certain death for the gain of a few yards of ground, or nothing! If the soldiers did not obey the command to go “over the top,” they were shot any way by their own Officers!

The 2nd World War, so soon after the carnage of the 1st,only served to accelerate and heighten the almost total distrust by civilians against ALL Authority figures, and that in particular applies to the “established Churches!”

The Roman Church has continued in its dogmatic way, and has by virtue of its teachings (not of Scripture) held its adherents, and its Parishioner numbers are growing steadily. This is largely due to what they teach, especially that of Purgatory, and their implied protection and management from cradle to grave, of whole families, which in itself increases their numbers. Also, due to the long history of the Roman Church since Constantine, its Pomp and Circumstance, its worldwide spread together with the implied and stated Authority as "God's representative on earth", many people and organisations look to the Roman Catholic Church as the "The Church".

The fact that they are aberrant, and not holding their teaching to Scripture does not seem to affect their authority and control. Only individual Roman Catholic people who "dare" to read Scripture for themselves without the guiding control of a Priest, have any chance of arriving at the Truth of Christ Jesus.

The greatest loss of numbers has probably been by the Church of England, whose churches are very empty compared with the past, and as their teaching was not so fear filled as the RCC; the hold on their adherents has waned, see: Why the Roman Catholic church is not of God Almighty: (Separate study)

It is also notable that many new Sects have started, with a varied mix of teaching, some to Scripture but many not Scriptural and even denying the Deity of the Lord Christ Jesus, and particularly denying the importance of Israel throughout the whole of Scripture, and particularly in the probably near future. Some groups even state erroneously that Israel is no longer important in the affairs of God, and have substituted the many prophecies regarding Israel as applying to the Church! See: The position of the Jews in Scripture, Old and New Testaments.

Another reason for the growth of scepticism, is the greater education of the general public, which has produced more “free thinking,” and in turn has produced “different conclusions,” which in turn has produced “greater freedom of thought and expression.”

What you may say is wrong with that? Nothing! The greater the freedom to study, correlate, evaluate and conclude, the better are the decisions for the individual and society. What does happen however is that the decisions become more complex, as the individual has the responsibility for the decision instead of one of the “Leaders!”

The big decisions of the lifetime of the individual have not changed, but they are now more personal than collective, at least in the Western Culture.

One of those “big questions/decisions” is that of the origin of the individual and of all things!

The education system has since the Second World War, become more biased to the teaching of “Evolution,” than to a Creator God,” and the Western System propagates that teaching as fact. The recent Decision by a Judge in the USA, has even made the simultaneous teaching of Evolution and Religion an outlawed activity! http://www.discovery.org/csc/http www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Evolution.htm

Amongst many other factors is that of affluence. At present the wealth available to individuals due to greater education and innovation has increased the available wealth for many people, which has also increased “freedom” for many activities. These compete with, and shield and delay “decisions” being made by people, as to their position on many important issues of life. Amongst those is the individual decision about whether a person evolved, or was “Created!”

This is an important issue, as if evolved is the decision, then a person will have to accept that at death they are obliterated!

If the decision is for creation, then “who is the Creator?” Also, as a created being, what are one’s obligations and rites of passage through life?

This is where on the latter decision, information is needed, which can be trusted! It is also the most vulnerable and exposed time and position for the person. The major factor is that the individuals “heart” is “stayed on Him.” (Him meaning Almighty God/Christ Jesus). This means that the person is SINCERE in their mission of gaining true information. To avoid repetition the following links gives more on that very important point. Corruption of the Bible Text: (Separate study) Canon of Scripture: (Separate study) Gathering together of like minded people: (Separate study.) Prophets, Prophetesses, Shepherds and Teachers; (Separate study)

The very fact of a better educated populous, and the development in the last 30 years in particular of communication systems which allow almost instantaneous communication and information extraction, means that there is a very well informed public; almost to the chagrin of Governments worldwide!

This means that News is instantaneously transmitted worldwide, and only a few peoples are not informed of all major events. This is a condition which has not prevailed in the world before, and is leading up to a crescendo of world shaking happenings which will affect everybody! Interestingly this was forecast in the Book of Daniel approx. BC 425, Chp.12:4!

This leads us to the point of this paper. The Writers have been seeking Truth continually for many years, and have been appalled at the blindness, the bigoted attitude, the deliberate misleading, the aggressive defensiveness, the open lying, the deliberate corruption, and the lack of Truth in many teachers and leaders in Churches, Sects, groups and Colleges! This is particularly so when challenged to examine all against Scripture.

At the stage of challenge, these people in authority (as they see it,) refuse to accept the intelligence and freedom of mind of the people questioning, and tend to resort to their training or Dogma, usually stating “you are not trained to understand, as we are.”

That attitude today will eliminate all but the most sycophantic, and rightly so! The mind is the most precious of the gifts that we as humans have, and should never be given over to an organisation or person!

There is reassurance in Scripture, that the “mind that is focused on Almighty God,” together with the promise of the help of the Holy Spirit, “the Spirit of Truth” which came to earth when Christ Ascended to the Father, will lead a person into “all Truth!” It is important to remember those promises during the years of life when the search continues; and not to be discouraged when dead ends seem to loom! This leads us to consider what should be preached from the pulpits of the world, so that people are aware what is going to happen, from Scripture’s correct understanding!

Regarding the Bible itself, see above link.

“Men of the cloth,” have a particular responsibility, regarding events that may soon be. Most of them do not even broach it with their congregations! There is soon to appear a personage whom the Bible calls “the man of sin.” He will have spectacular powers of persuasion, and be a highly charismatic personality. He will be positioned and underpinned by the power of Satan! He will be accepted and welcomed by the major church groupings, (the developing Ecumenical church) with probably the Roman Church leading! He will “negotiate” a peace settlement for Israel, which they will trust. He will eventually become the “Antichrist” of prophecy. It is the responsibility of present church leaders to apprise the congregations of these facts, and to warn about the events which will follow his rise to power! This is not done, and many teachers do not even know of him, and don’t want to know! With the now educated populace, the leaders will not be allowed to continue to pull the wool over their eyes, and the Truth will out, when the Antichrist reveals himself in truth! However, in the mean time, many Priests, Vicars, Pastors etc. will continue to concentrate on the “garden party, the new pews, the repairs needed to the church building, and to getting as much into the Collection Plate as possible.” To this end they regularly skew their “sermons” to berate their congregations, and leave them feeling guilty by the time the “Service” is over.

They also have the objective of “Ecumenicalism” with the RCC leading, which means negation of Acts 4:12! Prophecy and prophets; (Separate study)

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.4

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.9

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter13.html#Six%20hundred%0threescore%20and%20six.

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter13.html#V.8

We are firmly of the opinion that many Teachers and Preachers to some extent are in error, but that if they concentrated on the following, they would be close to the Will of Christ Jesus/Almighty God:

1) Preach Christ Jesus Crucified for the Sin, and sins of the world’s peoples. Veracity of the Bible: (Separate study)

2) Christ Risen, and sitting at the “right hand of the Father” awaiting the time that His enemies are made His footstool.

3) Christ returning to earth in the future, to collect “His Body,” (The Rapture.) Rapture (The);

4) Christ saving His “remnant” of Israel, who are close to annihilation. Rev Chapter 8 Christ's return for His remnant: (Israel): (Separate study )

5) Christ personally defeating the enemies of Israel at the “last battle,” (Armageddon). http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter11.htmlV.2

6) Christ setting up the “Millennial Reign,” on the renewed earth, (not the “New Heaven and Earth of end Millennial.)http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter4.htm#forecasting%20the%20power%20rule%20of%20Christ%20Jesus,%20in%20The%20Millennial.

7) The “sheep and goat judgement,” when the only criterion will be “how did you treat my brother,” the Jews!

8) The collection by Christ of all the surviving Jewish people from all over the world, to the Land of Israel, with its new borders, those promised to Abraham and the Patriarchs by Jehovah God. http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html# reborn,%20new,%20nation%20of%20Israel,

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.4

Rev Chapter 10

9) The Millennial Reign of Christ on earth. http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter15.html#V.4

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter12.html#V.5

10) The “New Heaven and Earth.”

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter21.html#V.1

11) The “Bride” and the “Bridegroom” united! This failed in OT, due to Israel’s unfaithfulness! The Jew, the Gentile, and Christ: (Separate study) The Body of Christ and the Bride of Christ: (Separate study )

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter21.html#V.14

http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/chapter19.html#V.7

12) The “Eternal State.”

To give the future of Israel, the coming “man of sin,” and the Millennial Reign such a low position, or non-existent position in the preaching priority, also understates the Love and purpose of Almighty God, which is to be seen in the working out of God’s plan for the world’s people: Love (ultimate);

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Floyd said:
DD: we are still waiting for your "correct Scripture"!?
Hi Floyd,

Thanks for asking for more detail!

1. When one considers Daniel Chapter 2, one should perceive verse 45 (Dan. 2:45) in which the sequence Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE is presented.

2. Because verse 41 calls the empire of Clay a "divided" kingdom, we know that it MUST consist of at least TWO or MORE entities, which history reveals as THREE SUPERPOWERs and a FOURTH One-World-Government United Nations.

3. Daniel Chapter 7 confirms the concurrent THREE SUPERPOWER and FOURTH United Nations wherein Verses Dan. 7:11 & Dan. 7:12 condemn the United Nations to judgement, but the THREE SUPERPOWERs would continue for a "season and a time" until they are integrated into the Millennial Kingdom.

4. Where these are outlined in Daniel Chapters 2 & 7, they are depicted in Rev. 13:1 & Rev. 13:2, and confirmed in Rev. 17.

Daniel 2 & 7
1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. Lion
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China
-- 8. "dreadful", United Nations

Rev. 13 Seven Heads
1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
-- Clay, "divided" (concurrent kingdoms)
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. Lion -- Is the "mouth" because it has Trade, Finance, Science, Technology
-- 6. Bear, Russia -- Is the "feet" because it has the largest land mass
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- is the "body" because it has the largest population
Rev. 13 BEAST

Rev. 17 Seven Kingdoms
1. Gold, Babylonian -- 1 of 5 has fallen
2. Silver, Medo/Persian-- 2 of 5 has fallen
3. Bronze, Grecian-- 3 of 5 has fallen
4. Iron, Roman-- 4 of 5 has fallen
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. Lion-- 5 of 5 has fallen from pre-eminence
-- 6. Bear, Russia -- "is" when it attacks Israel
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- "is yet to come" when it spanks Russia
Rev. 17 8th That "Was And Is Not"
-- 8. "dreadful", United Nations -- "was and is not", because it has NO populous, NO geography, NO army, etc.

And if course, the point being in all of this, -- THERE IS NO ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH in this heirarchy. As such, the purveyors of such doctrines are in error, as suggested previously.

With Best Regards,
DD

PS If one wanted to pursue these simple concepts, they could continue to be validated by Daniel Chapters 8 & 11.

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
Floyd said:
DD: thanks for that info (idea); I shall peruse at leasure.
Floyd.
Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Daniel 7:23-25 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 13:5-8 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

All of these speak about the same Vatican. As we see in Daniel 7, ten horns would arise out of the fourth beast, which is Rome. Out of fallen Rome ten kings arose, another little horn would arise up, which would be diverse. How was this little horn diverse? It is a religious and a political entity. For the power of this little horn, three kings would be subdued.

"The three divisions which were plucked up where the Heruli in 493 the vandals and 534 and the Ostrogoths in 538. Justinian, the emperor, who we see was at Constantinople, working through the general Belisarius, was the power that overthrough the three kingdoms represented by the three horns, and the reason for their overthrow with their adherence to Arianism in opposition to the orthodox Catholic faith." - the book of Daniel, page 109

Catholic emperors of the eastern empire found ways to help the pope by eliminating three of the Arian tribes. (These "Arian type" nations would not agree with the popes plans) The Catholic emperor Zeno (474-491) arranged a treaty with the Ostrogoths in 487 which resulted in the eradication of the kingdom of the Arian Heruls in 492. And the catholic emperor Justinian (527-565) exterminated the Arian Vandals in 534 and signifcally broke the power of the Arian Ostrogoths in 538. Thus were Daniels three horns - The Heruls, the Vandals, and the Ostrogoths - "plucked up by the roots." -C. Mervyn Maxwell, God Cares Vol. 1, p. 129

The Ostrogoths, Vandals, and the Heruli were exterminated, which made way for the Roman Catholic Church to begin it's uninterrupted religio-politcal power given to it by Justinian.

"...superior papal authority and dominion is derived from the law of the Caesars." Lucius Ferraris, in "Prompta Bibliotheca Canonica, Juridica, Moralis, Theologica, Ascetica, Polemica, Rubristica, Historica", Volume V, article on "Papa, Article II", titled "Concerning the extent of Papal dignity, authority, or dominion and infallibility", #19, published in Petit-Montrouge (Paris) by J. P. Migne, 1858 edition.

In 538 A.D. when the Arian Ostrogoths were plucked up, and the previous Pope, Silvarius, died, then Vigilus was looked upon as Pope.

"Vigilius...ascended the papal chair (538 A.D.) under the military protection of Belisarius." History of the Christian Church, Vol. 3, p. 327

"After the death of his predecessor Vigilius was recognized as pope by all the Roman clergy." - http://oce.catholic.com/index.php?title=Pope_Vigilius

Thus, the reign began of the Roman Catholic Church's uninterrupted 1260 years, or, a time, times, and the dividing of a time, which is equally 42 months, mentioned in Revelation 13:5. This power was to speak great words against the most High. Revelation tells us that the beast had a mouth given unto him, speaking great things and blasphemies.

"The Pope is of so great dignity, and so exalted that he is not a mere man, but as it were God. and the vicar of God." -Ferraris Ecclesiastical dictionary

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth." Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, "Cities Petrus Bertanous".

"The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth...by divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth." Quoted in the New York Catechism.

"Don't go to God for forgiveness of sins, come to me." -Pope John Paul II, LA Times, 12-12-1984

"This judicial authority will even include the power to forgive sin." [The Catholic Encyclopaedia Vol xii, article ‘Pope’ pg 265]

Mark 2:7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

This same beast, thinks it can change God's laws.

"Not the Creator of Universe, in Genesis 2:1-3,-but the Catholic Church can claim the honor of having granted man a pause to his work every seven days."-S. C. Mosna, Storia della Domenica, 1969, pp. 366-367.

"The Pope is of great authority and power that he can modify, explain, or interpret even divine laws... The Pope can modify divine law, since his power is not of man, but of God, and he acts as vicegerent of God upon earth." -Lucius Ferraris, Prompta Ribliotheca, "Papa," art. 2, translated.

"The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." "The Pope has the authority and often exercised it, to dispense with the command of Christ." Decretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. Cap. (The Pope can modify divine law.) Ferraris' Ecclesiastical Dictionary.

The Saints of God were given into the hands of the beast, during this time.

"For teaching faith contrary to the teaching of the Church of Rome, history records the martyrdom of more than 100 million people." Brief Bible Readings p. 16

Under the influence of Germanic customs and concepts, torture was little used from the 9th to the 12th centuries, but with the revival of Roman law the practice was reestablished in the 12th century... In 1252 (Pope) Innocent IV sanctioned the infliction of torture by the civil authorities upon heretics, and torture came to have a recognized place in the procedure of the inquisitional courts. -New Catholic Encyclopedia, arts. "Inquisition", "Auto-da-Fe'," and "Massacre of St Bartholomew's Day."

Foxe's Book of Martyrs "calculates the number to be in the range of 500 million killed over the years by Rome" - http://www.remnantofgod.org/666-CHAR.htm. And I agree with this site, no one can be %100 accurate.

So this was the power of the Roman Catholic Church. This was their power in the WAS stage. However, the church came to the IS NOT state in 1798.

"In 1798 General Berthier made his entrance into Rome, abolished the papal government, and established a secular one." -Encyclopedia Britannica 1941 edition

History records this wound, and even half of Europe though that along with the Pope, that the Papacy was dead.

"Half Europe thought... that with the Pope the Papacy was dead." -Joseph Rickaby "The Modern Papacy" Lectures on the History of Religion, Lecture 24, (London Catholic Truth Society, 1910), p.1

This confirms Revelation 13:3 stating that the Vatican would indeed receive it's deadly wound.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

That was the is not phase. The yet is phase began in 1929, when the wound would begin healing, and the Vatican would once again become a religio-political entity.

"The Roman question tonight was a thing of the past, and the Vatican was at peace with Italy... In affixing the autographs to the memorable document healing the wound of many years, extreme cordiality was displayed on both sides" -The San Francisco Chronicle. Feb. 11, 1929

Rome, June 7.--From 11 o' clock this morning there was another sovereign independent State in the world. At that time Premier Mussolini, as Italian Foreign Minister representing King Victor Emmanuel--the first Italian Premier ever to cross the threshold of the Vatican--exchanged with Cardinal Gasparri, Papal Secretary of State, representing Pope Pius XI, ratifications of the treaties signed at the Lateran Palace on Feb. 11. By that simple act the sovereign independent State of Vatican City came into existence. -New York Times July 7, 1929

Thus yet is began. And that brings us to today, where the OP shows that after the wound was healed, all the world would wonder after the beast. And so, it does.

As for the 8 kings, consider:

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The beast that John saw, was, and is not, was to ascend out of the bottomless pit. Thus, this beast is registered at least three times as a king. When the beast ascended out of the bottomless pit, the world wound wonder after the beast. This we see with the OP. Yet of the same king would even be of the eighth. The same beast is thus registered 4 four times when speaking of the kings.

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Therefore, the seven kings, even the eighth are as follows:

1) Babylon - First fallen
2) Medo-Persia - Second Fallen
3) Greece - Third Fallen
4) Pagan Rome - Fourth Fallen
5) Papal Rome - Fifth Fallen = 538 AD to 1798 AD
6) Wounded Papal Rome - "is not" Rome = 1798 AD to 1929 AD
7) Renewed Papal Rome - "yet is" Rome = 1929 AD to Now
8) Papal Rome, ruler of the entire world = future

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Raeneske said:
Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not;
Daniel 7:23-25 ... The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, ...
Revelation 13:5-8 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; ...

All of these speak about the same Vatican.
Hi Raeneske,

I would most strongly suggest that what Daniel 2:45 dictates, is not what you prescribe:

Dan. 2:45
the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE

Please follow the foundation through to the gingerbread the the gables:

Daniel 2 & 7
1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 6. Bear, Russia

Rev. 13 Seven Heads
1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. Lion -- Is the "mouth" because it has Trade, Finance, Science, Technology
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- is the "body" because it has the largest population
Rev. 13 BEAST

Rev. 17 Seven Kingdoms
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- "is yet to come" when it spanks Russia, and RUSSIA is "mortally wounded"
-- 8. "dreadful", United Nations -- "was and is not", because it has NO populous, NO geography, NO army, etc., and this U.N. heals Russia's "mortal wound"

Raeneske, if it would help I would be glad to walk through each of these Chapters to clarify HOW and WHY these entities are NOT RELIGIOUS, but are simply governing authorities throughout history.

With Best Regards,
DD

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DaDad said:
Hi Floyd,

Thanks for asking for more detail!

1. When one considers Daniel Chapter 2, one should perceive verse 45 (Dan. 2:45) in which the sequence Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE is presented.

2. Because verse 41 calls the empire of Clay a "divided" kingdom, we know that it MUST consist of at least TWO or MORE entities, which history reveals as THREE SUPERPOWERs and a FOURTH One-World-Government United Nations.

3. Daniel Chapter 7 confirms the concurrent THREE SUPERPOWER and FOURTH United Nations wherein Verses Dan. 7:11 & Dan. 7:12 condemn the United Nations to judgement, but the THREE SUPERPOWERs would continue for a "season and a time" until they are integrated into the Millennial Kingdom.

4. Where these are outlined in Daniel Chapters 2 & 7, they are depicted in Rev. 13:1 & Rev. 13:2, and confirmed in Rev. 17.

Daniel 2 & 7
1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 6. Bear, Russia

Rev. 13 Seven Heads
1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
Rev. 13 BEAST

Rev. 17 Seven Kingdoms
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- "is yet to come" when it spanks Russia
-- 8. "dreadful", United Nations -- "was and is not", because it has NO populous, NO geography, NO army, etc.

And if course, the point being in all of this, -- THERE IS NO ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH in this heirarchy. As such, the purveyors of such doctrines are in error, as suggested previously.

With Best Regards,
DD

PS If one wanted to pursue these simple concepts, they could continue to be validated by Daniel Chapters 8 & 11.

To All,

The suspense has been killing me.

So where we know that Darius is the LAST Babylonian King, we find:

Daniel 11
1. Gold, Babylonian -- IS under Darius
2. Silver, Medo/Persian -- 1 of 3 which arises in the Middle East , "Persia" itself
3. Bronze, Grecian -- 2 of 3 which arises in the Middle East, -- which conquered "Persia"
4. Iron, Roman -- 3 of 3 which arises in the Middle East, -- which exercised dominion over "Persia"
-- Clay, "divided" -- "fourth" which DID NOT ARISE in the Middle East or exercise dominion over "Persia"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. Lion-- the "king of the south" (relative to the longitude of Russia), with the U.S. as the post-WWII "strong prince"
-- 6. Bear, Russia -- the "king of the north" (relative to the longitude of the U.K./U.S.
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- "kings of the east", which presumes a military participation by N. Korea

There, now I've got THAT out of my system (until the next time). ;)

With Best Regards,
DD

PS As alluded, Daniel Chapter 8 also follow suit, but it's focus is on Russia, so the context is slightly different from the "standard" template. Thus it takes a little more effort to substantiate, and as such is reserved for another day.