Revelation, Isaac Newton, and the Churches

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose of Revelation was to reveal what was going to come to pass....

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.... - Revelation 1:1

Which all of this was to heavy for just ordinary churches in Asia that did not amount to much… I believe the first part of Revelation is to speak to the church as she would change with time…

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 1:20 - Revelation 2:1

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning around the time of DL Moody.

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

Last edited:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. " - Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

Before Christ comes the Anti-Christ must be revealed...

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Who....

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13:16-18

I traveled to Tahiti and couldn't help but notice all the electronic devices hooked to databases. All you have to do is swipe your passports and all your information comes up. You can even have your iPhone display your ticket information. We are not far away from having everything stored on a universal database in which we will all be required to be tied to! And for most folk this will be just another tattoo!

Considering this timeline I believe a calling up of the church will occur within about 30 years.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say, here, that I could be wrong regarding anything comparing the end of times, Revelation, and a timeline.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. - Matthew 24

Last edited:

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

(Old Testament)
Noah Walked with God @ 500 (Gen 5:32) (Gen 6:9-10)
Enoch Walked with God @ 300 Years Only (Gen 5:22)

(New Testament) (jesus revealed elijah and moses)
Moses Walked with God in Exodus (40 years)
Elijah Walked with God (no number, maybe 450 years/baal prophet number)

Total = 1290 of Daniel (no other personalities walked with god?)

Issac Newton tied "1260" to Planet Jupiter's Conjunction in 2060 A.D.
(if we take "1290 from 1335" or 45 from Halley's Comet)
Solstice Precessional Alignment 2016 to 2061 for 45 Years, to Halley's Comet

Issac Newton Said, the Date of the End was After 2060, but he wasn't sure that was the exact date of the end...........he was only sure it was after 2060

(if mankind is not a witness on earth, mankind maybe a witness of another planet's activities................the correct value is "1290".............Issac Newton used "1260" to point Planet Jupiter, assuming mankind never settled its accusation of dead flesh with god, then, Issac Newton had a sign in view eitherway)

Statement

(we will say instead, go from 2061 Halley's Comet, and substract 1290 + 1335, you should end up with William Miller's Date in 5xx B.C. that began his timeline..............this is more correct than Issac Newton..............Issac Newton performed a correction, you can't trust history completely)

(William Miller believed God postponed an action mankind would of otherwise had because of dead flesh in jerusalem, how they flooded in there like zombies.................Issac Newton, issued a correction for another planet like jupiter, the general argument is for earth, so issac newton is less correct)

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those ideas are basically from John Nelson Darby's Dispensationalist 'theory'... of the 1830's in Great Britain. That is where the idea of 'Church Ages' comes from, which is not Biblical.

Each Message to the seven Churches in Asia that Jesus gave in Revelation are relevant to ALL... Churches, all the way up to the day of Jesus' 2nd coming at the end of the "great tribulation". That is when He will gather His Church on that last day of this present world.

That means we are to look at our Church we may attend, and compare ALL... seven of His Messages to our Church, and determine what it is teaching and following.

And ONLY two Churches out of the seven Lord Jesus had NO... rebuke for. That we are especially to recognize, for those two represent His very elect faithful. And those two only understood a doctrine that Jesus did not mention to any of the other five Churches because they were deceived. This... layout is representative for ALL Churches at the very end of this world.'

What Darby's 'Church Ages' theory does, is assign a certain age or era to each Message, and by doing that it suggests that as each so-called Church age is completed, that Message no longer applies. That is actually IGNORANCE of Christ's Messages and who all He was pointing to, and the PROBLEMS in five of those Churches He was pointing to which also appear in 5/7ths of TODAY'S Churches.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
(Old Testament)
Noah Walked with God @ 500 (Gen 5:32) (Gen 6:9-10)
Enoch Walked with God @ 300 Years Only (Gen 5:22)

(New Testament) (jesus revealed elijah and moses)
Moses Walked with God in Exodus (40 years)
Elijah Walked with God (no number, maybe 450 years/baal prophet number)

Total = 1290 of Daniel (no other personalities walked with god?)

Issac Newton tied "1260" to Planet Jupiter's Conjunction in 2060 A.D.
(if we take "1290 from 1335" or 45 from Halley's Comet)
Solstice Precessional Alignment 2016 to 2061 for 45 Years, to Halley's Comet

Issac Newton Said, the Date of the End was After 2060, but he wasn't sure that was the exact date of the end...........he was only sure it was after 2060

(if mankind is not a witness on earth, mankind maybe a witness of another planet's activities................the correct value is "1290".............Issac Newton used "1260" to point Planet Jupiter, assuming mankind never settled its accusation of dead flesh with god, then, Issac Newton had a sign in view eitherway)

Statement

(we will say instead, go from 2061 Halley's Comet, and substract 1290 + 1335, you should end up with William Miller's Date in 5xx B.C. that began his timeline..............this is more correct than Issac Newton..............Issac Newton performed a correction, you can't trust history completely)

(William Miller believed God postponed an action mankind would of otherwise had because of dead flesh in jerusalem, how they flooded in there like zombies.................Issac Newton, issued a correction for another planet like jupiter, the general argument is for earth, so issac newton is less correct)
Miller's interpretation of the 2,300-day prophecy time line and its relation to the 70-week prophecy.
Miller Timeline.jpg
Millerism - Wikipedia

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For even greater precision, Chuck Missler did a paper on this subject and it is absolutely fascinating (and short, too) to read the math and have it down to the day, citing prophecy, history, and includes a few of the statements Jesus made tying it all together. It also demonstrates clearly that the weeks were weeks of years, which is doubted by some. You'll be blown away by this writing. It's an easy read, and you'll almost giggle at the miracle of it all. And yes, the 70th week is still yet to occur.

The paper is called "The Precision of Prophecy - Daniel's 70 weeks".

The Precision of Prophecy Daniel’s 70 Weeks - Chuck Missler

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Issac Newton...2060 A.D. - 2300 Years (Daniel) - 230 Years = 470 B.C.
Issac Newton...2060 A.D. - 1260 (800 A.D. Issac Newton) - 1260 = 460 B.C.
(1260 Days difference from William Miller 457 B.C., Roughly)
(Issac Newton 2060 + William Miller 1844 + Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning 1997 + 12/21/2012)
ALPHA CENTAURI : 7
(...........)
Issac Newton Added "1260 Days to William Miller 457 B.C."......then added 1260 years, plus, 1260 years to obtain 2060 A.D. (the assumption is that Planet Earth is not in view, because daniel's original seven year period is not in view of "1290+1335")

(...........) (2060 A.D. Not for Planet Earth, perhaps Jupiter)
(william miller calculated)
(william miller calculated)

2061 Halley's Comet - 77 Years (of daniel) - 70 Years (of daniel) - 69 Years (of Daniel) - 1 Years (of Daniel) = 1844 A.D. (for Planet Earth)

(william miller based his prediction on daniel's prophecy for planet earth................Issac newton based his prediction on jupiter, deliberately, he viewed God as not acknowledging earth)

Everything will be Resolved Soon (39 years from Halley's Comet is 2022 A.D. (coral castle edward leedskalnin) (which is my 40th birthday from 1982) (coral castle edward leedskalnin)

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say, here, that I could be wrong regarding anything comparing the end of times, Revelation, and a timeline.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. - Matthew 24

That's the way to be Rocky. Humble ourselves before God.

I remember you posted this Newton business before.

I'm positive Newton knew as good as it could possibly be known in the 1700's.

I'm positive Newton knew it would be happening right now, not in 2060.

If he really thought it would be in 2060, he never would have said it. It's in his writings. He never wanted to really comment on it because it was prophecy yet to be fulfilled. He did the 2060 deal to silence the cacophony of a group of date setting men trying to throw darts at a time for the second coming by pointing to a date so far out in time as to throw cold water on their activities..

I know that Newton knew it would be happening right now.

He knew about 1535.

He would have been looking for 1969 to confirm the start of the last heptad..

It really is so bizarre.

1969 was the marker.

Newton's writings were sealed until that very year.

"Newton’s theological and alchemical papers were kept from public scrutiny by the Portsmouth family until 1936, when they were sold at Sotheby’s in London. The largest single collection of the theological papers was acquired by the Jewish scholar Abraham Shalom Ezekiel Yahuda. When he died in 1951, he left them to the newly-founded State of Israel. His will was contested and thus the manuscripts did not arrive in Israel until 1969, when they were brought to the Jewish National and University Library in Jerusalem. It was only after this point that scholars had access to this particular collection of papers.
I don't believe this was a coincidence.

This stuff gives me the goosebumps.

Isaac Newton would have loved to see one of our days.

I'm sure that he will.

GkPG9k8.gif

Reactions: rockytopva

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the way to be Rocky. Humble ourselves before God.

I remember you posted this Newton business before.

I'm positive Newton knew as good as it could possibly be known in the 1700's.

I'm positive Newton knew it would be happening right now, not in 2060.

If he really thought it would be in 2060, he never would have said it. It's in his writings. He never wanted to really comment on it because it was prophecy yet to be fulfilled. He did the 2060 deal to silence the cacophony of a group of date setting men trying to throw darts at a time for the second coming by pointing to a date so far out in time as to throw cold water on their activities..

I know that Newton knew it would be happening right now.

He knew about 1535.

He would have been looking for 1969 to confirm the start of the last heptad..

It really is so bizarre.

1969 was the marker.

Newton's writings were sealed until that very year.

"Newton’s theological and alchemical papers were kept from public scrutiny by the Portsmouth family until 1936, when they were sold at Sotheby’s in London. The largest single collection of the theological papers was acquired by the Jewish scholar Abraham Shalom Ezekiel Yahuda. When he died in 1951, he left them to the newly-founded State of Israel. His will was contested and thus the manuscripts did not arrive in Israel until 1969, when they were brought to the Jewish National and University Library in Jerusalem. It was only after this point that scholars had access to this particular collection of papers.
I don't believe this was a coincidence.

This stuff gives me the goosebumps.

Isaac Newton would have loved to see one of our days.

I'm sure that he will.

GkPG9k8.gif
Thanks! I just can't help but to wonder how much time we Gentiles have left.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. - Luke 21:24

Three Jerusalems….
1. Pre-Roman 70AD sack
2. Post-1967 restoration - Are the times of the Gentiles now fulfilled?
3. Post- Millennial New Jerusalem

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. - Revelation 21:1-2

As Jerusalem has been over 50 years restored to Israel I wonder if we are not living in days of extended grace.

Reactions: Dave Watchman

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're welcome.

I just can't help but to wonder how much time we Gentiles have left.

I just can't help but wonder if I even am a Gentile anymore.

2. Post-1967 restoration - Are the times of the Gentiles now fulfilled?

God seemed to be transferring things around in the NT era. If the Gentiles make up the outer court now, "do not measure them", they still seem to be in authority right now.

As Jerusalem has been over 50 years restored to Israel I wonder if we are not living in days of extended grace.

This is the detail.

It's not the recapture of Jerusalem in 1967.

It's the going forth of the COMMAND to restore Jerusalem.

It's why I'm so sure about what I'm saying.

The two most recent decrees match with the 7 and 62 Fingerprint.

Issac Newton knew about 1535. So he would have been watching for 1969, and then the completion of 2018, "the compass of a Jubilee", and the start of the final heptad. But what he wrote regarding that "three kings" convoluted timeline culminating in 2060, violated what he also wrote in his Daniel 9 commentary. So I know 2060 was a smokescreen, a ruse still functioning today.

Long story short, the 1535 decree dovetails with the 1969 decree.

No way it's a mistake.

A nice woman, a housewife from Florida, sent me the link.

The Knesset debated the document in 1968.

It went live in January 1969.

"The document was found in a file from the office of Prime Minster Levi Eshkol, and it was sent to him after a discussion in the Cabinet subcommittee for economic affairs - which indicates that the whole issue was being closely watched by the very top of the government.

"Most companies, most public works projects, don't have the prime minister poking around in their papers.​

“Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks ...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B45...QkU/edit?resourcekey=0-4BV-2YonkdeJN9AJ04K-ng
And in January 1969 the company was established:

aUfrRz0.jpg

Newton knew about these walls commanded to be rebuilt in 1535:

Jerusalem%2C_city_wall.jpg

The stones built based on the Ottoman decree are still standing today.

The cries from these stones are reaching crescendo now.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe the church is looking for the coming of the Lord Jesus, 'till He come' (1 Corinthians 11.26).

I believe it too.

But as I read around, I detect various members of the "church", who would rather He come not now.

2029, 2036 or even 2060.

But Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father..

For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink the cup, ye proclaim the Lord's death till he come. ...

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Peaceful Sabbath.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe the church is looking for the coming of the Lord Jesus
as I read around, I detect various members of the "church", who would rather He come not now.
2029, 2036 or even 2060.
Precious friends, I know I am looking, watching, and waiting For
Blessed Hope, And HIS Precious "LIGHT Of Heaven!"
(2 Thessalonians 2:1; Romans 8:18-19; Romans 8:23; Romans 8:25;
1 Corinthians 1:7;
Ephesians 6:12-18; Philippians 3:20; Colossians 4:1-3;
1 Thessalonians 1:10;
1 Thessalonians 5:5-11; Titus 2:13)...

...but also find Many discussions of looking otherwise (for antichrist, prophecies,
seals, judgments, wrath, and DARKNESS, etc...); wouldn't know why; possible
disobedience to 2 Timothy 2:15, And, Also:

2 Timothy 2:15; Romans 16:25; Ephesians 3:9 = Grace/Mystery fellowship
{Romans - Philemon}, For ALL “to SEE,” today,?

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God's Simple Will!

Reactions: Dave Watchman

miss

Dec 6, 2021
pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you mention newton...

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn
their attention to the Prophecies : and insist upon their literal interpretation ;
in the midst of much clamor and opposition."
Isaac Newton

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies : and insist upon their literal interpretation ; in the midst of much clamor and opposition."
Isaac Newton

I remember Newton said that.

Newton wasn't a prophet, so I wonder what motivated him to say that?

How would he know?

Clamor and opposition?

clam·or :

a loud and confused noise, especially that of people shouting vehemently.
"the questions rose to a clamor"

(of a group of people) shout loudly and insistently.
"the surging crowds clamored for attention"​

The composite beast rises from a troubled sea of many peoples and nations and tongues.

The people vote the thing into power, church and state, legalizing policies and laws that will "stand" in opposition to the Rule of God. Standing in a place where it ought not to be.

"Thou shall not kill.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery"

“You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

"Whosoever, then, looketh on a woman to lust after her, that is, so looks on her as to lust, and cast about to obtain, he is rightly said to commit adultery with her in his heart.​

But the composite beast legalizes abortion, same sex marriage and pornography.

And three times Revelation's end time narrative mentions the literal keeping of God's commands, those who keep the commandments of God, AND have the faith of Jesus.

Scripture #1

Revelation 12:17 – And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Scripture #2

Revelation 14:12 – Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Scripture #3

Revelation 22:14Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.​

Peaceful Sabbath.

Reactions: miss

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Issac Newton (Part 2)
Issac Newton (Part 2) (The Cainaan Covenant)

ha7mKvi.jpg

70 A.D. Jerusalem Destruction
GENESIS 5:12 And Cainan lived seventy years, and begat Mahalaleel:
GENESIS 5:14 And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.
910 A.D. + 1260 Years (for the New Temple Jerusalem, Cainan is the Old Temple Jerusalem)
2170 A.D. (-110)
GENESIS 50:26 So Joseph died, [being] an hundred and ten years old: and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt.

2060 A.D. Issac Newton's Reply

(The Book of Genesis talks first about the "Reign of Cainaan"...............then in the final book of Genesis the "Reign of Cainaan" is finished with Joseph's Measurement) (God add's detail about Joseph 1260............but the original figure for Joseph 110 in Genesis is used also) (the result is the prophecy of 2060 for Issac Newton)
(Issac Newton Reply)

(you need to understand, the Old Testament has priority with God, God cares more about prayer and faith, then a "sign or a vision" to divide the faithful or unfaithful................if humanity does not resolve its accusation of dead flesh, humanity never qualifies for the language of a sign or a vision in the book of revelation)

(this dispute generally ends up as 1 year difference.......................its the old saying..........without much study................"God took Enoch" 365 years/days..............if God didn't measure the day, which is this day cycle, then we would have that addition year under a sign or a vision)

(some prophecies are argument, do not acknowledge the new testament at all, or use the old testament to debunk the new testament...................this is what you have in view with issac newton)

(remember humanity can fall short, so halley's comet would not be the better answer at the moment, we assume humanity can fall short, and halley's comet may be the better answer and humanity will still die filthy, without or without the additional measurement that follows a sign or a vision)

Last edited: