Revelation Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation knowledge

Someone is always asking me how I come to understand things concerning Paul’s revelation of Christ. I have to tell you that Paul’s revelation of Christ it is the key.
It is not the key to being saved. The key to being saved is being born again. It is not the key to being filled with the Holy Spirit. Every believer receives the Holy Spirit at the moment of salvation.

The key to coming into the message of the Christ- life is the Holy Spirit revealing it. Sooner or later, powerful truths begin to open up to growing believers at some juncture of their individual walk with God, truths that they never knew before, truths that have to do with Christ living in humans, truths that open up a whole new world where another person lives in the believer and has been there since that believer was saved.
I remember reading Norman Grubb’s illustration of when he was first struck by the in-Christ truth. It was during one of his early trials in Africa as he was seeking and waiting before God to know Him.

He was having difficulty in corresponding with the black People, and one day the Holy Spirit, to make a long story short, just spoke to him and said, Norman that is Jesus out there running around in black bodies. This was the beginning of revelation knowlege for him.
The revelation of Jesus Christ as the life of the believer comes to everybody differently.

It cannot be pinned down to some experience you seek. It is a great experience when it first comes, you may have a feeling that is greater than any feeling or experience you have ever had. Or you may be like many people who, after a long period of time, look back and say, yes, I can see now where it happened. I didn’t know at the time just what was taking place, but now I see this unbelievable thing God has done in me.

Therefore, the real heart of God’s message to believers centers in Paul’s revelation. Paul vividly speaks of it in, Gal. 1:15-16.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooner or later, powerful truths begin to open up to growing believers at some juncture of their individual walk with God, truths that they never knew before, truths that have to do with Christ living in humans, truths that open up a whole new world where another person lives in the believer and has been there since that believer was saved.

That is very... true.

And it presents a paradox to the unbeliever who asks why should they believe, and what proof is there of God. The proof doesn't always come until one first believes on The Father through His Son.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is very... true.

And it presents a paradox to the unbeliever who asks why should they believe, and what proof is there of God. The proof doesn't always come until one first believes on The Father through His Son.

Good point, trying to explain being born again is not easy. Telling unbelievers about a birthing that takes place and another, Christ, lives in you is a little strange to say the least. It takes some understanding and a while to hone your craft.
I tell the babes that are on fire and want to witness and be a blessing, just share what you know. Testify to what God has done for you.
And get in the word and growth comes with time.

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 1:17,18 -- "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling.."

The dreams and visions God births in us bring revelation, illumination, and inspiration. The Holy Spirit instantly reveals spiritual knowledge about God and His ways through direct or indirect revelation to a person's spirit. Revelation is not learned through the intellect (Greek - "gnosis" – assumption or scientific, methodical knowledge) -- it is imparted into the depths of the spirit, which brings an exact, truthful knowledge (Greek - "epignosis").

Revelation comes from the Greek word "apokalypsis".
It means the unveiling of mysteries which have been hidden or concealed, and are revealed or discovered by removing a covering.

Revelation is the meat of the Word, illuminated by the Holy Spirit, that comes to us as rhema, or a "now" expression of God. Faith moves us into the now. God's Word lays a broad, strong foundation in our life for Him to build upon. God dwells in earthen vessels (see 2 Corinthians 4:7). God wants to set up His habitation within us. When God possesses us, we will imitate Him. We reflect or imitate that which we believe. Faith will cause the invisible power of the Kingdom of God to manifest in and through our life.

Revelation comes to bring an accelerated transformation that births change, and that forwards one's movements or quickens their actions in the spirit.

Habakkuk 2:14 - "For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, As the waters cover the sea."

Without revelation knowledge we will never progress to the next dimension of supernatural glory. The glory realm requires a humble spirit that is motivated by total dependence upon the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: Helen and soul man